Indians, how do you view US?

How do Indians view US?

• Total voters

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What are you talking about? India's infrastructure is a joke and pretty much as shoddy as it gets.

Culture runs the whole gamut. It's not reducible to just racial preferences in dating (although that may be salient).

Motherland? I don't buy that.
Take my advise and stop interacting with that spawn of incestuous lineage. Remember, you are not arguing with a normal human there, he has mental issues.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
My logic is only wrt to emigrating for monetary reasons, which is the most often cited excuse.
I agree on this point. I doubt it makes sense to immigrate for money if you already have a great gig in India. I just think there are other equally valid reasons. And yea, person preferences come into play. That's just the nature of the issue at hand.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Take my advise and stop interacting with that spawn of incestuous lineage. Remember, you are not arguing with a normal human there, he has mental issues.
I don't think you know who you are insulting when you say I have incestuous lineage.

Google Sangha Malhi Dhindsa Dhillon Dosanjh

For one your Delhi, two Google Sangha see who comes up.

Zebra

Country flag
Never ever share power play / game with US. Never.

It will always be like you are on extremely sweet poison.

At the end you have to die.

Better be on US side and take care for your own interest.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
As India is emerging super power, then how do you view US? A friendly country or any thing?

I have seen Americans mainly view Indians as vegetarian, cow, snake god, monkey god worshiper and call center workers from internet.

So how Indians see US?

Well, as for your views about India; you are entitled to your opinion. But you can change this view by researching some more. The other way around, I see the american government as a ruthless and cruel administration which does not care for human rights, religious sentiments, civilian population or any other good thing when it comes to their greed. All they are interested in is maintaining an influence and their position as a superpower.

Having said that, I have visited USA twice now. The people on the west coast are really really friendly and polite. I would go out on a limb and say that a lot of Indians can very well learn from the discipline, politeness, respect for keeping the country clean etc.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
We are bandi chor, you are sold in ghazni for 1 rupee you melech.

Dirty banglorean does know difference between haranvi jaat and Panjabi Jatt Rajput.

Woman rapist who save even muslim women at 12 o clock?

Daughter killer who follow Guru Gobind Singh? HUH?

You should keep your mouth shut, and cry how you can't do your dharam and have to be a pseudo insecure depressed vaish.

No, south Indian wants North but we still heae, still Aryas, still Aryavart.

It was us from Nanded to Nankana Sahib, from Shuvaji to Sandhus who destroyed mughals.

Or you would be a hazari dinari kafir rifht now.

--

So goodbye,

Those 10th century, 'relics' are why your sister is not lost in a harem and your mother is not a mujrawali.
@[B]Rashna bhen ji, please set him straight as you did before. Women often better at talking to those, with less masculinity than they have..[/B]
:rofl::rofl::pound: :pound:

:der: :facepalm:

How did Shri Shriman Jattji come up with this statement? Is Bangalorean sir not straight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles