India’s Own Baghdadi: How This Maulana Has Carved Out A Mini Islamic State In Mamata’s Bengal

Brood Father

Country flag
Unfortunately whatever he is saying is right sooner than later India will merge in Pakistan , unless Hindus start taking up arms and start being proactive not reactive

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
govt and it's institutions are bound by law...

I look at up to Hindu organizations to push the islamists back into Bangladesh....if not, we are screwed.

GTM900

Do you think that we, the patriotic Indians can do something to help you guys, maybe raise awareness or something else?
On another point, my Bengali friends here in Delhi still support TMC, being a Bengali yourselve , can you shed some light on continuing support of Hindus for TMC.
Any hindu supporting Tmc should be beaten with tungsten carbide rods to bring them to their senses. They should wake up before its too late.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We didn't invited the Saudis we had the Emirati s ... The Saud s are a bunch of assholes who will be in power as long as USA supports them the minute US pulls its support IRAN will fuck the hell out of the Saud s and the Saudi Royal s .. Wish it happens sooner ..
The KSA will be devastated in 2019 and no one can stop. How it will start and who will start is the question I am struggling to find the answer. I see a black stone monument going up in smoke and rest of it comes as blank space in my vision.

As some of us know that Intelligence agencies of the West and Russians have been gathering the demographic data with in their country and around the world as well, they also analyze the language and message that is being preached in their respective "Madraasas and Mosques". The fire has been set in the region and will not extinguish till the goal is achieved in defeating the IFR due to the growing factor "D". I also believe that there exists an alliance which I have termed as"HEXAGON" which has unannounced agreement on how to counter the "IFR" based on factor "D". I have to wait and see if this will actually be realized or not. I think with in next few months next stage of this operation will start.

Willy2

Do you think that we, the patriotic Indians can do something to help you guys, maybe raise awareness or something else?
On another point, my Bengali friends here in Delhi still support TMC, being a Bengali yourselve , can you shed some light on continuing support of Hindus for TMC.
Because many ppl have their personal interest , do u ask ur friend why he/she support TMC ??bengalis in many part have bad experience with left cadre , it's not even 10 years , ppl still have grudge against left and voting for other like BJP is waste .
Also may be he/she support the local leader ,who is now with TMC , it's a big factor too.
Also if u asking about these riots , and what hindu think of it , they knows everything and possible danger too, all bengalis are't sickular , but what are their options ?? even if BJP(just for exp)have to win election ,they need local cadres who are once with CPM , now with TMC , ppls vote are just "fow" ,in those cadres specially in border area 60% are local , rest Bangladeshis , election in rural bengal is tricky thing , so with times hindus in rural area find their way to "deal" with them .

captscooby81

Country flag
don't have so much information as you about whats happening in KSA but i also deep down feel its time someone kick the ass of these wahhabis .. and let Iran take over and give good reply to saudi and pakistan .. enough hatred is getting spread through this saudi oil funded madrasa and mosque s ...

The KSA will be devastated in 2019 and no one can stop. How it will start and who will start is the question I am struggling to find the answer. I see a black stone monument going up in smoke and rest of it comes as blank space in my vision.

As some of us know that Intelligence agencies of the West and Russians have been gathering the demographic data with in their country and around the world as well, they also analyze the language and message that is being preached in their respective "Madraasas and Mosques". The fire has been set in the region and will not extinguish till the goal is achieved in defeating the IFR due to the growing factor "D". I also believe that there exists an alliance which I have termed as"HEXAGON" which has unannounced agreement on how to counter the "IFR" based on factor "D". I have to wait and see if this will actually be realized or not. I think with in next few months next stage of this operation will start.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Taking pictures is haram but making videos of executions is ok?

Humming songs is bad but posting ISIS videos with those sick & gay sounding songs in the background is ok?

Why the hell do people need to eat only with 3 fingers? Does he put his other 2 fingers in his ahole?

biswas_k11

Face to Face
Country flag
Dear Roma, the centre will train & deploy over 20,000 youths as "Swachhta Doots" (message of cleanliness) in 2,336 villagers across 29 districts along the river Ganga in four states - Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal - to spread the message of keeping national river clean among local population as well as visitors.
National Mission for clean Ganga has approved Rs. 10 Crore for this purpose under the centres ongoing "Namami Gange" Programme.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, an autonomous organization under the ministry of youth affairs and sports,has been entrusted with the task. Here, Adhi Ganga cleaning project also taken into action. But the fund which is raised from the World Bank to must submitted on the Magistrate Table and it checked out throughly. The whole fund will be utilized for cleaning Adhi Ganga Project.

Thats all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles