India's allies, friends and enemies in the contemporary world

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nation interest changes every time
Not that of Pakistan, no sry never that of pakistan.... remember they are a Marital race born ONLY to re-establish the thousand years of Mughal rule:confused::confused::confused: in India atleast thats what everyone in there is taught to believe from their first grade.....

suhaas neel

Not that of Pakistan, no sry never that of pakistan.... remember they are a Marital race born ONLY to re-establish the thousand years of Mughal rule:confused::confused::confused: in India atleast thats what everyone in there is taught to believe from their first grade.....
it is not that simple bro..pakistan is just a fellow country trying to get its place in the world , it is because of out historical problems that all we are on opposite sides..we can be good friends someday...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
it is not that simple bro..pakistan is just a fellow country trying to get its place in the world , it is because of out historical problems that all we are on opposite sides..we can be good friends someday...
I am immune to kool aid reg Pakis/Peacefulness of Islam/anyother leftist crap because I have seen and read too much on these issues. Try it on a naive idiot and you might find some luck for your Aman ki asha:truestory:

suhaas neel

yeah...india has to think more of what lies to its sides rather than what lies beyond the oceans ...i do not see that in narendra modi ... maybe that guy is honest ...but e as to keep in mind our neighboring countries too ,,,and MAD INDIAN ....get your radical thoughts our coz they wont help india ...not in the near future....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yeah...india has to think more of what lies to its sides rather than what lies beyond the oceans ...i do not see that in narendra modi ... maybe that guy is honest ...but e as to keep in mind our neighboring countries too ,,,and MAD INDIAN ....get your radical thoughts our coz they wont help india ...not in the near future....
You can believe whatever bs peddled by Bollywood as devprasad . I don't care. I am a practical person and look for practical solutions. Besides I have self respect too unlike the aman ki asha whores

vayuu1

Country flag
If they were sane there wouldn't have been wars forced on India, there is a famous line in delhi for this, it's called, g.... main baal hai,that's what is the problem of our neighbourhood.

Compersion

Country flag
I wish that it is not like the journey how Russia was able to "learn" that PRC is dominant better to Russia and most important country and economic powerhouse and therefore requires closer relations among one another ...

suhaas neel

You can believe whatever bs peddled by Bollywood as devprasad . I don't care. I am a practical person and look for practical solutions. Besides I have self respect too unlike the aman ki asha whores
The war u are talking about was from both sides ...u will see this when u read a Pakistani newspaper ...google it and then talk..GET UR FACTS CLEAR , and if u are a practical person u would have understood we are south Asians and have a better scope as we have more similarities that what India has with Russia and USA ...if India has to develop we should try our best for peace . Also if u read a Pakistani paper u will understand that its not only us who get our civilians killed , there are causalities on the border both sides ......and Maddy u got to keep your practical side inside cause India has no use of it......

The enlightened

Bhutan, Mauritius - Friends/Military protectorates
Nepal, Maldives - Military protectorates/Pain in the ass
Oman, Singapore, Japan, Afghanistan - Friends (without much military benefits {except maybe Singapore})
US, Israel, Qatar - Strong partners (with military and CT agreements)

DingDong

Country flag
Britain invaded and captured India because our myopic rulers decided to "look within", while Britishers/Europeans embarked upon long-range voyages and discovered new lands/opportunities. Had Indians built strong navies and understood the value of "exploring what lies beyond the oceans" results might have been different.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Britain invaded and captured India because our myopic rulers decided to "look within", while Britishers/Europeans embarked upon long-range voyages and discovered new lands/opportunities. Had Indians built strong navies and understood the value of "exploring what lies beyond the oceans" results might have been different.
India had decent navy but the "inward looking" attitude did not let them explore the world. Also, if India was the richest place in the world, I would understand their sentiments. Why work hard to reach another shitty place!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The war u are talking about was from both sides ...u will see this when u read a Pakistani newspaper ...google it and then talk..GET UR FACTS CLEAR ,
Typical wagah kandle kisser. Now taking Ouki propaganda at face value. The paluki news papers were proclaiming victory when their generals were signing surrender in Bangladesh. Only utter morons can believe puki newspapers. But you are a WKK and so you have that part covered.

.GET UR FACTS CLEAR , and if u are a practical person u would have understood we are south Asians and have a better scope as we have more similarities that what India has with Russia and USA
I am not a Muslim, I have nothing in common with porki pigs. No religion/language/culture. If Pakistanis all die, it won't affect nr a single bit. Take your ummah crap somewhere else.

...if India has to develop we should try our best for peace . Also if u read a Pakistani paper u will understand that its not only us who get our civilians killed , there are causalities on the border both sides ......and Maddy u got to keep your practical side inside cause India has no use of it......
Why don't you buy your peace . meanwhile, since I have self respect, I will treat porkis the way pests should be treated.

DingDong

Country flag
India had decent navy but the "inward looking" attitude did not let them explore the world. Also, if India was the richest place in the world, I would understand their sentiments. Why work hard to reach another shitty place!
Britain was the first country to use State Sponsored Terror. Sea Pirates were given tactical support and were used as assets by the Crown and by the East India Company. These pirates mounted attacks on India's traditional trade routes to Arab and Africa. Instead of taking care of those pirates by themselves, Mughals and contemporary rulers decided to outsource the job to the British Navy, allowing the British Navy to gain foothold in India's ocean.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Typical wagah kandle kisser. Now taking Ouki propaganda at face value. The paluki news papers were proclaiming victory when their generals were signing surrender in Bangladesh. Only utter morons can believe puki newspapers. But you are a WKK and so you have that part covered.

I am not a Muslim, I have nothing in common with porki pigs. No religion/language/culture. If Pakistanis all die, it won't affect nr a single bit. Take your ummah crap somewhere else.

Why don't you buy your peace . meanwhile, since I have self respect, I will treat porkis the way pests should be treated.
The world is filled with such morons who equate Pakis dying due to their own mistakes with Indians dying due to Paki hatred for us.

These people need long lessons in self-respect and self-preservation.

suhaas neel

interesting buddy ...but maddy dude ...the way u are saying things it look that u are one of those guys who cant get rid of their communism thing ..and i am one of the guys who believe in complete secularism...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles