Indians on DFI vs Indian in real life

Blackwater

The way these Indians make a sentence is like the way their filmy songs are. Disjointed sentence with no relevance to each other.

Sari life baysharmi life
Ik Mai ik tum
Or dim dim .....

BC shoray bool Tu saktey nahi apney aap Ko aflatoo samajhtey hai.

And black water aka gandey pani the way you post is like tum gandey tum gandey amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And your jahil baegarat kaum sings song like that.

Asa ha baigaraitye kaum called paki. allaah nu yaad kareye 500 war din ch te kaam kariye sare puthe baki

sada kam duniya ch gaand pana hor asi kuch nahi jana

maar kaaat de ilawa sanu anda kuch nahi.

islami thakedari da sanu shauk ha ,par sanu koi puchda nahi

bheeek maang maang ke asi jeene a,te atmi bomb da roob pane ha

apni pahena de naal wayah kara ke asi inbreeding kareye te jihadi paeda kariya

asa ha baigarat kaum paki:):):):)

anupamsurey

Country flag
You are proud of your country even with all its social ills and evils and your pea brain cannot understand this fact that Pakistani are also equally proud of their country with all its weakness and strengths. Your mind is in gutter because it always see Pakistan or Pakistani in negative light . We love our country. Afghanistan are also failed state as far as opinions of world concerned but if you ask Afghan then they will also say the same that they are proud to be Afghans. I feel it insult when someone call me Indian when i am Pakistani national. I want to be associate with my Pakistani roots or origin which don't mean i hate others. Many British still live in era of pre-1947 and treat Indian, Bengali or Pakistani as one race belong to one country. I personally corrected many western people when they thought i am from India so put this in your thick brain that every one love his motherland irrespective of political instability or any kind of social ills present in their countries

I did google and find one news which all media quoted in their local newspaper that some guys pretending to be Indian after 9/11 to get jobs lol. I already refuted this news that this cannot be possible because every one ask for your work visa or passport before giving you a job in foreign countries and these passport clearly show your nationality. I bet you never had any experience of travelling abroad and you are living in imaginary world if you feel that Indians get more respect or privilege in foreign countries just for being Indians.

western don't give a fack if someone is from India, Bangladesh. Pakistan or Afghanistan. They are not all brainless bigot like yourself who consider every Pakistani as terrorist. They are not blind nationalist who judge others people based on their nationality and most of them cannot even differentiate between Indian and Pakistani or Muslim and Sikhs because of this reason many sikhs were attacked after 9/11 as some american thought they are Muslim just because they were having long beard. I never felt racism in uk but know many Indians whom felt racism in the hands of white and were labelled as Paki lol so please get out of your cage and broad your mind and thinking. You again proved me right that you are bigot when you made last point that i am Pakistani who must be living in UK illegally lol What you can expect from a bigot who paint everyone with negativity . For your kind information i am living in uk from last 11 years legally and I can apply for British passport any time i want but still kept my Pakistani passport as never felt the need to have British

I ignore only those posts which are filthy filled with hate, racism, bigotry and the problem is i have to lower my standard when i reply to such posts which i personally dont want. Try to improve and express yourself in decent language if you wish i take you or your posts seriously until then good bye :)
did i stop you from praising Pakistan (no i didnt), but you sure wanted me to stop abusing Pakistan and stop praising India, lol this shows that bigotry is in you veins.....
you even dare me to post in full decency, after flinging filth in this thread, on my posts and on my nations, lol I am not Mahatma Gandhi who will keep quiet after abuses.
and when did pakis started having standards. go on rant and cry further more,

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles