Indians buried alive in Saudi Arabia

jalsa

These things are common in Saudi Arabia. They were punished "Sheria Style" for having sex with a married woman.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
These things are common in Saudi Arabia. They were punished "Sheria Style" for having sex with a married woman.
Or is it the reason they are showing to do what ever they want with the buried people??

Where is the judgement or trial process??

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Their country, their Laws. If you a problem with the way they treat Kafirs, please don't go there.

Most of these unfortunate guys are muslims from sub continent, I don't think the term "Kafirs" is applicable to any believers who believe in GOD. The term is reserved for atheists.

Regarding the laws and all, this is seems to be a murder case, not done based on law or judgement. you are missing this point here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Or is it the reason they are showing to do what ever they want with the buried people??

Where is the judgement or trial process??
Story can be other way around... they could have done something else and blamed on sex related charges.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most of these unfortunate guys are muslims from sub continent, I don't think the term "Kafirs" is applicable to any believers who believe in GOD. The term is reserved for atheists.

Regarding the laws and all, this is seems to be a murder case, not done based on law or judgement. you are missing this point here.
A kaafir is anyone who doesn't believe in the one true god according to muslims who is Allah. Any other god is false and worshipping him is a direct passport to hell.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
A kaafir is anyone who doesn't believe in the one true god according to muslims who is Allah. Any other god is false and worshipping him is a direct passport to hell.

I think Kafir is a word to represent some one who do not believe in Islamic GOD or simple GOD since they also believe in Jesus and others as prophets. So any one who follows these prophets must not be a Kafir.

s

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think Kafir is a word to represent some one who do not believe in Islamic GOD or simple GOD since they also believe in Jesus and others as prophets. So any one who follows these prophets must not be a Kafir.

s
No according to Islamic theology christians and jews are kaafirs. Why?
Because according to islam the one true abhrahmic god had send many prophets. Moses and jesus were one of them, but they were the early ones. Prophet muhammad is the last prophet of god and his message is the truest one. Now anyone who follows a religion other than this 'last' prophet of god is a disbeliever and blashphemous. This is the reason there is conflict between jews,christians and muslims because the former two continue believing in the 'early' prophets.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Because according to islam the one true abhrahmic god had send many prophets. Moses and jesus were one of them, but they were the early ones. Prophet muhammad is the last prophet of god and his message is the truest one. Now anyone who follows a religion other than this 'last' prophet of god is a disbeliever and blashphemous. This is the reason there is conflict between jews,christians and muslims because the former two continue believing in the 'early' prophets.
Yes I agree on what you have said,But even the Quran and Sunnah have lot of similarities with Jewish religious texts and Bible. I think there is a controversy there .......

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes I agree on what you have said,But even the Quran and Sunnah have lot of similarities with Jewish religious texts and Bible. I think there is an ambiguity there .......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles