• Maybe some part of Indian Kashmir could join Pakistan after negotiation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan only want Indian part of Kashmir back and they do not hate Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
All i am telling you hate will lead you nowhere. Isi or whatever.
SO, what will lead anywhere?? Peace didn't lead anywhere. Wars didn't lead anywhere. Cold relationships didn't lead anywhere. Why don't you come out and say what you think India should do.

Fighter

Peace needs to be double sided, Fighter.
Extending one's hand while the other holds a sword will be futile.
Its easy to dismiss ISI as "isi or whatever" but at this very minute they would be pondering over weakening India further. Planning more attacks like 26/11.
But there will never be peace if there is hate.

Terrorist may hate you, but they are terrorist.
But if ordinary people like you guys have all this hate, it will lead you nowhere.

Fighter

SO, what will lead anywhere?? Peace didn't lead anywhere. Wars didn't lead anywhere. Cold relationships didn't lead anywhere. Why don't you come out and say what you think India should do.
India should try and solve kashmir issue with pakistan.

And indians should not have all this hate you guys have.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
India should try and solve kashmir issue with pakistan.

And indians should not have all this hate you guys have.
Lol man. While people from Pakistan and Pakistani establishment are killing people in India you expect us to love Pakistan and not hate :viannen_10:. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. People are very emotional and charged up when it comes to security of a nation and especially when innocent people are being killed indiscriminately.

Moreover, there is nothing to solve about Kashmir issue. You either accept status-quo and move on or keep fighting a futile terrorist war which in the end gobbles up Pakistan which has already happened partially. I hope Pakistanis will be more pragmatic and leave Kashmir as it is now. There is no way Pakistan is going to win back Indian Kashmir by war or India is not going to give Kashmir to Pakistan fearing terrorist attacks. Decision is in Pakistan's hand.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
This my view about what is the problem with Pakistan and ur comments are welcomed.
(1) The main problem in Pakistan as per me is they lack proper formal primary, secondary and higher secondary education?
(2) Due to above problem they lack rationality, logic and pratical thinking?
(3) Due to the two problem stated above they don't have proper jobs(a source of living), this brings in poverty.
(4) Due to problem number 2 they tend to have large families as they tend to think big family means more hands to earn.
CASE I
(1) Due to all the above problems from poor and unemployed individual are diverted towards cause of religion, some of them are even lured to the cause of religion using money!
(2) This individual are then brain washed and as they lack proper thinking the job becomes easy. These individual are then recruited by terror outfits.
CASE II
(1) As individual are unemployed and poor they start getting jealous about people who are in better position in them. This also results in rise of hate.
(2) After fighting 4-5 wars ur culture evolves against the country with whom u fought the wars. This culture results in rise of hate.
There are several such inter-linked factors that are source of hate and rivialry in Pakistan.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Fighter, u still haven't answer my question How old are you?

Fighter

Lol man. While people from Pakistan and Pakistani establishment are killing people in India you expect us to love Pakistan and not hate :viannen_10:. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. People are very emotional and charged up when it comes to security of a nation and especially when innocent people are being killed indiscriminately.

Moreover, there is nothing to solve about Kashmir issue. You either accept status-quo and move on or keep fighting a futile terrorist war which in the end gobbles up Pakistan which has already happened partially. I hope Pakistanis will be more pragmatic and leave Kashmir as it is now. There is no way Pakistan is going to win back Indian Kashmir by war or India is not going to give Kashmir to Pakistan fearing terrorist attacks. Decision is in Pakistan's hand.
I dont expect you to love, just be neutral like other countries.

Like it or not kashmir is the only thing between us.

Fighter

This my view about what is the problem with Pakistan and ur comments are welcomed.
(1) The main problem in Pakistan as per me is they lack proper formal primary, secondary and higher secondary education?
(2) Due to above problem they lack rationality, logic and pratical thinking?
(3) Due to the two problem stated above they don't have proper jobs(a source of living), this brings in poverty.
(4) Due to problem number 2 they tend to have large families as they tend to think big family means more hands to earn.
CASE I
(1) Due to all the above problems from poor and unemployed individual are diverted towards cause of religion, some of them are even lured to the cause of religion using money!
(2) This individual are then brain washed and as they lack proper thinking the job becomes easy. These individual are then recruited by terror outfits.
CASE II
(1) As individual are unemployed and poor they start getting jealous about people who are in better position in them. This also results in rise of hate.
(2) After fighting 4-5 wars ur culture evolves against the country with whom u fought the wars. This culture results in rise of hate.
There are several such inter-linked factors that are source of hate and rivialry in Pakistan.
I dont agree. Here is my opinion.

Internal problems:
1. Corruption, feudalism, lack of democracy, lack of education
2. Mullahs Arab influence, mentality,
3. Pakistani constitution
4. Kashmiri issue

External problems:
1. Lack of responsibility of rich countries.
2. Influence of Usa
3. World order

venkat

singh sahab! maturity comes with age! that's why dark sorrow is insisting! we dont need any lessons from fighter on Kashmir! enough is enough!

peacecracker

I can understand what Pakistan and pakistanis stands for.they are brain-washed 90% of them(by average!).they are brainwashed from childhood,their media are censored,their Islamic Republic with saud funding spew venom at Hindu majority India.

The Actual Problem of pakistan is not Kashmir.infact ,the Ummah mongers wants to capitalize every Muslim majority area in south asia to be Pakistan.

Cults and brainwash are something very tough to tackle with.For that ,the person in question must go rational.but living in denial is the norm for most Pakistanis.look at zaid hamid the war monger for a average pakistani perspective.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
singh sahab! maturity comes with age! that's why dark sorrow is insisting! we dont need any lessons from fighter on Kashmir! enough is enough!
He's not offering any lessons. You need to know both sides of the story to understand a situation.
Maturity is not always directly co-related to age.
Please respect his opinions and views. Its not the most easy thing to ask what he has asked on an Indian forum.

Nor is this thread pointless.

venkat

soham! we live in an illusion that pakistan will live in peace and allow india to live in peace! That has remained only an illusion!

kautilya

What i meant about it, was you whole approach to things are wrong.
So what are you trying to prove.
Whats the problem, whats the issue.

If its Terrorism, then you have to look at it in a bigger picture.
Seriously if you are going to talk in riddles we'll be here a long time. I appreciate the fact that you're replying to a lot of posts but details are what discussion boards are about.

If my approach is wrong what is the right approach according to you?

The problem is Pakistani terrorism. The solution is the eradication of state capacity for mischief. Which incidentally would be the natural state for debt ridden Pakistan. Pakistan survives because it begs for aid on the basis of a gun held to it's own head.

FYI, if I'm losing a couple of hundred of my compatriots because of your state's terrorism then that IS the big picture.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Is it true that Indians hate pakistan mostly because of partition and terrorism.
No, we hate them because of terrorism not because their partition.
Because terrorism kill innocent, pakistan have no value for indian life.
They love to see india bleeding if not then why so many terrorism organization working freely in pakistan.
Don't tell me GOP know nothing about it.
Now their new trick, balochistan insurgency.

Pakistan is acting like ostrich in front of international community, international country has relation with pak because of terrorist hidden in pak territory, we all want to kill them(terrorist).

And in term of trade pakistan is nobody.

BunBunCake

No, we hate them because of terrorism not because their partition.
Because terrorism kill innocent, pakistan have no value for indian life.
They love to see india bleeding if not then why so many terrorism organization working freely in pakistan.
Don't tell me GOP know nothing about it.
Now their new trick, balochistan insurgency.

Pakistan is acting like ostrich in front of international community, international country has relation with pak because of terrorist hidden in pak territory, we all want to kill them(terrorist).

And in term of trade pakistan is nobody.
In a way, these terrorists are helping Pakistan ;)
Would Pakistan be getting this aid?? would Pakistan be getting this International attention? It's economy would be crippling by now it it wasn't for the aid provided by US and world for -war-on-terror.

tharikiran

Country flag
I was in second class when I used to dream about being a fighter pilot and bombing the crap out of Pakistan and The Great Britain.
Yeah, Britain for ruling India.

So, for me it all started really early.
I have grown up now and have realised that todays generation of Indian's dont even care to know the history between the two countries.
To me Pakistan is my enemy. I am a guy who likes to be clear in his thoughts. I am either in or I am out. To me it's either black or white.

Internet forums, you tube videos and messages, the blasts have only solidified my beliefs.
Once in a while we get these rationally thinking Pakistani's. It's a rarity.

yes,I am aware about what they teach in their history books in Pakistan. It's a shame. I am aware, that we lost to China in the war with them.

There lies the fundemental difference between India and Pakistan.

I am ok with current status quo. Getting back POK is a bonus. If I was in power, I would seal off the boundary. Stop people to people to contact completely.
Modernise the army and the country. I will act like Israel. They fire one shell, I will answer with a hundred shells.

No, I will not get tired nor bored.That's the kind of resolve I will show.We will hunt down the terrorists where ever they enter India.
Do I share anything with Pakistan ? No, I dont. I am a telugu guy. I am from Andhra Praesh.
I got nothing to do with Pakistan and its culture.I got no feelings for it.

People are entitled to their delusions.Yeah, go ahead and make a Turkey out of Pakistan.It's not gonna happen.
I am of the assumption, nothing in Pakistan will change its attitude towards India.I am clear about it.No second thoughts.

I am not thinking about how things can be improved with Pakistan.I am thinking about how I can bury what ever is left and get on with it.
I want a closure. It's like my right arm is severed. I want to get myself a prosthetic and get on with it.

I just want India to become a Economic super power.Whether pakistan gets itself out of its problems or not is its headache.

I have accepted these facts long time back and therefore all I have for Pakistan is a steely resolve.

Last edited:

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
^^ For those of us who have strong cultural/ancestral links to Pakistan, and even have family in Pakistan, it is hard to wish Pakistan harm. One would like to see a peaceful relation between the two countries. We were once one. We once lived together in peace. Why can't we act like that now? Obviously because much has changed in the past 70 years or so. But the hope is still there -- in some of us, at least.

But at the end of the day, what happens in Pakistan is none of our business, so long as they don't do anything to harm us (unfortunately that is not the case).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles