Discussion in 'Foreign Relations' started by The Messiah, Oct 28, 2012.
Saeed Naqvi on the Arab Spring
Do watch :thumb:
one hour 27 minutes !! no time
Make no mistake, it is informative and worth the watch.
Arab Spring will not happen in Saudi Arabia from what this gentleman says. The oil is there and US needs the oil, would be my conclusion..
Was this lecture delivered before the death of Gaddafi?
- Rhetoric about democracy and Anna Hazare
- Link between NAM and Arab World
- Loads of propaganda in media about Arab Spring
- Shia-Sunni conflict is being "built and promoted"
- Saudis are paranoid
- Upper management in UAE is Non-Muslim
- Contrary to popular belief Indians command great respect Middle East and Africa
- South block clueless about Arab world
- India having "token" Muslim ambassador to Saudi Arabia is retarded
- Ominous - The West needs a war of massive proportions to solve its problems
The ominous part
Yaar no time to go through an hour.
@Messiah please put forth salient points
- None of our ambassadors or embassy staff in west asia speaks arabic or farsi in iran
Also i thought he said India as a civilizational country was respected than Indians individually because the workforce isn't doing any highly specialized jobs!
Al-sauds will eventually be dragged through the mud when the west stops protecting them and when the oil starts running out.
LB has already done it.
I read the summary and saw the last bit. Didn't see the entire 1 hr 27 minutes.
I agree about the military industrial complex.
brilliant analysis. the smarter folk on this forum already knew most if not all of what he said.
Separate names with a comma.