Indian TV,Movies and General Entertainment

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mr Shuvo!
u r talking about the history of muslims n hindus in subcontinent. yes they live together but for your poor information muslims rule the subcontinent for 1000 years n their ruling era was enough good for both muslims n non muslims. but when britisherz came in indian, then u indians joined with them n discriminated the rights of muslims. but Thnx to Allah Almighty, we r no more together. we have a seperate homeland PAKISTAN. well lets talk about ur fake dramas. yes muslims are given opportunities in these dramas but inform of terrorists. Qurban movie is the example. n ur dramas n star plus, the orignal raw's channel. there are more muslims living in India than Pakistan but can u point out a single drama seriel, just made only for muslims, having no pooja, mandir, devali n blaa blaa, the only based on islam religion.
terrorism in pakistan, Mr. shuvo, ur raw is the biggest player behind these activities.
I think those dramas are producesd from CIA-Mossad-RAW production house to brain wash pakistanis.But Allah is great he will not allow the evile deeds of kafirs.They will sure be defeated by the Ghazwa-e-hind.Time is coming soon we'll see pakistani green parcham on our forefathers' mughal heritage of lal qila....Inshallah....Ameen.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am loving this.. Go on Niazi. I will just move this into a new thread in the entertainment section.

You must thank the british that they used divide and rule and that silly Mountbatten who gave you Pakistan. How can dramas be fake by the way??
Our seemanth Gandhi khanzada Abdul gaffar khan died broken man in pakistan.And one of his offspring niazi from khyber pukhtoonwa is full of bile what a change in our kabuliwalas the 60 yrs rule of pakistan has bought.

charlie

Country flag
Well Mr. Charlie!
Ask Shahrukh Khan, Imran Hashmi n Shabana AAzmi, what kind of difficulties are they facing in mumbai. Imran n Shabana are not allowed to purchase their own home in mumbai whereas Shahrukh is given threats every day n the reason is only that they are muslims. while talking about the safety of muslims in india, why are u forgetting the condition of muslims in Gujraat n what about Babri masji. Alhamdulillah not only hindus, every non muslim community in pakistan is happy n ready to sacrifice for pakistan. Yes there is raw's involvment which makes fights inside pakistan among muslim n non muslim communities. Khalida Yasmin Marwat
well bro i was in gujarat at the time of riots as i said i use to live in ahmedabad and i know what the situation there and i know how they live in ahmedabad it's just media that made a fuss and i have lot of muslim friends who vote for modi up there and by way and well you know that all the top actors are muslims here, that itself proves our secularism and imran and shabana are two **** who cry now and then well and it's true that they didnt get home because of one reason they eat non veg and hindus like their neighbours mostly vegetarian but imran and shabana get a home in their own community tell me one hindu even the poorest one who would like to go and stay in an area which is dominated my muslims i never seen that senerio but i have seen many senerio that a muslim is staying in a community surrounded by hindus and babri masjit was bulit by shattering a hindu temple so as per you if building a masjit by destroying a temple is good but breaking down a masjit for bulding a temple is bad well and one last thing i want you to see few videos YouTube - An Indian muslim answer to Gen. Musharraf and let me tell you that muslims in india are lot safer then the muslim in pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles