INS Betwa, Navy's Missile Frigate, Tips Over At Mumbai Dockyard

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
IN does not have crane to lift it. IN look for phoren help

50 billion dallar budget kis liye?????

first improve infrastructure then think of supar pawar navy of blue water :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Abe suwar ki aulad, tere Paki Navy ne kya ukhada hai?

Your sand ****** navy has no surface crafts on order. They have no counter to brahmos. Ironically even India has , the Barak 8 designed to intercept yakhont or P 800 missile, Brahmos cousin.

I pray that someday we have a war and then we can waltz down Lahore and Heera Mandi where I can find your long lost mother and sisters.

:pound::pound::pound:

vishwaprasad

Country flag

Your sand ****** navy has no surface crafts on order. They have no counter to brahmos. Ironically even India has , the Barak 8 designed to intercept yakhont or P 800 missile, Brahmos cousin.

I pray that someday we have a war and then we can waltz down Lahore and Heera Mandi where I can find your long lost mother and sisters.

Please behave yourself...personal attacks will be reported to moderators and Blackwater is not Pakistani first of all. Besides there is nothing wrong what he is saying....

Think about it... loss of SINDHUSHSTRA, INS KONKAN fire mishap, INS TARKASH collision with other ship, now INS BETWA toppled killing 2 of our brave soldiers... seriously our navy is on the correct path to be called as world's only circus in the ocean....

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

You do know that @Blackwater pajji is not a pakistani. :D

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Sorry for friendly fire @Blackwater sirji.

Been spending too much time on PDF nowadays.

:facepalm:

The Supa Pawah remark is used there way too much. So reflexes just jumped in. Windjammer and Oscar
know that too well.
friendly fire indeed we need to improve infrastructure no problem in that and we already a blue water navy with SSBN and ACs there is no denying that we can deploy anywhere on the globe anyone telling you otherwise is a retard we only need to improve it further as there is always scope of that and improve the capacity and quality of docks if we want to sustain such a huge navy and rebuild that cursed mumbai dockyards and fire everyone there they are far too incompetent and careless.

Blackwater

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
BTW, there are no copyrights to my rant. Windjammer knows it's sting way too well.

Long live Balochistan Freedom movement!

vishwaprasad

Country flag
BTW, there are no copyrights to my rant. Windjammer knows it's sting way too well.

Long live Balochistan Freedom movement!

Seems like in this map Balochistan is occupying some part of IRAN too... it will be great to see such greater free BALOCHISTAN in near future....

smestarz

Country flag
i wonder if someone is sabotaging our ships to make money out of the rescue work?

vishwaprasad

Country flag
i wonder if someone is sabotaging our ships to make money out of the rescue work?
Quite possible in this country... if true then such people should be hanged on the streets in a broad day light who have no shame and no value of human life and security of our country...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I just talked to one of my ex naval officer friend. He told me that his senior Tony Fernandez (His senior retired naval officer) is called by Indian navy to restore ship in normal position. He told me that he can also do that. He told that close all the points from where water may go inside the ship. Empty the ship from inside water and then start filling water in dock and it will be very easy to restore ship in original position.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Core problem here is maths the ship fell on its side due to miscalculations on the part of the dock incharge and site engineer

mavles ihctep

No surprises there , ambanis r owning ship salvage systems,they wil get contract for rescue works, our defence ministry and higher ups in our forces r corrupt to core

Blackwater

No surprises there , ambanis r owning ship salvage systems,they wil get contract for rescue works, our defence ministry and higher ups in our forces r corrupt to core

kuch bhi ho sakta ha,all i know its not normal these series of accident in IN ,

members here hate me when i criticize IN,, bhai dard hota ha tabhi criticism kartka hu

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles