Indians sing pakistani national anthem to spread 'peace'

captscooby81

Country flag
These peaceniks i am telling right keep surprising me every time with their chu...pa especially this commie pig Ram mofo was the architect of the gurmer kaur video where she shared placards saying pakistan didn't kill my father but the bullet fired from a gun killed him...delusional fuckaaars these BC MC commies ....

And these assholes have problem in singing our national song or even national anthem and they called is hyper nationalism but they want to sing pakistani national anthem ...:bs::bs::bs:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I have seen many so called intellectual or liberal bastards are actually affliated with AAP. They dont display their aapiyapa publicaly and project a highly liberal image but are selling aap party in a subtle manner. This is no coincidence it seems. AAP's funding and promoters have to be brought out naked. I m sure they are compromised to India's interests

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If this was for peace, then where is the reciprocity? Where are the pakis singing the Indian national anthem? Fucking chutiyas.
hit the nail !!!!

there is no reciprocity ..
they don't like India to the core of their hearts....

katiyarash

Country flag
Does there assholes got any response from Pakis as they singing Indian anthem..
If not, then these mother fkers should be named and shamed on all social media platforms..

I bet Pakis will be laughing at their stupidity and will be thinking they are Iman se kamjor Yindoo Baniyas which can be converted easily..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles