India's Opposition Leader accused of being a peadophile

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Known_Unknown, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

[h=2]Nitin Gadkari, the leader of India's main opposition party is embroiled in a scandal over the death of a seven-year-old girl whose bruised and bloodied body was found in his car in the grounds of his home.[/h]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8889507/Indian-opposition-leader-Nitin-Gadkari-embroiled-in-scandal-over-death-of-child.html

[​IMG]

Yogita Thakre, the daughter of a poor cleaner, went missing while her mother worked in a house opposite the home of Mr Gadkari, the president of the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, in 2009.

She eventually discovered her dead body in Mr Gadkari's car after his security guards told her she was sleeping inside.

A potential scandal was avoided at the time when a police inquiry found she had suffocated in the car after becoming accidentally trapped inside by a faulty electronic locking system.

But the scandal returned to haunt Mr Gadkari and his party yesterday after the family and its supporters challenged the police findings and accused them of mounting a cover-up to protect the BJP leader and his associates.

They used India's Right to Information laws to uncover documents which, they claim, suggest police altered evidence and ignored statements to portray their daughter's murder in a sexual assault as an accidental death.

New documents have revealed an initial police report which stated Yogita had been killed by someone who had covered her mouth and nose and her body had been dumped in the Honda car to destroy evidence. It cited a post-mortem report which said she could not have suffocated in the car.

However, a later case summary by the police and revised post-mortem found she was "accidentally smothered" to death.

It also apparently ignored the evidence of Yogita's mother, who described how she had found her dead body in Mr Gadkari's white Honda CRV car in his drive, and instead claimed she was discovered in a brown Fiat belonging to one of his associates.

Mrs Thakre had described how Mr Gadkari's guards had not called the police but harassed her to quickly call a cycle-rickshaw to remove her daughter's body from the BJP leader's property.

The doctors who carried out the post-mortem report later revised their conclusions following a lengthy correspondence with detectives.

While they had originally noted surface wounds to the girl's genitals, face, leg and arm, they later said genital abrasions were common in poor girls because of poor personal hygiene.

Jammu Anand, President of the Nagpur Maid Workers Union, which is supporting the Thakre family, said the police had been involved in a cover-up.

"We are not saying Nitin Gadkari is involved but someone close to him is certainly involved," he said.
    "The girl was sexually assaulted and later murdered. Her body was dumped inside the car to pretend it was an accidental death. The post mortem report says that the girl had 19 fresh wounds on her body. How is it possible that she gets hurt inside a car?" he asked.

Mr Gadkari's spokesman declined to comment on the case, while Nagpur police said the matter was sub-judice.

Bangalorean and Singh like this.
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

What I find intriguing is that if someone kills someone, it is odd that the body is to be found in areas of personal possession and that too in open view!

Something like Bhanwari Devi vanishing into thin air indicates the mind of a criminal with criminal sense!

It is also very intriguing as to why and how a poor cleaner's daughter entered the car!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    Pintu likes this.
  4. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Politicians being scum SHOCK :rolleyes:

5. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Another of Congress dirty tricks.

No politician worth his salt, being the born criminals they are, will kill and leave in his own car.

6. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

You can expect that from congress since they are more intelligent in these matters but bjp are not.

ALBY likes this.
  7. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

There is a typo in the title. It should be paedophile, not peadophile.

8. ALBY

ALBY Elite Member Elite Member

Girl’s death on Gadkari grounds hazy as ever, cops want case closed

Two years after seven-year old Yogita Thakre was found dead on the premises of BJP president Nitin Gadkari’s residence, the Nagpur police are seeking closure of the case though it remains marked by a number of contradictions. The case is coming up for hearing here on Wednesday.Yogita was found dead in a car parked on Gadkari Wada on May 19, 2009. The initial theory was that the girl, whose mother Vimal Thakre worked as a domestic help in the neighbourhood, had while playing entered the car, got locked in and suffocated. The police initially registered accidental death but later registered a murder case after suspicious details surfaced.“Arguing on the basis of a report by the CID (Crime), which was later designated to probe the matter, the police have sought closure of the case saying there was no suspect and that the death was accidental and due to suffocation, and not due to any external factors,” the Thakres’ lawyer Naresh Kolhe told The Indian Express. “We will oppose it... there are many discrepancies that need to be addressed.”
    Social activist Jammu Anand said, “We have 23 queries against the CID findings and will pose these when the court hears the case. Why was nobody arrested or even suspended when the police themselves called it a case of murder?”
    One discrepancy is that two different vehicles are mentioned in police reports. Yogita’s family had identified a white Honda (MH 31 DB-2727), also mentioned in the inquest panchanama. A fingerprint expert from the Crime Branch, however, reportedthat the car was a Fiat Linea (MH 31 CS 2727) — this too was parked on the premises that day — and that he had found no fingerprints on it. The Honda belonged to Gadkari; the golden Linea was said to belong to his Purti Group’s managing director Sudhir Dive. The police seized the Linea, not the Honda.
    Gadkari and his wife were not present in the house at the time. Gadkari arrived later that night from Mumbai.
    The panchanama had mentioned that blood had been found to have oozed out of Yogita’s nose. “The lips had got blackened and scratch marks about 1.5 inches long were seen behind her right ear. Scratch marks were also found on her wrists. Her underwear had bloodstains and blood was inside her private parts too. Scratch marks were also found on her right knee. The (witnesses) feel the victim could have been murdered,” the panchanama had said.
    The postmortem report too had confirmed scratch marks and bloodstains on various parts and ruled the probable cause of death as “smothering”. “Manner of death may be homicidal or accidental,” it had said.
    Police inspector R M Katole of Kotwali police station, too, had said in his report on June 1 that the girl appeared to have been smothered to death by someone who had also possibly tried to destroy the evidence. A case of murder needs to be registered, he had said. However, Katole, too, had mentioned two separate car numbers in the same report, saying she entered MH-31 DB 2727 and died in MH-31 CS 2727. He was later transferred.

GirlÂ’s death on Gadkari grounds hazy as ever, cops want case closed - Indian Express

W.G.Ewald likes this.
  9. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

At the least the child was neglected and lacked supervision while her mother was working. The forensic details are disturbing.

There are too many cases in the States where mothers claim their infants have been taken, and then do not cooperate with the police.

10. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

+++1 to Modi ---1 to RSS

anoop_mig25 likes this.
  11. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

pmaitra likes this.
  12. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Gadkari has lot of enemies outside politics, specially in business class. Could be a setup or could be accident. He did went after many people in last 2-3yrs. Someone tried to payback.

This issue will not find importance in media nor will be much debated. There are lines drawn by each party on where to attack & where to pass. If I'm wrong & congress attacks Gadkari on this matter then expect unprecedented slugfest touching new low on personal level in a galvanized political atmosphere. This is BJP national president we are talking about.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
    KS and LurkerBaba like this.
  13. JayATL

JayATL Senior Member Senior Member

actually it's Pedophile if one cares...

on another note: it's really remarkable how the conspriracy minded work around here!

I don't see how a young girls horrific death is being exploited as some political trick. It's obvious it was done on his premise and if the premise has guards as the article suggests ... then someone within is the criminal. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out...

unless you think congress has now developed an invisible cloak and ninja skills to walk past the the guarded area and deposit a dead body inside the car...in broad daylight.

They can only do that - if you ( as in Indians) as a citizenry have no dignity to be bothered with a child's rape. They can only choose to sweep this under the rug - if indians don't get off their " chalta hei" attitude. However- I'm pleased to see that right to Informatin act has given the common man and woman in India , that semblence of accountability.

14. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

There is no Modi here. And RSS won't touch Gadkari, ever.

15. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Wannabe Yankee,

Broadly speaking, there are two forms of English - American and British. Indians overwhelmingly follow the British standard, though that is changing now. And in British English, the spelling does start with "Pae..".

W.G.Ewald and SPIEZ like this.
  16. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Great opposition leader is a peadophile, wanna be PM is a rapist. How sick!

17. JayATL

--- me being the yankee promote yankee english :) as being correct. thanks for playing 'follow Jayatl -My little forum biatch' :D

18. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

:bored:

You are clearly ignorant
    HC issues notice to Rahul Gandhi for girl's illegal detention - Economic Times
    Happens all the time

19. JayATL

I'm ignorant while you cite a completely different case while your fellow posters and article cites that this case was swept under the rug? okaie- dookie...

I'm ignorant while you cite a case brought against by another MLA for some political gimmickry? The claim made, from what I gather, is that Rahul Gandhi has secretly detained some parent and their child form 2007! Really? LOL.

Let me teach ya about Indian judicial system. If you as a common man file a complaint in a court, even if the other person is totally innocent, then the courts will subject you to a hearing

BUT NOW FOR THE SHOCKER!!!
    . Rahul Gandhi case: High Court slaps Rs 50 lakh cost on petitioner - Economic Times

ROFL and I'm called ignorant while you were ignorant of not only your own judicial system but that the very case you cited was a " crackpot minded MLA's claim" - and and and - called as such by the indian HC.

what's next ? someone put in a complaint in your courts that Rahul is actually from mars and you citing me that complaint to show that he is an alien? :rofl:

P.S when debating me or taking shots at me -- I suggest come with your homework well prepared :p.

20. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

:bored:

The point of that article (which you have missed) is that politically motivated defamation games happen all the time.

btw threads like: http://defenceforumindia.com/internal-security/23590-digvijay-my-hero.html, show that you're are completely ignorant of the political scene in India.

KS and SPIEZ like this.
  21. JayATL

Wait a minute- why would you have to make that claim. You called me ignorant and cited my post - which had nothing to do with 'defamation cases being brought about'. My post you cited was about accountability, " chalta hei " attitude, the conspriracy theories by other posters that Congress did this- where was the "ignorance showed" on my behalf? - I know exactly what your point was with that example- it was ala " look we are accountable" :) and now you're back tracking.

I never have claimed to be well versed in internal Indian politics. My digVijay post way back then( and boy! you are now searching to squirm out of the stupid example you gave, by bringing off topic posts in here) was about him holding India responsible for their own actions. AND that's all... I'll give you that I tend to “sensationalize the subject headers to gain viewership" ... but I agree with his premise that India cannot always look outward by has to claim it's skeletons in the closet too...

I eagerly await your next " let make this about JayATL" and not the topic or his debate about the article at hand :)