Indians are not Asians

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by PredictablyMalicious, Apr 25, 2014.

?

Are Indians Asians?

1. Yes

76.7%
  2. No

23.3%
  1. PredictablyMalicious

PredictablyMalicious Punjabi Senior Member

I'm disturbed by the trend of lumping Indians with Far East Asians like the CHinese, Koreans, Japanese, filipinos, vietnamese etc... Basically all east and south east asians. I"m not sure when this started but on the US friggin census Indians are classified as Asian and west asians are classified as white! LMAO. I think the Indians in US are morons because they are fine with this. I am not asian. I don't consider myself asian. I have nothing in common with asians. Maybe NOrth east Indians should be classified as asians but no one else. What do you guys think? DO you guys think of yourselves as Asians? If the argument is that India is in Asia, why the f aren't west asians considered asian too???

3. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

4. PredictablyMalicious

Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.. (west asia) is also in Asia but they are not considered Asians. Why should we Indians be classified as Asians if they are not?

peacecracker likes this.
  5. PredictablyMalicious

It's not about pride. Indians share more in common with West Asians (Middle Easterners) than East Asians in every way.

6. PredictablyMalicious

Indians in US are the weirdest creatures. THese people are despicable. I fking hate these dumb "asians"

7. Really ??

So what are Assamese , Nagas or Mizos ?

Or are only North west Indians, Indians in your book ?

Stop letting these american eccentricities bother you , we are Indians , and yes also Asians except to some American buffoons.

8. PredictablyMalicious

Like I said in the OP, only North east Indians share some resemblance to Asians. I will never consider myself Asian. Fk that

9. PredictablyMalicious

SO acknowledging the fact that Indians have nothing in common with mongoloid Far East means I have an inferiority complex? That makes no sense. Feel free to call yourself a mongoloid then.

10. No .

Your craving for American recognition of your racial roots is what demonstrates, that you have a complex ,

its only Americans who consider just the mongoloids as Asians, out of their ignorance.

rest of the world considers , the whole of Asians, as Asians and quite correctly.

Dark Sorrow likes this.
  11. PredictablyMalicious

Why are Iranians not considered Asian but Indians are? This is what pisses me off. Indians despite being a billion in number, are always shortchanged, on such matters.

12. FOR the Last time.

when these Americans use the term Asian in their usual sense , they DONT lump us with 'Asians"

here is a video that'll demonstrate that,

This guy Dan Nainan is Half Japanese Half Indian, and he's considered only Half Asian, in America.

and Frankly i really cant see how being grouped with those Arabs/Turks/Persians is any better , where as being considered Eastern Asian, "Shortchanged".

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  13. PredictablyMalicious

You are projecting your inferiority complex on me. Indians and Persians share civilizational history. Do the terms, Indo-European, Indo-Aryan, Indo-Iranian ring any bells? Indians and Persians are historically very close to each other. We are the only two people who call ourselves Aryans. We have nothing to do with Chinese or other east asians. Why are dravidians and northeast indians hijacking our Indo aryan identity?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015

14. Fine !

i have nothing more to say.

Feel free to consider yourself Turk or Persian for all i care.

Voldemort and Dark Sorrow like this.
  15. PredictablyMalicious

You are the dumbest person I have ever seen. Shoo....Get lost dumbass. Stop polluting my thread

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Voldemort likes this.
  16. PredictablyMalicious

For the last time, I'm talking about ancient historical ties. I'm not claiming to be persian or arab you imbecile. Stop projecting your inferiority complex on me.

17. PredictablyMalicious

^^

Whatever. Go play in traffic