Indians on DFI vs Indian in real life

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
If i start trolling freely the way you guys are allowed to do then i know i wiill be banned as before . I know that my stay here is temporary lol Pakistani cannot survive on these forums unless he close his eyes and shameless bear all insults thrown at him
Stop crying now. The thread has been here for two days. You have poured as much bile as possible, so don't hide your lack of skills by complaining about freedom. You have got what you wanted.

You have got your answers now. No point further debating.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Stop crying now. The thread has been here for two days. You have poured as much bile as possible, so don't hide your lack of skills by complaining about freedom. You have got what you wanted.

You have got your answers now. No point further debating.
lack of skills? I have been mature to those who had mature response and were to the point without using cursin or insulting words and i still waiting for some more sane posters to talk about topic rather than expressing their frustration for Pakistani

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
lack of skills? I have been mature to those who had mature response and were to the point without using cursin or insulting words and i still waiting for some more sane posters to talk about topic rather than expressing their frustration for Pakistani
Should we now ask someone to send you laddoos to prove sanity!!

anupamsurey

Country flag
I met many Indians in real life and they were always approaching to me first and were very kind to me and always acted as if i was their lost friends and were very friendly with me. They always stay away from politics and religious discussion even when i started such conversation to know about their thoughts about Pakistan or Islam. I am not just talking about north Indians but south Indians as well

I saw a different side of some Indians here on DFI who have this so much poison or negativity towards Pakistan or Pakistani and always negative thing come from their mouth when they type word Pakistan or Pakistani. I know Pakistan is not perfect country and Pakistani are not perfect people but still you cannot make gross generalization about a religion or country which have all sort of people in it. You cannot paint all of them with negative brush. So far i have seen all this negativity from Indians only on defence forums or comments section of youtube/Facebook. Is it because they find it easy to hide behind computer screen and say whatever they like without having any fear of consequences and become as key board warriors and internet tough guy?

Would they act same or say same thing in front of a Pakistani if they meet him in real life in foreign countries? Or they would hide such negative feelings in their hearts and would become diplomat? I always had this wish to meet some Indians like i see on DFI and they say these things to me face to face. where i will find such straight forward Indian who speak or act same in real or virtual world ? :)
the Indians living away, do not have to face paki terrorist, the Indians living away have not much of connection with real India, ask the same thing to an Indian who has lost a relative to a bomb blast by paki. what will be the reaction of an NRI if India is attacked by Pakistan ?. Maaf karna, but if you want to know what a real Indian think come to India and ask people about Kargil, or 26/11.
Indians don't give a shit about pakistan, but we are rightly concerned about islamic terrorism rising from Pakistan.
it is not hiding behind computer but expressing it, since Internet is a media of expression let them express what you they think about pakistan. or you want people to not criticise pakistan and blame them ?

brational

Country flag
Is this joke of the day? Confuse soul? Its quiet easy to guess who is suffering with some mental diseases if we read the replies of some jingoists in here who are barking like mad dog lol and we all know barking dog never bite. Carry on and you will receive the taste of your own medicine :)
Yes, after receiving taste of their own medicine Bakis gone mad. Kyun apna Jhand karane aate ho yahan? For us Baki is a Baki and we don't recognise them as a good Baki and Bad Baki. Seems Bakis are

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
and aa gaya apni aukaad pe.
30chars :doh:

I simply agree...

@Raja.pakistani

What @Blackwater showed you is a common continental joke - Bhains Ke Age Been Bajana

And look how you responded ... (aa gaya apani aukat pe ..)

you responded with religious motif .... that simply speaks about your core values..

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I simply agree...

@Raja.pakistani

What @Blackwater showed you is a common continental joke - Bhains Ke Age Been Bajana

And look how you responded ... (aa gaya apani aukat pe ..)

you responded with religious motif .... that simply speaks about your core values..
what was wrong in that picture? thats real picture from India or you ashamed of what the guy is doing in picture. Its no way a insult or mocking a religion by showing what actually exist

My core values are much higher than all of you bigots together who start post with insulting word baki, taunt me and then expect positive result

DingDong

Country flag
what was wrong in that picture? thats real picture from India or you ashamed of what the guy is doing in picture. Its no way a insult or mocking a religion by showing what actually exist

My core values are much higher than all of you bigots together who start post with insulting word baki, taunt me and then expect positive result
If I post those cartoons will you suicide bomb this forum and kill all the administrators? Just asking.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
If I post those cartoons will you suicide bomb this forum and kill all the administrators? Just asking.
you are talking about your pictures? sure post it we would like to see cartoons.. i did not post any religious pictures of any Hindu God or deities that you all are getting upset. Did i? you did not tell me what was wrong in that picture?

brational

Country flag
Bakis come here to find their lost identity. A failed terrorist state where people are happy! Just imagine the level they are upto. You show a Baki the real world, they become dogs instantly and start barking. The reason is Bakis are bubble heads. As said earlier you are insulting yourself you you reason a baki. Bhains ke samne bin... now Bakis show some self respect, stab yourself and die or get lost from here.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bakis come here to find their lost identity. A failed terrorist state where people are happy! Just imagine the level they are upto. You show a Baki the real world, they become dogs instantly and start barking. The reason is Bakis are bubble heads. As said earlier you are insulting yourself you you reason a baki. Bhains ke samne bin... now Bakis show some self respect, stab yourself and die or get lost from here.
Tujhe pagal pun ka dora phir parh gaya?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

That was mocking the core belief and practice of Hindus who consider Cow to be purest animal and call it Gaya Mata and utilise its urine for many purposes including religious purposes. You know it and that is why you responded with that pictures, Didn't you still you have gumption to ask counter question ?

@blackwaters poster did not any thing like that ... Bains is not your Mata ?:pound:Or is it ?:hail:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
That was mocking the core belief and practice of Hindus who consider Cow to be purest animal and call it Gaya Mata and utilise its urine for many purposes including religious purposes. You know it and that is why you responded with that pictures, Didn't you still you have gumption to ask counter question ?

@blackwaters poster did not any thing like that ... Bains is not your Mata ?:pound:Or is it ?:hail:
How that was mocking to show a pic about what you actually just said in there? is it crime to post the picture of your mata? or is it crime to show a follower who is drinking wine of mata for caner? It was even in the news. Are they also mocking Hindu religion by showing what some followers does?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
aman ki tasmah for dil jaley haters lol

Laga do guddari k fatwey iss actress par

[video][/video]

salute

ohey bandar its Press Trust of India (PTI) which is quoted by Dawn :D
gadhe,

even its pti published,

you are still quoting paki media,

paki media quoting some survey published in pti and you are quoting paki media.

salute

aman ki tasmah for dil jaley haters lol

Laga do guddari k fatwey iss actress par

[video][/video]
[video]

to give you peace of mind lets say new york,paris,london every city is loser in front of lahore like she said. :laugh:[/video]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles