Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
i nvr said so.

bro i wasnt preaching at all. if u feel so, i cant help it. no offense.

just bcoz ignorant pepl insult doesnt means i shud do the same. i felt very shocked, hence wrote wat i wrote. and i value our soldiers the most. i am not one of those libtartds who insult our military and praise foreign military only. but yes, that american soldier's head getting blown away repeatedly shocked me.....but that doesnt means i dont value our soldiers and blindly support american designs.

not becoz of any narrative...but bcoz im very afraid of blood. i dont usually watch such videos but today for som reason i did and got very shocked. may b bcoz im a woman!

again im not solely responsible for that but do agree.
I am sorry if i offended you.Dont take it personally.I was replying to 2 to 3 people who have indirectly hinted at my post.

Was trying to ignore but you put Indian soldiers and Americans in one line and it provoked me.

Many people dont know what background Indian soldiers come from and how they serve their own fucking land which was a part of their own history.

We are not destroying countries for freedom..and whose terrorist are people talking about.

Iraq was a free country..US fucked it.It was our biggest ally.

So whose terrorists are they fighting?..Not my Sir.

Who funded ISIS?..Who supported taliban in the 80s?...

A country which gives free weapons to Pakis for acting on terror..should i pay respect to them?Specially when they use it on us.

Or should i pay respect to them for sending the 7th fleet in 71?or for putting sanctions on us after 98?

And i am not talking about liberals but US veterans using questionable language on FB pages handled by US veterans against us.

Sorry to say this but US needs these Niger incidents on regular basis to be humbled!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

12arya

Country flag
I am sorry if i offended you.Dont take it personally.I was replying to 2 to 3 people who have indirectly hinted at my post.

Was trying to ignore but you put Indian soldiers and Americans in one line and it provoked me.

Many people dont know what background Indian soldiers come from and how they serve their own fucking land which was a part of their own history.

We are not destroying countries for freedom..and whose terrorist are people talking about.

Iraq was a free country..US fucked it.It was our biggest ally.

So whose terrorists are they fighting?..Not my Sir.

Who funded ISIS?..Who supported taliban in the 80s?...

A country which gives free weapons to Pakis for acting on terror..should i pay respect to them?Specially when they use it on us.

Or should i pay respect to them for sending the 7th fleet in 71?or for putting sanctions on us after 98?

And i am not talking about liberals but US veterans using questionable language on FB pages handled by US veterans against us.

Sorry to say this but US needs these Niger incidents on regular basis to be humbled!!!!!!!!!!
No offense taken.....i felt attacked (im goin thru som personal crap situation so im kind of ovr defensive/sensitive abt myself)thats y i replied as well.

No, equating our soldiers with others was nvr my intention. Our soldiers cant b compared to anyone else since our men giv stellar performance under inhuman circumstances with limited resources. I dont know any other army evn after treated shabbily, gives their 100% to the nation.

If thats how my post came off im sorry bcoz that wasnt wat i meant at all. Yes i agree with rest of wat u says.....If u c my posts in general, im very respectful to our soldiers. I was always taught to respect our military.
Hopefully cleared the misunderstanding.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No offense taken.....i felt attacked (im goin thru som personal crap situation so im kind of ovr defensive/sensitive abt myself)thats y i replied as well.

No, equating our soldiers with others was nvr my intention. Our soldiers cant b compared to anyone else since our men giv stellar performance under inhuman circumstances with limited resources. I dont know any other army evn after treated shabbily, gives their 100% to the nation.

If thats how my post came off im sorry bcoz that wasnt wat i meant at all. Yes i agree with rest of wat u says.....If u c my posts in general, im very respectful to our soldiers. I was always taught to respect our military.
Hopefully cleared the misunderstanding.
I am sorry.

I also got triggered by the comparison of the killing of CRPF guys to US SF in Niger.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
When Para SF is a purely merit based institution comprised of Indian nationals - its strange you bring up caste/religion/ethnicity.
Partly because of the superior martial race theory Britain and their indian collaborators propagated for the sake of divide and rule and partly due to the casteist mentality we are nurturing even in the 21st century.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Why Road opening parties are not send ahead of CRPF convoys so that these land mines could be detected?As these landmines are mostly deployed weeks or months before blasts isn't that too difficult to detect if Road opening parties are send with metal detectors or other gadgets to detect land mines?

rkhanna

Country flag
Why Road opening parties are not send ahead of CRPF convoys so that these land mines could be detected?As these landmines are mostly deployed weeks or months before blasts isn't that too difficult to detect if Road opening parties are send with metal detectors or other gadgets to detect land mines?
Think they are but usually before large scale movements. The current incident was when Soldiers were returning from leave. But not enough info here to make a qualified guess on what really did happen or didnt happen. lets wait for the AAR to finish.

Also - looks like the NE rebels are using the LTTE MO of IED's. The LTTE used to pack explosives in drums and hide them inside trees etc (to evade metal detectors/ Bomb sniffing dogs etc) and there was enough explosives to level a building (T-72s used to be thrown many feet into the air and casualties came from concussions). Armour on the vehicles was pointless.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Think they are but usually before large scale movements. The current incident was when Soldiers were returning from leave. But not enough info here to make a qualified guess on what really did happen or didnt happen. lets wait for the AAR to finish.

Also - looks like the NE rebels are using the LTTE MO of IED's. The LTTE used to pack explosives in drums and hide them inside trees etc (to evade metal detectors/ Bomb sniffing dogs etc) and there was enough explosives to level a building (T-72s used to be thrown many feet into the air and casualties came from concussions). Armour on the vehicles was pointless.
It was ops against LTTE which evolved the room intervention and CQB skills of Indian army..LTTE used to booby trap the doors of houses so that grenades will blow off when soldiers breached the rooms.After many such mishaps army improvised the room.intervention by simply just throwing heavier rocks to doors and waited some moments before entering just to escape from explosions.
Everythibg we taught them to use against srilankan army,LTTE put them on for good use against us.
Practise of sending the ROPs on early sunlight was started after J&K experience where militants would plant IEDs during early morning.

rkhanna

Country flag
Everythibg we taught them to use against srilankan army,LTTE put them on for good use against us.
Well said on the above. Ironically SFF and SG were the primary trainers of the LTTE.

BTW this is what an LTTE IED used to do

http://sangam.org/2007/11/images/IPKF4.jpg

(those are T-72s or whats left of them)

Cross posting from BR courtesy Khalsa

"The tigers would also lower very high tension electrical wires and get them to touch the aerials of the command tanks.
The unconfirmed rumour was that the Tank literally caught fire inside out
yes all the crew died
The wires episode was one off or twice. The regiment adapted quickly."

MrPresident

Country flag
Our bravehearts are not occupying foreign lands aiding and demolishing terrorists whenever it suits our global ambitions followed by dirty operations and killing of terrorists and innocents .

Alright?

Also the choice to be affected by deaths who dont represent you or fight for you is also personal.Depends on how influenced were you by someones narrative growing up.

Also,respect is always mutual.Maybe i dont feel even sad coz i have gone through what comments Americans make when Indians die.

Not to forget the "drill his brain" comment about an IAF pilot and also a very long lecture about IAF and Indians.

So,lets not preach here coz another debate will start.

Already we had 2 pages of discussion on something not relating to us.
Bhai could you please elaborate on "drill his brain" comment ??? In which context did US were talking abt.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

rkhanna

Country flag
Bhai could you please elaborate on "drill his brain" comment ??? In which context did US were talking abt.

Think he is referring to the disparaging remarks made by an Ex USAF pilot regarding Indian Flanker Pilots post RedFlag.

MrPresident

Country flag
Think he is referring to the disparaging remarks made by an Ex USAF pilot regarding Indian Flanker Pilots post RedFlag.
Is there any audio or video of it?? I always thought there is mutual respect among them.

rkhanna

Country flag
Is there any audio or video of it?? I always thought there is mutual respect among them.

You can YouTube. It was an unofficial Briefing by a Retired Pilot. And it was ONE guy who seemed to hold a grudge because of Cope India 2004. Nobody from the IAF cares about that one guys opinion. Lets move on. Our Ego's neednt be so fragile.

MrPresident

Country flag
I watched the video on YouTube, no offense but my view is that it's not disrespect but just the slang they use. I have worked a lot with Americans and that's how they talk.

He made some valid points which we wouldn't know at all. Atleast I dint.

That's entirely my opinion.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I watched the video on YouTube, no offense but my view is that it's not disrespect but just the slang they use. I have worked a lot with Americans and that's how they talk.

He made some valid points which we wouldn't know at all. Atleast I dint.

That's entirely my opinion.

In a professional Army or AF the etiquettes are very different than that of a thug life gangsta from downtown Manhattan.

This is taught to recruits for many years.

Officers are supposed to behave a certain way.

No way you talk like that about a Professional force visiting your country and upload that on youtube.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You can YouTube. It was an unofficial Briefing by a Retired Pilot. And it was ONE guy who seemed to hold a grudge because of Cope India 2004. Nobody from the IAF cares about that one guys opinion. Lets move on. Our Ego's neednt be so fragile.
No wonder the US AF wrote a wriiten apology if that was a small ego incident the IAF didnt care about.

Anyway,like you said.Offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles