• Maybe some part of Indian Kashmir could join Pakistan after negotiation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan only want Indian part of Kashmir back and they do not hate Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Which ones are rubbish
The option of giving J&K to Pakistan. If giving J&K to Pakistan was the option then why would have thousands of Indian soliders died there(J&K).

Which ones are rubbish
Reading that particular post(#7) shows about which option i am talking about.
To be more clear the option of giving J&K to Pakistan. If giving J&K to Pakistan was the option/solution then why would have thousands of Indian soliders died there(J&K).

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Dark Sorrow, you truly are Dark.
Fighter tell me how many times u have come to India. You absoutely don't know about the ground reality. I will give u only one suggestion that travel through the local train in Mumbai when a Pakistani issue comes out, u will come to know how much Indians hate Pakistan, its establishment and its people.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
fighter shabb i have many pakistani friends they are warm people but then what happened on 26/11 has completly changed me a lot now i cant stand you flag
iam sorry if I am hurting your feelings but i just cant forgive pakistan for all the wrong it did all the history it rewrites etc for me Pakistan is a part of India that has goen AWOL and it shall come back to where it truely belong I know that

vijaytripoli

Most of the Pakistanis are good people, nature vise and behaviour also. but they have some of sort of competion sense with us in every field like movies ,defence, space technology,markets,sports, etc-- this i don,t know where came from and which factors are responsible for it? i had grown up with the Pakistanis in Libya. visited most of there cities like lahore , karachi , islamabad but did,t find any hatered feeling there among the people Regarding us INDIANS . but u can easily find the group of people there asking for contribution ( $$) for jehad in Kashmir~!
chau

kautilya

I was wondering whether I hated ordinary Pakistanis and I think after Mumbai I've reached breaking point. No remorse, no introspection, nothing. Just denial and lies while innocent blood was being spilt. No doubt there are good people there too but good people supporting what is a rotten to the core state become evil themselves. They still want to differentiate between good and bad Taliban. F*** them all.

Fighter

The option of giving J&K to Pakistan. If giving J&K to Pakistan was the option then why would have thousands of Indian soliders died there(J&K).

Reading that particular post(#7) shows about which option i am talking about.
To be more clear the option of giving J&K to Pakistan. If giving J&K to Pakistan was the option/solution then why would have thousands of Indian soliders died there(J&K).
I see what you mean.
But the option is there, to show what you guys mean.
By not selecting the option, you make a statement.
So the option is actually necessary.

Fighter

Fighter tell me how many times u have come to India. You absoutely don't know about the ground reality. I will give u only one suggestion that travel through the local train in Mumbai when a Pakistani issue comes out, u will come to know how much Indians hate Pakistan, its establishment and its people.
I have never been to India.
And i have not met any indian in real life.

You are right, i dont know the ground reality.

I always thought it was only about kashmir.
I guess i was wrong.

Fighter

fighter shabb i have many pakistani friends they are warm people but then what happened on 26/11 has completly changed me a lot now i cant stand you flag
iam sorry if I am hurting your feelings but i just cant forgive pakistan for all the wrong it did all the history it rewrites etc for me Pakistan is a part of India that has goen AWOL and it shall come back to where it truely belong I know that
You are not hurting my feelings .
You are being honest so its ok.

But i think you are very unrealistic.
You know very well its never going to happen for so many reasons.

Fighter

I was wondering whether I hated ordinary Pakistanis and I think after Mumbai I've reached breaking point. No remorse, no introspection, nothing. Just denial and lies while innocent blood was being spilt. No doubt there are good people there too but good people supporting what is a rotten to the core state become evil themselves. They still want to differentiate between good and bad Taliban. F*** them all.
You really need knowledge

Fighter

Let me just say I AM VERY SURPRISED the way the poll is going.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
This is a stupid poll and i would like the mods to just ignore this or delete this. This is a vote on hatered.

venkat

Fighter ! i would prefer taking a vacation in a loo, than in pakistan! anyway thanks for generous offer! by the way,have you migrated from denmark to pakistan!pls dont do that for your own sake and for the sake of your countrie's pride!Pakistan,the hell hole on this earth!

Fighter

Fighter ! i would prefer taking a vacation in a loo, than in pakistan! anyway thanks for generous offer! by the way,have you migrated from denmark to pakistan!pls dont do that for your own sake and for the sake of your countrie's pride!Pakistan,the hell hole on this earth!
Its not that bad. come on.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
'Wednesday' A Must Watch Film For Europeans

I have never been to India.
And i have not met any indian in real life.

You are right, i dont know the ground reality.

I always thought it was only about kashmir.
I guess i was wrong.
Fighter, no offence against u but how old r u?
It was never about Kashmir, till 1993 the goverment also thought it was only about kashmir. The outside world till mumbai attack also thought it was only about kashmir,but not any more.
I will suggest u to watch a film called ' Wednesday ', it shows how a common man in India thinks about Pakistan.
The problem with most of the europeans is that u people don't know what it is like leaving on a edge with life full of uncertianity. You people live in safe heavens and try to make judgement of every aspect/issue in this world as per ur life style or surrounding.
It high time u people open ur eyes.
If my words were harsh on you then i apologise.

alz

wow... you show much respect here
Do not disrespect anyone on this board-whether you disagree with them or agree with them. It is suggested that you keep your cool and show restraint when discussing important defence matters.
Read the forum rules. Pakistan has been described as "switzerland on roids" hahaha

I plan to honeymoon there at the shangrila. I'm an Australian with syrian heritage so no bias from me... just be respectful you lower the standards of the forum when you let your emotions get the better of you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles