Innovative Weapon - Submarine Aircraft Carrier For Indian Navy

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi friends.This thread will be the best .All innovative Ideas from members and Other defence enthusiast all around the world. So let me share one of my Innovative Idea. I dint name it yet but its a new model for Submarine Aircraft Carrier.This is one of my idea. Lets see how it works. Before that I want all of u to know that am not a defence Scientist or an expert.Am just a Marine Engr.So dont mistake me if this post has technical faults.

Stage 1- Sneaking into enemy water and Battle Ship formation.

My Project consist of Nuclear powered submarine , Missile , 5 5th Gen vertical take of Aircraft.Something like F35s.For a submarine powered by nuclear reactor it wont be a hard task of entering into enemy's water.Just think about it.China declared war on India.Chinese battle groups on their way . So we decide to send our newly invented Submarine AC . Our submarine consist of 4 to 5 f 35 in its Silo same as Missile silo.(vertical position refer pic: Stage 1 . When we reach our Position We will start our Stage 2 -Dispatch of AC covered with water tight Compartment.

Stage 2 -Dispatch of AC
Same procedure of Missile release can be folowed of this operation.But The Aircraft Container will float at Sea.Refer Stage 1 diagram how the container may dispatch and float.As i said it before am not an expert.But experts in our DRDO might work it out with ease. Ok now as u see container has openned and formed a floationg Deck flatform.It will be great if this aircraft container has its own propulsion system. The fighter Jets are 5th gen .So its stealth will give it a massive advantage against ship radar while floating at open sea . And the deck should be able to avoid the disturbance of wave and current. So it can be like two layer flatform or any other technogy. Aircraft will be attached to the flatform too.So when all the 5 Aircrafts are dispatched in a formation such a way its surround the invading battle Group. Refer figure Stage 3 and Stage 4.

Stage 4 :Attack

Last and Final stage 4- Attack from all the sides.

1) Remember the battle groups yet to reach our water ,
2) Our warships are ready to give a massive counter attack.So just think how important this single Mission will be.Five 5th Gen fighter waiting to attack from all sides. Here we have a great advantage a "SURPRISE"

Surprise is the consequence of shock and confusion induced by the deliberate or incidental introduction of the unexpected.

Surprise – Strike the enemy at a time or place or in a manner for which he is unprepared. Surprise can decisively shift the balance of combat power. By seeking surprise, forces can achieve success well out of proportion to the effort expended. Surprise can be in tempo, size of force, direction or location of main effort, and timing. Deception can aid the probability of achieving surprise.

Vertical take off f35s will now deliver a deep and Brutal missiles.Even before our Navy get in to the act.

Hope I some how made u to understand my own Idea of Submarine Aircraft Carrier.This can be achieved with our 2013 technology itself . This system has Fire Power,Surprise achieved Submarine can also indulge in this attack operation has it will be equipped with Bramos, other missile.After the this attack our Navy may finish things of .

I have many of Innovative ideas in Submarine AC , and even with short range missiles. Iam not sure that i can post it publically.It may be so effective that our enemies may take take note of it.It may just a fantasy .I dont know.This is my own Idea.So as far as i know it will give our Navy an additional Fire Power with great Innovation. I have some more i might upload very soon .

I expect u to read it and under stand the Idea and tell ur comments .Good or Bad.

:namaste​
: Thank You . Jai Hind

Last edited:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Unmanned aerial fighter jets with stealth technology would be a better option than F-35 which are bigger in size. Nowadays countries have cruise missiles that can be maneuvered by an operator with the help of satellites.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Unmanned aerial fighter jets with stealth technology would be a better option than F-35 which are bigger in size. Nowadays countries have cruise missiles that can be maneuvered by an operator with the help of satellites.
But we need Vertical Take OFF UCA or UCAV

agentperry

though it seems lethal but you need to consider many many things specially when it comes to stablizing aircraft and VTOL capability a necessity for aircrafts to be based upon such vessel

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Its not innovative anymore bro,the japs had it during the world war,though good try!
Today we have such advanced technologies that the concept may deserve another look.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
with submarine launch underwater cruise missile and ballistic missile has changed the rules of the game. No longer aircraft from submerged platform are needed.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
with submarine launch underwater cruise missile and ballistic missile has changed the rules of the game. No longer aircraft from submerged platform are needed.
It's not a flying fish, it's a submarine-launched UAV

VTOL may be old news already, but here's another great USP for any UAV: the ability to launch from a submerged submarine. The technology is still in development, but the Navy wants to try it from periscope depth during exercises in the Pacific Ocean next year. If all goes to plan, a Switchblade folding-wing drone will be ejected from the submarine's trash disposal unit and then carried to the surface by an SLV ('submerged launch vehicle'), which will keep it dry, point it into the wind and then hurl it heavenwards so it can go a-snooping. Whether the experiment succeeds or fails, we've glimpsed a worrying possibility: submarines are capable of dumping their trash right into the ocean. Until now, we sort of assumed they took it home with them.

santosh_g

else try some thing like the one they show in "AVENGERS" movie.. :thumb:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Maybe submarine launched loiter or suicide drones !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles