India’s Pm Modi To Visit Israel In First

Shirman

Country flag
Well back in the day when Modi was evil as Slovadan Milosovic , Muslim and Public enemy no 1 by JNU, St Stevens Aligarh Muslim University and other Lutyens Dilliwalas it was countries like Israel , Taiwan and Japan who came to Modi’s rescue in transforming Gujarat which was completely destroyed by 2001 earthquake and 2002 riots...Also Israel played an important role to minimize the propaganda by these groups , NGOs and Islamist cum social activist via image building experts ie;- Vibrant Gujarat and business destination in a way i see this as a message to both side Thekedars of Radcliffe Line by Modi that “hey i don’t forget those who had helped me in my time of crisis”......a clever response by a shrewd and humble politician......

anupamsurey

Country flag
See I told you ... now this thread seems incomplete without

Damn!!!! hope no one is married like @Yusuf. :bounce:
but i always thought that jews are stirct with Interfaith marriages just like Parsis. saw an english movie (about a jew girl and Indian man). any jew friends in forum can clarify

anupamsurey

Country flag
In Israel they have covered all their fields growing Banana trees and other agriculture produce with some kind of mesh. Hectares of fields all covered to protect against direct sunlight and insects attach. That is something our Agriculture ministry should study. In India we have similar hot climatic conditions and many times untimely hale storms. If some farmers with resources can cover their fields, it can ensure agriculture produce.not getting destroyed despite hale storms and other natural events.
they are doing it in India too, mostly in Horticulture and floriculture.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
m not a b'wood hero, who can romance countless girls, have many love triangles, etc, etc.:rofl::rofl:
Lol bro believe me ... not that hard .... Just needs hard work to stay in shape and confident.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Lol bro believe me ... not that hard .... Just needs hard work to stay in shape and confident.
i m athletic, with a 6 ft height but never thought it like that, when i was in south korea (i was able to make lot of friends), even proposed a beautiful russian- but she said i'll have to settle in russia for her sake (sare sapno pe pani pher dia) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
i m athletic, with a 6 ft height but never thought it like that, when i was in south korea (i was able to make lot of friends), even proposed a beautiful russian- but she said i'll have to settle in russia for her sake (sare sapno pe pani pher dia) :rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL bro ... you have to be a little shameless.... thats all

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
regarding balancing act - no probs , relationship with iran will "balance" that with israel

plus saudis and rich arabs of gulf are more with israel ( secretly ) of course than with Pale-stine - they just mouth support for pale stine but really are afraid those poverty stricken will spoil the game

india can do likewise - give mouth support for whatever "pale listrine" or whatever

Last edited:

anupamsurey

Country flag
regarding balancing act - no probs , relationship with iran will "balance" that with israel

plus saudis and rich arabs of gulf are more with israel ( secretly ) of course than with Pale-stine - they just mouth support for pale stine but really are afraid those poverty stricken will spoil the game

India can do likewise - give mouth support for whatever "pale listrine" or whatever
the fact is, the Gulf cant say no to India, after all their economy runs on India, plus we are huge market for their Oil. so they wil swallow the bitter whiskey with soda.
and you rightly pointed it out, the Saudis, and others have growing cooperation with Israel. it is Just Pseudo arabs in Pakistan and India, who beat their chests for philistine cause.

anupamsurey

Country flag
the fact is, the Gulf cant say no to India, after all their economy runs on India, plus we are huge market for their Oil. so they wil swallow the bitter whiskey with soda.
and you rightly pointed it out, the Saudis, and others have growing cooperation with Israel. it is Just Pseudo arabs in Pakistan and India, who beat their chests for philistine cause.
ps. @roma it is always good to listen from you, long time no see.

brational

Country flag
Israel is a technology hotbed. China is deep rooted in Israel through hundreds of acquisitions of Israeli companies(surprisingly, China has a completely dirrerent approach in Israel). We are trying to catchup and in recent time several Indian companies entered Israel.
So in technology terms (other than defense) we can't ignore Israel anymore. We can not let it go on the basis of religious sentiments.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Israel is a technology hotbed. China is deep rooted in Israel through hundreds of acquisitions of Israeli companies(surprisingly, China has a completely dirrerent approach in Israel). We are trying to catchup and in recent time several Indian companies entered Israel.
So in technology terms (other than defense) we can't ignore Israel anymore. We can not let it go on the basis of religious sentiments.
the Chinese and Israeli relations are strong and fruitful, Indian Politicians as fools, they never tried hard to sell India to Israelis. it is at least a good step by Modi to envelope Israel into his plans .

aliyah

3 things about this issue
1) Israel is India's closest friend
2) will this pm modi visit to Israel hurt India's relations with arab countries , coz all arabs see Israel as n enemy ?.....ans is simple... its tit for tat strategy...... arab allways favours Pakistan,India's enemy. will Arab stop helping favouring Pakistan..... nop......then y should we care allways
3)some had written that Arab's will stop oil supply to india.......lol.....they cant do this in there wildest dream.....we buy oil for hard cash we r not beegers like Pakistan...... if india stop buying oil from arab world then no one can stop crude price from crashing below 15$......so far india is concern it will buy all oil frm Russia..... it will cost lil more in transporting.....but won't do any harm to india as prices will already be low

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Arab countries are closer to Israel these days after Yemen conflict has started !

3 things about this issue
1) Israel is India's closest friend
2) will this pm modi visit to Israel hurt India's relations with arab countries , coz all arabs see Israel as n enemy ?.....ans is simple... its tit for tat strategy...... arab allways favours Pakistan,India's enemy. will Arab stop helping favouring Pakistan..... nop......then y should we care allways
3)some had written that Arab's will stop oil supply to india.......lol.....they cant do this in there wildest dream.....we buy oil for hard cash we r not beegers like Pakistan...... if india stop buying oil from arab world then no one can stop crude price from crashing below 15$......so far india is concern it will buy all oil frm Russia..... it will cost lil more in transporting.....but won't do any harm to india as prices will already be low

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Arab countries got beaten so many times and even recognized Israel after utter humiliation. Humiliation and solid power is the only way they understand and recognize you.

India is a huge oil market and Arab countries would be happy if even one of them stops supplying oil to India. Selling oil to India is in their interest as their economies are not diversified while India can buy oil from someone else. Same goes for cheap labor they hire from Kerala. It is good if the number of migrants to these shitty countries reduce because what we get back in return is some cash and lots of brainwashed ultra jihadists. But well again, they would not cut back on immigration otherwise who else would provide them with so much cheap labor!

TejasMK3

Country flag
People who are worried about Arab Countries....see this :D

Saudi and Israel had five secret meetings over Iran

Saudi Arabia and Israel met secretly five times to discuss their common foe, Iran. This was revealed by two former officials of the countries on Thursday during a meeting of a Washington think-tank.

Anwar Eshki, a retired major general in the Saudi armed forces and former Israeli ambassador Dore Gold's presence at the Washington office of the Council on Foreign Relations marked the fifth time both countries had met.

While both men currently run think-thanks, Gold, who during his tenure as ambassador was reportedly close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, will become the next director-general of Israel's Ministery of Foreign Affairs on Sunday.

"We're both allies of the United State," said Gold during the session, "I hope this is the beginning of more discussion about our common strategic problems."

While Gold presented a fairly routine speech where he spoke about Iran's "war of expansionism," which stretched from Iraq to Syria to Yemen, Eshki proposed a 7-point plan to solve the Iranian threat.

Top on that list was peace between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

A recent poll conducted by the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya showed that 53% of Arabs consider Iran to be their greatest threat, compared to only 18% who named Israel, and a staggering 85% supported the Arab Peace Initiative.

While Anwar said that Israel had "become isolated because it did not respond to the peace initiative," it seems that the threat of Iran, in the backdrop of US President Barack Obama's ongoing negotiations with Tehran, has changed the Arab nation's stance towards its long-time rival.

A WikiLeaks cable, dated March 19, 2009, shows the then deputy director-general of the Ministry of Foreign relations, Yacov Hadas, saying that Gulf Arabs want a new relationship with Israel due to "their sense that they can count on Israel against Iran."

Besides the visit includes a visit to Jordan and Palestine, so it has some inbuilt balancing. Iran is obviously important aswell, I've heard some rumours a few months ago about a visit possibly being planned to coincide with some event at the Chahabar port, but nothing concrete.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles