Indians are not Asians

Are Indians Asians?

• Total voters

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You are projecting your inferiority complex on me. Indians and Persians share civilizational history. Do the terms, Indo-European, Indo-Aryan, Indo-Iranian ring any bells? Indians and Persians are historically very close to each other. We are the only two people who call ourselves Aryans. We have nothing to do with Chinese or other east asians. Why are dravidians and northeast indians hijacking our Indo aryan identity?
1. You don't know what hijacking means. Your use of the word here is exactly opposite to it's correct usage.

2. You have no Indo-Aryan identity. You are a Canada born confused desi with an inferiority complex.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
What the hell is aryan??

some dumba&& european uses this word to mass slaughter people and here in India people are having orgasm by this aryan thing.

Get a life.We are Indians.
India lies in south of Asia and hence we are Asians.
I don't believe dravid aryan theory but I would like to be associated with the southies because they have much more glorious past than the northies(Debatable :tongue:)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
1. You don't know what hijacking means. Your use of the word here is exactly opposite to it's correct usage.

2. You have no Indo-Aryan identity. You are a Canada born confused desi with an inferiority complex.
I don't have inferiority complex nor I am confused. I appreciate our Indo-Aryan heritage. How do I have an inferiority complex?

What the hell is aryan??

some dumba&& european uses this word to mass slaughter people and here in India people are having orgasm by this aryan thing.

Get a life.We are Indians.
India lies in south of Asia and hence we are Asians.
I don't believe dravid aryan theory but I would like to be associated with the southies because they have much more glorious past than the northies(Debatable :tongue:)
I am not saying South Indians don't have a glorious history. I agree the dravidian race is admirable in its own right and south indians are cool in my book. I like their culture and mild temperament. At the same time, I'm proud of my Indo Aryan heritage. Btw Aryan is not a European term. Indians have used it for thousands of years to describe ourselves. Hitler stole this term and other aspects of our culture. Are you ignorant?
We have nothing to do with mongoloids- that's the bottom line. If Indians are considered Asians, why not Iraqis or Iranians? These countries are in Asia too.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am not saying South Indians don't have a glorious history. I agree the dravidian race is admirable in its own right and south indians are cool in my book. I like their culture and mild temperament. At the same time, I'm proud of my Indo Aryan heritage. Btw Aryan is not a European term. Indians have used it for thousands of years to describe ourselves. Hitler stole this term and other aspects of our culture. Are you ignorant?
We have nothing to do with mongoloids- that's the bottom line. If Indians are considered Asians, why not Iraqis or Iranians? These countries are in Asia too.
Okay I got what you are trying to say.
You're trying to say although iraqis and iranians are in Asia but they are called Arabs and not the Asian.

They all are called arab because there ethnicity is somewhat same with minor facial feature difference but on the other hand in India we've got lots of ethncities with people having different facial features and therefore we use word Asian.

If you want we can call ourselves??

Aryavids :lol:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Okay I got what you are trying to say.
You're trying to say although iraqis and iranians are in Asia but they are called Arabs and not the Asian.

They all are called arab because there ethnicity is somewhat same with minor facial feature difference but on the other hand in India we've got lots of ethncities with people having different facial features and therefore we use word Asian.

If you want we can call ourselves??

Aryavids :lol:
In the US, west asians (Iraqis, Iranians, Saudis, Yemenis etc..) are classified as white! Did you know that?

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Yes they face a lot of racism but on the US census they are classified as white. Maybe because most middle easterners in US are Lebanese who are the whitest middle easterners.
I googled some photos of lebanese and they didn't look nothing like white folks.
They look like punjabis....

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I saw googled some photos of lebanese and they didn't look nothing like white folks.
They look like punjabis....
Some punjabis can look like them but generally, Lebanese are whiter. Syrian and Lebanese women are the hottest Middle Eastern women.

Blackwater

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I'm not saying they are white. I look whiter than them and many north Indians do but they are classified as white as per the US census. It's not my position. Try to understand what I'm saying.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
even iam whiter than normal punjabis, will usa consider me white:p:p
NO! You and I are considered Asian even though we look whiter than these arabs LMAO! That's my point. They have arbitrarily lumped us with Far Eastern Asians and West Asians with white people. Makes no sense.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I voted No.

I prefer being called Subcontinental.

Indian subcontinent has always been distinct from rest of Asia. Right from the time when India was an island.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In 60s-70s on your American Visa you would've classified you as black if you had an Indian passport.
Although at the time of Iranian hostage crisis, my father tells me all Indians used to wear T-shirts saying I am not an Iranian. :lol::lol::lol:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
even iam whiter than normal punjabis, will usa consider me white:p:p
NO! You and I are considered Asian even though we look whiter than these arabs LMAO! That's my point. They have arbitrarily lumped us with Far Eastern Asians and West Asians with white people. Makes no sense.
Let the fairest maiden contest begin :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles