Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Continue debate here ..

============================================

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, none of these woman are sanghi woman.
so its okay to risk men when your country is in danger but when times are good we have to pamper women and boost their egos.

Tommorrow when india develops all these cucks will spoil these women with lucrative jobs that are glamarous in key institutions just for sj and our story will be just like west where white men conquered,buit,invented and now their women just squander it.

Women have not earned their arrogance like men.If they want to be as egotistical like men then they better do every job like men exactly in the same nos as men.

Most of these women are okay becuz there is practically no social security like in the west,when we progress they will become just like women of the west and betray us.

No need to worship them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
so its okay to risk men when your country is in danger but when times are good we have to pamper women and boost their egos.

Tommorrow when india develops all these cucks will spoil these women with lucrative jobs that are glamarous in key institutions just for sj and our story will be just like west where white men conquered,buit,invented and now their women just squander it.

Women have not earned their arrogance like men.If they want to be as egotistical like men then they better do every job like men exactly in the same nos as men.

Most of these women are okay becuz there is practically no social security like in the west,when we progress they will become just like women of the west and betray us.

No need to worship them.
They are worse. Specially the middle class ones!

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
The funny thing is even if in 2014 Modi made her DM, no one would be nervous.In 2017 feminazi channels like Mirror Now have become rallying points for psycho liberals who wish to create an artificial societal order ignoring biology,economics,demographics and common logic.

Women in combat will be the biggest military disaster since Bofors scandal for India. Pakistan and China are not engaging in such nonsense. Thankfully our DM is less of a cuck than AJ and is civic nationalist. She said she would not show patronage in such decisions and will consider all such situations with an open mind. I read this as listening to MoD,GoI,IA,IN,IAF,etc before political capital consideration.

She has primarily been brought as a negotiator. GoI has no interest in WiC and only Obama inspired SJWs push this line. Hopefully my trust in Modi Govt. is not broken for them pandering to SJWs and EUcucks.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yesterday some poster, I guess armyofhind(sorry if I am mistaken) was boasting that the place where he trains with women for 1.5+ years, there are women who have been trained enough that they will blow me off my feet.
To that poster I say - I thank you for accepting the fact that it will take an average woman 1.5 years of training to blow me off my feet (an average young male adult with no martial arts training). I can only imagine what would have happened to them were I trained or worse still, they did not have any training at all!
Haha! LOL. Women muscle power! :D

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Let it be. I'm done trying to explain what training can do to fighting abilities.
Most of you here have no experience with fighting but talk like experts. Size has nothing to do with fighting ability. Even more so is the case in combat where one has weapons at hand.
Foolish thought process. Why would I train a woman to fight and grow muscles when I can hire a male with muscles already and train him to kill.
Yeah yeah, we know what big woman fight expert you are. Go play with your Lara Crofts and and raise an army of them, like Ram Raheem or Gadaffi. Yes, you are so correct, size has nothing to do with fighting ability. That is why, a man will always be able to kill a lion with bare hands - because, you know, size has nothing to do with fighting ability.

Kay

Country flag
Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? - from Departed
Same goes for army and military.
You need dedicated and motivated people regardless of gender - not fragile egos.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? - from Departed
Same goes for army and military.
You need dedicated and motivated people regardless of gender - not fragile egos.
Gender is a fake construct.

Sex is the real differentiator, hence this new word to mask the differences.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
War is the most primitive aspect of mankind and it will remain so.
It's easy to sit on a compute and masturbate to political correctness but it's another thing to fight a war under physical and mental stress.

Kay

Country flag
We should get the best people to do the job - not creating safe spaces to protect egos.
While recruiting, motivation has to be considered along with qualifications. Differences in motivation outweigh minor differences in performance.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
We should get the best people to do the job - not creating safe spaces to protect egos.
While recruiting, motivation has to be considered along with qualifications. Differences in motivation outweigh minor differences in performance.
How about you go through history of warfare and have some GK than blabber w/o any military knowledge. My whole family is military and I have been studying warfare and strategic studies for past 10 years now. I can say I know more than your liberal cuck mindset.

Kay

Country flag
How about you go through history of warfare and have some GK than blabber w/o any military knowledge. My whole family is military and I have been studying warfare and strategic studies for past 10 years now. I can say I know more than your liberal cuck mindset.

We can argue when you grow up.

Kay

Country flag
I wish you best of luck to get in territorial army and have great respect for your family members who served.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am feeling our worldviews are getting shaped by events in US and their political divisions. We need to think for ourselves. But, for now, we have to agree to disagree.
The US started this WiC it must end there as well. It was triggered by Obama's re-election. He rejected his own military's suggestion to not allow WiC and yet went through to set the stage for Hillary. Funny she lost and liberals are trying to spread their tentacles. Fight hard and show them no mercy.

PS:Read the reports. The links are up there in posts somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles