India - Australia Relations

sorcerer

Country flag
After a gap of 28 years: PM Narendra Modi's Australia trip to boost trade, investment, energy and security partnership

NEW DELHI: In the first trip to Australia by an Indian Prime Minister in 28 years, Narendra Modi will engage with his counterpart Tony Abbott to boost trade, investment, energy and security partnership, and look for avenues to remove red tape that investors face in the two countries.

Following Modi-Abbott talks on November 17-18 in Canberra and Melbourne, India and Australia will ink five MoUs in the areas of social security, transfer of sentenced prisoners, counter-narcotics, culture and tourism, senior Australian government officials told ET.

"The relationship has come of age in the past three decades as we aim to realise full potential in the bilateral ties in wide-ranging areas from trade to security. We want to make this visit as fruitful as possible," said an Australian government official, requesting anonymity.

Modi, who is visiting Australia within three months of Abbott's visit to India as PM, will arrive in Brisbane on November 15 and cover Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne during his four-day trip, signalling an interest in expanding bilateral ties.

The social security agreement expected to be signed by the two countries will not only address hurdles faced by Indian professionals in Australia and vice versa but also help reduce costs of Australian businesses in India, officials said.

The agreements on transfer of sentenced persons and counter-narcotics will enable combating transnational crimes. India has emerged as a trans-shipment point for narcotics from Af-Pak-Iran regions to Australia, officials said. The MoU on culture entails festival of India in Australia next year as Indian culture and movies have emerged as big hits in the country down under.

source:http://articles.economictimes.india...1_australia-trip-pm-narendra-modi-tony-abbott

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

Diaspora eyes Modi boost to India-Australia ties

(Reuters) - Since migrating to Sydney from Mumbai in 2000, Praful Desai has maintained economic as well as family ties with his homeland by investing in real estate in Gujarat, the business-friendly state that grew in prominence under then chief minister Narendra Modi.

With Modi now prime minister, Desai says he has the confidence to invest elsewhere in India.

He is betting on Modi's upcoming visit to Australia to strengthen ties with the near 300,000-strong Indian diaspora in the country, with a friendly tax regime for non-residents and options for dual citizenship on the wish list.

"Expat Indians want to connect more with India," said Desai, who works in advertising and is the vice president of the Council of Indian Australians Inc.

"Modi will probably give us an assurance that the India growth story is intact. That's the kind of thing people want to hear that will drive a lot of money back home."

Modi came to office in May with a mandate to create jobs and kickstart the Indian economy after a long period of sluggish growth. His signature 'Make in India' and 'Clean India' initiatives include targeting expats for investment.

Modi's popularity with non-resident Indians was underscored on a recent visit to the United States, where he received a rockstar reception and sold out Madison Square Garden.

He is expected to draw 16,000 people to his rally in Sydney on Monday, while 270 people have booked on the "Modi Express" train for fans, which will run from Melbourne to Sydney.

Modi is also expected to meet 200 prominent Indian businessmen and entrepreneurs and students in Sydney.

Modi "wants every Indian living in Australia to feel that their leader has come to meet them, he wants to know them and even seek their support for projects back home," an Indian foreign ministry official said.

TRADE, INTELLIGENCE, SECURITY

Modi wants a more comprehensive security and intelligence dialogue with Australia, which is looking at India to buy more minerals in particular.

But progress on trade has been slow, with Australian exports to India falling 22 percent in 2013 to A$12 billion ($10.2 billion). That's a far cry from Australia's A$150 billion two-way trade with China and the A$40 billion goal by 2015 set two years ago by former Prime Minister Julia Gillard.

However, a recently sealed civil nuclear deal to sell uranium to India is seen as a sign of growing trust between the two nations, along with Modi's visit, the first by an Indian leader since 1986.

"Exports have fallen but expectations are that this will bounce back," said Rory Medcalf, senior research fellow on India Strategic Affairs at the University of New South Wales.

"The India-Australia relationship is reaching a new maturity and it's reaching a tipping point where it will become a much more comprehensive and trusting relationship."

After Australia, Modi is due to visit Fiji, which has a large ethnic Indian community.

(Additional reporting by Rupam Jain Nair in NEW DELHI; Editing by Lincoln Feast and Clarence Fernandez)
source:http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/11/12/australia-india-modi-visit-idINKCN0IW2LT20141112

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Special Australian train to ferry attendees for Modi speech in Sydney

Special Australian train to ferry attendees for Modi speech in Sydney - IBNLive

Melbourne: A special train will run from Melbourne to Sydney carrying over 200 passengers who will attend the public address of Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to Australia, the first by an Indian premier in 28 years.

For the first time in the history of Melbourne, a train service will run under the name of a Prime Minister.

On Sunday, the train of four bogies would carry almost 220 passengers from Melbourne to Sydney who will attend the first and the only public address of Modi for Indian Australians to be held at Sydney next day.
Special Australian train to ferry attendees for Modi speech in Sydney

For the first time in the history of Melbourne, a train service will run under the name of a Prime Minister.

Organised by the Overseas Friends of BJP here, the service has been named as 'Modi Express' to honour their leader and celebrate his first official visit as prime minister to Australia.

"This Modi Express will be a hell of a party time for all of the passengers," according to Ashwin Bora, spokesperson for OFBJP's Melbourne Chapter.

People from several communities even locals here have booked their seats on this train, he said.

With the support of rail authorities here, the train will be specially decorated with tri-colour balloons, Modi's posters and banners and pictures of iconic places of India.

Apart from this, organisers have also arranged free food for the passengers who will be served with delicacies like 'Modi Dhokla' and 'Modi Fafda'.

Bora said this train journey would be an experience in itself as there would be music and dance troupes travelling as well to entertain the passengers.

"This is unprecedented in the history of Indian politics. For the first time a prime minister has evoked such a enormous response throughout the world akin to a rockstar. People are thronging to see him and I'm no exception to that. I am waiting to be a part of this special train journey," Anjali Tikoo, one of the passenger of Modi Express, said.

Modi is due to visit Brisbane for the G20 conference on November 15 and is also expected to hold a public address on November 17 for which over 150,000 attendees have already registered.

sorcerer

Country flag
Departure Statement by Prime Minister Narendra Modi

I leave for Myanmar, Australia and Fiji tomorrow with a great sense of anticipation and fully conscious of the significance of the India-ASEAN Summit and East Asia Summit on November 12-13 in Myanmar`s capital Nay Pyi Taw, the G 20 Summit in Brisbane Australia, the bilateral visit to Australia and the visit to Fiji Islands, where I will also have the opportunity to meet leaders of the Pacific Islands.

During the course of these Summits and my bilateral visits, I will meet over 40 leaders from countries representing Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America and Pacific Region, as also heads of many multilateral institutions. These meetings are taking place at a time of multiple global challenges. I look forward to seeking a global environment that supports our aspirations for economic development and a peaceful world.

The ten-nation ASEAN community has the third largest population; it would be the seventh largest economy in the world; and, the third fastest growing economic unit this century. This dynamic region is our continental and maritime neighbor, linked by centuries-old ties. ASEAN is at the core of our Act East Policy and at the centre of our dream of an Asian century, characterized by cooperation and integration. I am looking forward to discussing with ASEAN leaders how to take our relationship to a new level, which will supplement our deepening bilateral ties with each member.

No region in the world embodies so much dynamism or faces so many challenges as the region spanning the Indian Ocean, continental Asia and Pacific Ocean. And, no other forum, perhaps, has as much potential to shape this region and the world`s future as the East Asia Summit. At the East Asia Summit, I look forward to discussing with ASEAN and seven global leaders how we can strengthen regional institutions, international norms and regional cooperation in pursuit of peace, stability and prosperity.

The G 20 Summit, which brings together countries that account for 85% of the world`s economic output, is a key forum for countries to coordinate their activities and pursue collective action to support global economic growth and stability, stable financial markets and global trading regimes and employment generation. I also intend to discuss how we can accelerate the creation of next generation infrastructure, which also includes digital infrastructure, and ensure access to clean and affordable energy. A key issue for me would be to highlight the importance of international cooperation against black money.

I look forward to meeting leaders from other countries at the summits in Nay Pyi Taw and Brisbane.

I am looking forward to my four-city, three-day visit to Australia with great enthusiasm. I am conscious of the fact that a Prime Ministerial visit from India is taking place after 28 years. While we have much in common with Australia, our political, strategic and economic relations have been below potential. A closer strategic partnership with Australia will support India`s economic goals; promote our security interests, including maritime security; and, reinforce our efforts to foster a climate of peace and stability in our extended continental and maritime neighbourhood.

It is in pursuit of the same goals as well our historical and ethnic links that will take me to Fiji Islands, 33 years after the last visit of Prime Minister. It will be my privilege to visit Fiji soon after the return of democracy in September 2014. We also owe them a debt of gratitude for hosting our scientists on the island in support of our Mars Mission. I am excited about visiting Fiji as also with the opportunity I will have of meeting leaders and representatives of 12 Pacific Island nations. I am grateful to them for coming to Fiji at short notice. We can build stronger economic cooperation and closer partnership in international and multilateral forums with our friends in Pacific Island. I look forward to a future of regular engagement and more robust cooperation with Fiji and other Pacific Island countries.

source:Departure Statement by Prime Minister Narendra Modi | Home | www.narendramodi.in

Abhishek Tanwar

I am totally confused just because of recent international activities ,when PM Modi ji visited japna they askesd for N-Deal but they refused and says that they will work on it , Just after that Australia to signs civil nuclear deal to sell uranium to India , AND EXPERT SAYS japan and Russia is our best friend , i am agree that Russia is our best friend but not japan . In present time Russia sell agni missile tech. to china so i also don't believe theme. result India need to stand alone. India need to extend his power in every area no matter what it takes.

prohumanity

Country flag
What I see is that ..Russia has changed its exclusive India-Russia defense ties to a China-India-Russia ties. The major goal of Russia is now to accelerate the formation of a powerful, multi-polar global syytem and Russia will do any thing possible to achieve this goal The battle lines are drawn...West vs.Rest. Therefore, Russia is likely to share all defense technology with India and China both..and may be with Brazil too. Russia do not see India and China as enemies and envisions them as strategic partners in the future. Once India and China both are extremely equipped militarily, the chance of conflict between goes down permanently and cooperation and trade becomes main goal. R-I-C is the block Russia is imagining as the future. I don't think India will go into western lap as public opinion is not in its favor. Public want India to stay non-aligned and mostly neutral and focus on good relations with all sides.

apple

I am totally confused just because of recent international activities ,when PM Modi ji visited japna they askesd for N-Deal but they refused and says that they will work on it , Just after that Australia to signs civil nuclear deal to sell uranium to India , AND EXPERT SAYS japan and Russia is our best friend
You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Nuclear deals are very tricky. Japan's laws are pretty restrictive in regards to military and nuclear matters

Zebra

Country flag
What I see is that ..Russia has changed its exclusive India-Russia defense ties to a China-India-Russia ties. The major goal of Russia is now to accelerate the formation of a powerful, multi-polar global syytem and Russia will do any thing possible to achieve this goal The battle lines are drawn...West vs.Rest. Therefore, Russia is likely to share all defense technology with India and China both..and may be with Brazil too. Russia do not see India and China as enemies and envisions them as strategic partners in the future. Once India and China both are extremely equipped militarily, the chance of conflict between goes down permanently and cooperation and trade becomes main goal. R-I-C is the block Russia is imagining as the future. I don't think India will go into western lap as public opinion is not in its favor. Public want India to stay non-aligned and mostly neutral and focus on good relations with all sides.
Very typical. If India become R-I-C block member then also India remain as non aligned.

Anyway, back on track.

For business and trade all new history is getting shape in between India and Australia at Melbourne.

sgarg

You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Nuclear deals are very tricky. Japan's laws are pretty restrictive in regards to military and nuclear matters
Russia is supplying both uranium and nuclear reactors.

Japan may not supply nuclear materials due to self-imposed restrictions.

sorcerer

Country flag
Modi wows students at Queensland varsity

He is the first Indian Prime Minister to visit Australia since Rajiv Gandhi in 1986

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday wowed students of a leading Australian university, freely mingling with them during a visit, and made it a point to tell them that it is former Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru's birth anniversary, as he sent his best wishes to children.

Within hours after his arrival following an overnight flight from Myanmar, Modi headed for the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for the first engagement of his five-day Australia visit, the first by an Indian Prime Minister in 28 years after Rajiv Gandhi.

"I wrote on the selfie with my young friends at QUT.. Today is 14th November. Pandit Nehru's birthday. My good wishes to children," Modi said in a tweet. Modi wrote in Gujarati.
He is the first Indian Prime Minister to visit Australia since Rajiv Gandhi in 1986

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday wowed students of a leading Australian university, freely mingling with them during a visit, and made it a point to tell them that it is former Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru's birth anniversary, as he sent his best wishes to children.

Within hours after his arrival following an overnight flight from Myanmar, Modi headed for the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for the first engagement of his five-day Australia visit, the first by an Indian Prime Minister in 28 years after Rajiv Gandhi.

"I wrote on the selfie with my young friends at QUT.. Today is 14th November. Pandit Nehru's birthday. My good wishes to children," Modi said in a tweet. Modi wrote in Gujarati.

The Prime Minister, wearing a lab coat over a full-sleeved white shirt and a beige coloured pant, said he is fortunate to be among children on the occasion of Nehru's birthday.

Modi has been accused by the Congress of ignoring the country's first Prime Minister and appropriating the legacy of freedom movement leaders like Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel.

The Prime Minister, who is in Australia for the G20 summit starting tomorrow and for bilateral talks with his Australian counterpart Tony Abbott next Tuesday in Canberra, was given a guided tour of the QUT campus and interacted with a group of selected students, some of whom were Indians.

Several students could not hide their enthusiasm and turned into shutterbugs as they relentlessly took photos.

The enthusiastic response to Modi's visit to QUT prompted a post on the University media's twitter handle —— "Perhaps the most high-powered lecture QUT has hosted."

Modi was also shown an agriculture robot 'AgBot' at the University's 'The Cube' complex —— the University's Science and Engineering Centre —— developed under a joint bio-energy programme using agriculture waste.

The Agro Robot, developed as part of a programme to develop robotics technology in the agriculture sector, is a light weight machine that performs the functions of a large tractor, including weeding work.

"Research is key to development. There is ongoing relationship between development journey of humankind and research. Increasing dominance of science and technology in the field of agriculture will surely prove to be beneficial to farmers and to the field of agriculture as a whole. It is an important endeavor for welfare of mankind. Best wishes for your effort," Modi wrote on the 'AgBot' in Gujarati.

Modi wows students at Queensland varsity - The Hindu

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
.well...When any nation wants to do something..they can find a way ,a loophole to circumvent the laws...My assessment is that Japan is still controlled by the West and can not decide by itself even if it is in its own national interest. Price it has to pay for being weak militarily.

sorcerer

Country flag
.well...When any nation wants to do something..they can find a way ,a loophole to circumvent the laws...My assessment is that Japan is still controlled by the West and can not decide by itself even if it is in its own national interest. Price it has to pay for being weak militarily.
It could be more to do with the fact that Japan is under USA's Nuclear umbrella. With the hermit kingdom NoKo in near proximity, Japan has lots at stake.
This would mean that, Japan cannot independently take decisions on its nuclear deals, civilian or otherwise without consulting with USA.

Sylex21

I am totally confused just because of recent international activities ,when PM Modi ji visited japna they askesd for N-Deal but they refused and says that they will work on it , Just after that Australia to signs civil nuclear deal to sell uranium to India , AND EXPERT SAYS japan and Russia is our best friend , i am agree that Russia is our best friend but not japan . In present time Russia sell agni missile tech. to china so i also don't believe theme. result India need to stand alone. India need to extend his power in every area no matter what it takes.
It makes sense that Japan would be particularly sensitive to nuclear issues and have many political factions given their very special history on the issue. Russia selling China Agni tech? China's been ahead of India on missile tech for years, why would they need it? Any credible links to show that's true?
Australia will always follow the USA blindly, Japan will to some degree but not as much as Australia, Russia is the only really independent friend out of the three to India.

Zebra

Country flag
It makes sense that Japan would be particularly sensitive to nuclear issues and have many political factions given their very special history on the issue. Russia selling China Agni tech? China's been ahead of India on missile tech for years, why would they need it? Any credible links to show that's true?
Australia will always follow the USA blindly, Japan will to some degree but not as much as Australia, Russia is the only really independent friend out of the three to India.
Sir, let us see how they short it out the FGFA issues.

Then it will prove how good friends they are with India.

What India wants in FGFA deal!

50% tech, 50% investment, 50% Indian involvement, project must come to India and 'make it in India' with Russian 50% partnership.

Anything left?

Let us see now.

Zebra

Country flag
^^

Is it a fair go....!

50-50 % for both of them in Indian project in India.

OR

India asked Moon and/or Sun....!

sorcerer

Country flag
Opening Statement by Prime Minister at BRICS Leaders' Meeting in Brisbane, Australia

Home »
News Updates »
Opening Statement by Prime Minister at BRICS Leaders' Meeting in Brisbane, Australia

November 15, 2014 Author: admin

#Australia #BRICS #ModiInAus

Your Excellency President Dilma Rousseff,

Your Excellency President Vladimir Putin,

Your Excellency President Xi Jinping,

Your Excellency President Jacob Zuma

·I wish to join my other colleagues and congratulate President Dilma Rousseff on her re-election as the President of Brazil.

·From Brazil to Brisbane, it has been most successful journey under your leadership.

·Our group will continue to benefit from your visionary leadership.

·I would also like to thank President Rousseff for hosting today`s meeting.

·The historic 6th BRICS Summit in Fortaleza delivered – the New Development Bank and the Contingent Reserve Arrangement.

·These signal our collective capacities to create and manage global institutions.

·These can be effective in promoting sustainable development and bridge infrastructure gaps. We can be more aligned to local conditions and requirements. We should focus on next generation infrastructure.

·We can promote new models of governance and financing, while maintaining the highest banking standards. We should also make it more participatory.

·We need to work towards their early implementation.

·We propose that we should set the target of 2016 for inauguration of this Bank.

·We hope to ratify the agreement by the end of the year. We would soon nominate our candidate for the post of the Presidency.

·The Contingent Reserve Arrangement is also a very timely initiative.

·The work on the Reinsurance pool among BRICS is also a welcome one. We hope that our officials will be able to come up with a concrete proposal by the next year.

·These measures send a strong message to the rest of the world about the efficacy of BRICS.

·Besides these, we have started work on many other proposals that would deepen our relations and enhance our cooperation in all spheres.

Thank You.

source:Opening Statement by Prime Minister at BRICS Leaders’ Meeting in Brisbane, Australia | Home | www.narendramodi.in

sorcerer

Country flag
Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi's address at Civic Reception hosted by Premier of Queensland and The Lord Mayor Of Brisbane

November 16, 2014

I want to acknowledge the traditional owner of the land on which we stand today and pay my respect to their elders and their past and present. Premier Campbell Newman, Lord Mayor Graham Quirk and Friends,

Thank you very much for hosting this Reception. I am delighted to be present at this function. Congratulations to Brisbane for being such a wonderful host to G20. You did an outstanding job. I know that you have often lived in the shadow of Melbourne and Sydney. This week you have shown the world what a great city and host you are.

Today, I have started my bilateral visit to Australia and, I am pleased that it has begun here. Queensland is at the forefront of relations between India and Australia.

Earlier today, I had the privilege to unveil a statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Brisbane. This has added a special bond of emotion between us. This is a symbol of the values that we share; the ideals we aspire to; and, the world we wish to build. The credit for this strong partnership between India and Queensland goes to you, Premier Newman and Lord Mayor.

Your missions to India have been very productive and brought our businesses and our people closer. Several Queensland business delegations are visiting India this year. Queensland has emerged as a major source of key resources to power India`s growth development. It is also a major destination of Indian investments. You have supported partnership in education and skills.

Queensland`s universities and research institutions are collaborating closely with India. They have used the opportunities provided by Australia-India Strategic Research Fund well.

I went to Queensland University the other day and met some of your scientists and academics. The joint research we are doing will help our farmers, especially in dry areas, and contribute to food security in India. Queensland`s fruits and vegetables are really good. There is a lot of potential for us to work together.

I am joined on this visit by a delegation of business and academic leaders from India, who are forging strong partnerships with Australia and especially with Queensland.

I am grateful to you for looking after the Indian community of nearly 100,000. Some have been here for generations, some have come more recently. But, they are really happy here. They are the bridge of friendship and understanding between us.

We can also learn and gain a lot from each other in tourism. Lord Mayor, Brisbane has emerged as centre of advanced technology; at the same time Hyderabad is also known as Cyberabad. It is natural that the two cities have a sister-city relationship. I truly welcome the engagement between states and cities. Relations between countries can prosper fully only if we bring our states and cities together.

That is why I am also very keen to involve states in India in our international engagements.

Friends, This is an exciting moment in India. A moment filled with optimism; a desire for change and progress; and the confidence to achieve it. Driven by the energy and the enterprise of our youth. This is a time to forge partnerships in India. You will find a welcoming environment that not only makes it possible, but also easy and smooth.

Here in Brisbane and at this Reception, I feel the sentiment of friendship between our people and the promise of a strong partnership in the years ahead.

I want to thank you once again for the warmth of your welcome and your hospitality.

source:Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi's address at Civic Reception hosted by Premier of Queensland and The Lord Mayor Of Brisbane | Home | www.narendramodi.in

sorcerer

Country flag
Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi's address at Civic Reception hosted by Premier of Queensland and The Lord Mayor Of Brisbane

November 16, 2014

I want to acknowledge the traditional owner of the land on which we stand today and pay my respect to their elders and their past and present. Premier Campbell Newman, Lord Mayor Graham Quirk and Friends,

Thank you very much for hosting this Reception. I am delighted to be present at this function. Congratulations to Brisbane for being such a wonderful host to G20. You did an outstanding job. I know that you have often lived in the shadow of Melbourne and Sydney. This week you have shown the world what a great city and host you are.

Today, I have started my bilateral visit to Australia and, I am pleased that it has begun here. Queensland is at the forefront of relations between India and Australia.

Earlier today, I had the privilege to unveil a statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Brisbane. This has added a special bond of emotion between us. This is a symbol of the values that we share; the ideals we aspire to; and, the world we wish to build. The credit for this strong partnership between India and Queensland goes to you, Premier Newman and Lord Mayor.

Your missions to India have been very productive and brought our businesses and our people closer. Several Queensland business delegations are visiting India this year. Queensland has emerged as a major source of key resources to power India`s growth development. It is also a major destination of Indian investments. You have supported partnership in education and skills.

Queensland`s universities and research institutions are collaborating closely with India. They have used the opportunities provided by Australia-India Strategic Research Fund well.

I went to Queensland University the other day and met some of your scientists and academics. The joint research we are doing will help our farmers, especially in dry areas, and contribute to food security in India. Queensland`s fruits and vegetables are really good. There is a lot of potential for us to work together.

I am joined on this visit by a delegation of business and academic leaders from India, who are forging strong partnerships with Australia and especially with Queensland.

I am grateful to you for looking after the Indian community of nearly 100,000. Some have been here for generations, some have come more recently. But, they are really happy here. They are the bridge of friendship and understanding between us.

We can also learn and gain a lot from each other in tourism. Lord Mayor, Brisbane has emerged as centre of advanced technology; at the same time Hyderabad is also known as Cyberabad. It is natural that the two cities have a sister-city relationship. I truly welcome the engagement between states and cities. Relations between countries can prosper fully only if we bring our states and cities together.

That is why I am also very keen to involve states in India in our international engagements.

Friends, This is an exciting moment in India. A moment filled with optimism; a desire for change and progress; and the confidence to achieve it. Driven by the energy and the enterprise of our youth. This is a time to forge partnerships in India. You will find a welcoming environment that not only makes it possible, but also easy and smooth.

Here in Brisbane and at this Reception, I feel the sentiment of friendship between our people and the promise of a strong partnership in the years ahead.

I want to thank you once again for the warmth of your welcome and your hospitality.

source:Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi's address at Civic Reception hosted by Premier of Queensland and The Lord Mayor Of Brisbane | Home | www.narendramodi.in

Global Defence

New threads

Articles