INS Aridaman: India begins work on 2nd nuclear submarine

pack leader

Professional
we use modified type 212 we called dolphin class in Israel
they are good enough for now
but purchasing a nuclear sub is on the agenda with the expected weakness of the us
in the near future

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What is the defense budget of Israel and what is the amount of GDP Israel spends of defense?

The Arihant is good enough for us now!

pack leader

Professional
we have 60 billion NIS military budget ( 1 $ is 3.3 NIS ) + 3 billion $ military aid from uncle Sam
which is 6.5% of Israeli GDP and 17% of state budget

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
post it adux if you are in possession that means it is cleared for public viewing.

bhramos

Country flag
Yes, Only two pictures have ever been released, but I am in possession of complete Sea trail video, including torpedo launches
One of the pic was this.

the other one in news article..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes, Only two pictures have ever been released, but I am in possession of complete Sea trail video, including torpedo launches
The Chinese are trying their best to spy on the project. I got information from someone about it and I passed it on to some people in intel. Those guys were physically peesent in areas they should not have been. How they got there in the first place was an intel failure.

Don't post anything that you should not.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@yusuf he is bluffing, first ATV is having harbor trials, thereafter sea trials, weapons trials will be at sea, it has not reach that stage yet.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Bluff or not, even if someone has any specific info, keep it to yourself.

sandeepdg

The Chinese are trying their best to spy on the project. I got information from someone about it and I passed it on to some people in intel. Those guys were physically peesent in areas they should not have been. How they got there in the first place was an intel failure.

Don't post anything that you should not.
You passed on the info to intel guys ?? So are you a RAW or IB chap on disguise here on DFI ? :)

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Google TranslateIt says 2nd arihant is in advanced stage of construction and has the same displacement as 1st one. I hope its not true. 6000 tonnes is too small for SSBN, even akula is bigger. Since we have plans to build SSN based on arihant we have to start a separate line of construction for SSN and should increase teh size of SSBN to more than 10000 tonnes.
@Manc there is a difference between surfaced and submerged displacement , the Russian deltaIII class SSBN has a surfaced displacement of only 7800tonnes and a submerged displacement of 10000tonnes. The displacement released is far more likely to be the surfaced one.
Also in reference to the questions about the 85MWe reactor power question raised by agentperry , the DeltaIV uses two reactors of
41MWe each totaling 82 MWe. A Los Angeles class boat makes 25MWe for it's 6097tonnes of submerged displacement. I beleive we are doing pretty well with this design.

Dinku

You passed on the info to intel guys ?? So are you a RAW or IB chap on disguise here on DFI ? :)
In my country, important to inform govt people about bad people and no need to be a policeman.

I also hear some Chinese men women disguise and work in India know secret. I think Nagaland and border Nepal and also andhra pradesh.

But I hear. Not too sure.

Dinku

@Manc there is a difference between surfaced and submerged displacement , the Russian deltaIII class SSBN has a surfaced displacement of only 7800tonnes and a submerged displacement of 10000tonnes. The displacement released is far more likely to be the surfaced one.
Also in reference to the questions about the 85MWe reactor power question raised by agentperry , the DeltaIV uses two reactors of
41MWe each totaling 82 MWe. A Los Angeles class boat makes 25MWe for it's 6097tonnes of submerged displacement. I beleive we are doing pretty well with this design.
Difference because submarine water take in diving?

More water lower goes?

My country no have submarine.

bhramos

Country flag

More water lower goes?

hi which country are you from Bangladesh???
the hard water acts as coolants to N-reactor...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Uh huh, and I have complete video of J-20's cloaking device. :laugh:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

More water lower goes?

Its Helpful, go through this..

Submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In my country, important to inform govt people about bad people and no need to be a policeman.

I also hear some Chinese men women disguise and work in India know secret. I think Nagaland and border Nepal and also andhra pradesh.

But I hear. Not too sure.
Every forum have spys which are funded from its respective gov, Its not necessary the once are active but which are here to observe, DFI have some, also others like MP.net too..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles