Indus valley Civilization: Is it Pakistani Civilization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Singh : There was a wonderful post from you about the idiocy of Paki claims w.r.t. Indus Valley civilization. You mentioned there, about the basic tenets of the IVC and how the culture, or at least the core of the culture, has been retained by modern day India, whereas the Pakis have always tried to be wannabe Arabs or wannabe Turks or wannabe Iranians.

I tried hunting around a bit for that post, couldn't find it. Can you search out that post that you made and paste it here? It should put all these questions to rest for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
pakistan itself is a part of INDIA, now when did it became a pakistani civilization?

If one says that pakistan is a separate country, he has to go back in the history and find the origin and how pakistan came into existance......

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Their claims are as idiotic as themselves. Pakis claim to be the descendents of Arabs and IVC at the same time which is impossible, both are false. After drying up of Saraswati river IVC people moved to Gangetic planes in current Uttar Pradesh that is the most possible scenario.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@Singh : There was a wonderful post from you about the idiocy of Paki claims w.r.t. Indus Valley civilization. You mentioned there, about the basic tenets of the IVC and how the culture, or at least the core of the culture, has been retained by modern day India, whereas the Pakis have always tried to be wannabe Arabs or wannabe Turks or wannabe Iranians.

I tried hunting around a bit for that post, couldn't find it. Can you search out that post that you made and paste it here? It should put all these questions to rest for good.
I'd love to see the post Singh ji :)
Otherwise, I don't see why such a topic deserves an open thread.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
No and closed

I found it

1. The Two Nation Theory was based on differences between Muslims and Hindus(Natives/Indian).Jinnah terms the divide between Muslims and Hindus so great, that they were infact two different nations.

2. The Hindu/Indian/Native Culture of today has its roots in IVC and the land. The Pakistani identity comes from Islamic and Foreign Roots.

3. The Muslims could've been settled anywhere because their identity was based on their religion. It is an co-incidence that Muslims outnumbered Hindus in some districts and therefore Pakistanis got the site of IVC within their geographic limits.

In case Pakistan didn't have IVC within their boundaries, their claim to it would've been perhaps a tad bit more preposterous than their present claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles