Indian tablet makers eye success

sandeepdg

I am not the one who attempted to deviate this thread. In fact, I reminded one of the members that this is a thread about tablet made in India until you came to lecture me on "cuss what you want". Then let us cuss what we want.
Listen, gal, I brought the China angle to this discussion and I will stick to it. We are discussing the quality of the so called India made tabs, which are actually sourced at cheap prices from China, branded by the Indian companies themselves, and sold at three to four times the actual price. And yes, I have used both types, the Chinese manufactured India branded ones and the Ipad, and hence I know the difference in quality between them all to well.

And anyway, this discussion is basically us Indian members about a domestic product and we will say what we have to and we are only stating the facts here. If you don't like it no need for you to participate in this discussion. Ciao !

sandeepdg

Adam tablet, made by IITians

Notion Ink Design Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Subramanya Arcade
Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
India.

Notion Ink: Home
Man, this looks promising ! I hope they launch it in a sleek version soon. Way to go IITians !

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Cuss what you want? If that is what freedom means, may I say ALL INDIANS ARE JUST AS HILARIOUS AS YOUR DEFINITON OF FREE COUNTRY?
nothing hilarious about my ( indian ) request to our HR minister - pleae see a few posts above where i asked him where is the netbook/tablet he promised about two years ago - - - - can you ask a minister such a question in prc-commie-land ? - i know you'll reply that you can , but really can you ? on a forum ? or will "they " keep an eye and if youre asking too many relevent questions , then maybe you'll be picked up for a friendly interview .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles