Indians on DFI vs Indian in real life

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ergh, few good words and many Indians are willing to drop their gaurd regarding Pakis. Gives a lot of perspective on Indian mentality in the medieval era I would say - no matter how badly you got fucked, you still go back with hopes of friendships. You guys disgust me:frusty:

brational

Country flag
No one is expecting anything from you so sit relax. You will get what you will give with interest. Give hate and we will double it and give it back to you. Choice is yours. :D

Take your land from us as i thought your army is much bigger and stronger than us wth more weapons and soldiers
We are not warmongers and that's the reason Pak is enjoying the free run in POK. The way Pakistan is moving, it would be difficult to sustain the present form(geographic). We have learned to deal with Pak sponsored terrorism and POK GB will fall in place soon.
And that CHOICE part, no one here abuse Paki members. Yes we hate Pakis because you(Pakis) have started this cycle. So don't worry be reasonable you will get a great go otherwise you will get what most of the Pakis are getting. Choice is yours. :biggrin2:

aliyah

No one is expecting anything from you so sit relax. You will get what you will give with interest. Give hate and we will double it and give it back to you. Choice is yours. :D

Take your land from us as i thought your army is much bigger and stronger than us wth more weapons and soldiers
@Raja.pakistani......just look at ur all posts.....if someone said anything against Pakistan then u forgot ur friendship moto n quick to challenge us for war.....and u except us to be allways friendly however Pakistanis behave with us

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
really?
I just ignore. :lol:
The last time a paki kid told me that both countries should work out all isssues as both had aatmi bomb.
Lol I said you window of concession closed with MMS. don't keep your hopes up. lol left it at that.
One reply is good enough. I meant I don't do aman ka tamasha.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What a joke- now Pakistanis are telling us that DFI is not well moderated. They expect DFI to be like other Paki forums where this thread would have been closed and Indians being banned. Why? Because Indians are much better than Paki at almost everything and Pakis don't like evidence being posted on their forums.

At least the members here are giving pointed reply to most queries.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
In normal day to day life, the social interactions between most normal people are rarely based on political issues. So I don't know why OP expects normal people to randomly abuse each others and fight with each other over religion and politics of which anyway majority of people only have superficial knowledge or interest.
If they behave like that, it would be bad manners.

However when seriously discussing an issue, if a people desist from expressing thoughts and opinions clearly on the pretext of 'not hurting sentiments' and 'making buddies' i.e. they have one thing in mind and another thing on lips.
That would be hypocricy.
Also that would affect quality of discussion and make it difficult to reach a conclusion or find truth.

So I think Raja Pakistani's definition of the word hypocricy and his idea about social manners is twisted.

That said, on internet, people, especially young Indians do have tendency to be shrill and resort to abusive language.

Blackwater

I was not talking Pakistani living in uk but overseas that included Pakistani in usa, middle east, canada etc
First generation of Pakistani might be poor or belong to labour class in there but their kids are getting education and are working in different fields. Definition of poverty in UK and in India is not same. Poor people of England live better life than middle class or upper middle class Indian. You should be the last person to talk about poverty

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

U r just ignorant as any other next gen paki. Pakis are the most poorest and with maximum criminal back ground and less educated than any Asian immigrant class in UK. Their next gen is kids who studied and get white colour job is again the lowest amongs Asian immigrant class. basically u r worst than Bangladeshi in UK in every field. even i see more somali doing jobs than your community.:):):)

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

ooooh!!! I got scared of Pakidoos!!! You guys barely understand any other feelings than hatred or victimhood. My choice is give us your double hate, as if you have any other thing in mind when dealing with india! This is a Defence forum of Indians who KNOW about your true face and people who are not bought like Track2 traitors.

Also, who wanna take Paki land!! Are we crazy?!!! The humanshaped vermins that would come with the land with eat India from inside given half a chance.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
One in three of the world's poorest people are living in India, the world's second-fastest growing economy, according to a new study by the World Bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10003228/India-has-one-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html [/QUOTE]

Yes, that may be true. However, consider following :

At the time of Independence India might have had more than one half of the world poor, The country which used to contribute 25 percent of world GDP at the beginning of the 19th century landed at 2 per cent of world GDP in 1947.

Roughly 40 percent of the world’s poor live in South Asia, where poverty is basically a rural problem.

Indian population is more than a sixth of the world's population.

Already containing 17.5% of the world's population.

India's population density is one of the highest - 954 per sq mi (compared to Pakistan -551 per sq miles, China 365 per sq mi, ).

Most of the rich and fertile arable areas of Indian subcontinent - Punjab and Bangladesh had been taken from traditional / historical India and given to what was created as Pakistan. At independence what was left with India ? High Himalayas, dry Vindhyas, Daccan and coastal areas and Ghats. Agriculture in Ganga plains in Bihar and UP had been sucked dry by Muslim invaders, the British and their exploitative policies !!

India has been able to bring the poverty rate at around 27 percent from more than 60 percent existing in 60s and 70s albeit only above international poverty rate of the UNO.

India has brought a very huge population - sometime the equivalent of entire population of England or France above poverty line in their march to living with dignity out of thousands of years of servitude and exploitation

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10003228/India-has-one-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html [/QUOTE]

At the time of Independence India might have had more than one half of the world poor, The country which used to contribute 25 percent of world GDP at the beginning of the 19th century landed at 2 per cent of world GDP in 1947.

Roughly 40 percent of the world’s poor live in South Asia, where poverty is basically a rural problem.

India's population density is one of the highest - 954 per sq mi (compared to Pakistan -551 per sq miles, China 365 per sq mi, ).

Most of the rich and fertile arable areas of Indian subcontinent - Punjab and Bangladesh had been taken from traditional / historical India and given to what was created as Pakistan. At independence what was left with India ? High Himalayas, dry Vindhyas, Daccan and coastal areas and Ghats. Agriculture in Ganga plains in Bihar and UP had been sucked dry by Muslim invaders, the British and their exploitative policies !!

India has been able to bring the poverty rate at around 27 percent from more than 60 percent existing in 60s and 70s albeit only above international poverty rate of the UNO.

India has brought a very huge population - sometime the equivalent of entire population of England or France above poverty line in their march to living with dignity out of thousands of years of servitude and exploitation

So ..? lol ...... Pakistanis are better than Indians because they believe in Insaaniyat and are very nice to you when you meet them...
All about the feelz ... no facts please.

Illusive

Country flag
Ergh, few good words and many Indians are willing to drop their gaurd regarding Pakis. Gives a lot of perspective on Indian mentality in the medieval era I would say - no matter how badly you got fucked, you still go back with hopes of friendships. You guys disgust me:frusty:
Largely Indians will only lean towards peace because thats whats taught to us in our schools, not hate. Due to so much diversity in our country we have learnt to live with each other with differences. Its largely good thing, its the job of media to keep reminding us what we are dealing with, so it becomes balanced.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So ..? lol ...... Pakistanis are better than Indians because they believe in Insaaniyat and are very nice to you when you meet them...
All about the feelz ... no facts please.

These Paki guys simply sometimes in fashion and many times in abject ignorance cite Indian poverty without realising that the phenomenon called India have alleviated poverty of a number which sometimes equals their own population.

And these "povertywalas" are invariably Punjabies who inherited the best and extensive irrigation system in the world, one of the most fertile land, abundant water gifted to them by Indus treaty and a very generous sum given to them by India post partition to further develop their irrigation network.
I feel like chocking them off their richness...:yo:

India has brought about a green revolution of a magnitude which no invaders and occupiers in history could ever imagine. We have brought many states on agricultural production map unthinkable before - Dry land of Punjab, Haryana, Gujrat, Rajstham, Andhra, Chattisgarh, Maharastra , Madhya Pradesh... other southern states

Yes we have poverty ... we we shall ellivate that if not elliminate:clap2:...

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
India has brought about a green revolution of a magnitude which no invaders and occupiers in history could ever imagine. We have brought many states on agricultural production map unthinkable before - Dry land of Punjab, Haryana, Gujrat, Rajstham, Andhra, Chattisgarh, Maharastra , Madhya Pradesh... other southern states
Total grain output of MP > Pak and MP gives 40% of India's organic output. :rofl:

Blackwater

kisko samjha ra ha bhai

he is

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
U r just ignorant as any other next gen paki. Pakis are the most poorest and with maximum criminal back ground and less educated than any Asian immigrant class in UK. Their next gen is kids who studied and get white colour job is again the lowest amongs Asian immigrant class. basically u r worst than Bangladeshi in UK in every field. even i see more somali doing jobs than your community.:):):)
Sir, that is very realistic but hard hitting on your Pakjabi brotherns .. who form the majority in Pakistan and specially this Raja. I had the honour of interacting with their elite class but they also smell like rotten eggs and very narrow minded on India Pak issues... on other personal issues they could be your partner is whisky and whores..

Their final aim is to be rulers of Delhi once again .. That has been ingrained in their minds by their parental lores and education .... stupid people.

When faced with an Indian they will not leave even the heaven unturned to outdo an Indian.. My advise to the Indians would be to beware of them and let them burn out in that zeal... Their zeal against an Indian is like the last flame of a dying candle .. they could burn themselves to outdo an Indian... that comes out of my personal experience....

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
And that CHOICE part, no one here abuse Paki members. Yes we hate Pakis because you(Pakis) have started this cycle.
Is this joke of the day? Confuse soul? Its quiet easy to guess who is suffering with some mental diseases if we read the replies of some jingoists in here who are barking like mad dog lol and we all know barking dog never bite. Carry on and you will receive the taste of your own medicine :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Raja.pakistani......just look at ur all posts.....if someone said anything against Pakistan then u forgot ur friendship moto n quick to challenge us for war.....and u except us to be allways friendly however Pakistanis behave with us
I did not expect anything from you blind nationalists and never i said you be friendly with us if you prefer hate . I said there are good and bad people in every country and when you meet them in real life then you judge people on individual basis how they treat you and you treat them in same way. It will be stupid to blindly hate every Indian or Pakistani because they are from your enemy country lol but if you do keep hate for others then be ready to accept hate from others as well then don't cry why others are hating you when you are giving it at first place

salute

I was not talking Pakistani living in uk but overseas that included Pakistani in usa, middle east, canada etc
First generation of Pakistani might be poor or belong to labour class in there but their kids are getting education and are working in different fields. Definition of poverty in UK and in India is not same. Poor people of England live better life than middle class or upper middle class Indian. You should be the last person to talk about poverty

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html
paki madarassa educated idiots always quotes brits newspapers like they found some treasure of knowledge, :laugh:

yes india have poorest population in the world,

but also,

india ranks 2nd in country with largest middle class population after china,

india ranks 3rd in country largest rich class population in the world after usa and china,

the ultra rich,india is home to the 3rd richest population in the world(the millionaires and billionaires)

don't quote stupid jealous troll brits media.:laugh:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
What a joke- now Pakistanis are telling us that DFI is not well moderated. They expect DFI to be like other Paki forums where this thread would have been closed and Indians being banned. Why? Because Indians are much better than Paki at almost everything and Pakis don't like evidence being posted on their forums.

At least the members here are giving pointed reply to most queries.
Well you should ask youself a simple questions

Why Indians are more active on Paki forums? why you hardly seee any Pakistani or bengali on indi forums? Abusing pakistani is norm in here and they dont even delete such abusing racist posts. Its at same place where i left it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles