Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Did you guys read the article?Or did i read any other article?

Because i think he was clearly favouring them to be deployed saying what i also always say that "training is no substitute for combat experience"

Read this

The lessons learnt, albeit with the heavy price of the sacrifices made by these personnel deployed in Kashmir, will serve to strengthen the responses to future attacks, not only in the valley, but across the country where the Garud Force personnel are deployed.

IndiaRising

Country flag

Because i think he was clearly favouring them to be deployed saying what i also always say that "training is no substitute for combat experience"

Read this
yeah, i was wondering why people didn't even take time to read the article. agarwal ji has always been a patriot

IndiaRising

Country flag
he's just explaining why its important for garuds to have combat experience. you can't rely on unexperienced garuds and retired DSC jawans to guard massive air bases like Pathankot.

in fact, it speaks volumes that Garuds were able to maintain all air assets without single destruction of any aircraft at AFB Pathankot. Shaheed Gursewak Singh, SC paid the supreme sacrifice for this gallant service to the nation.

on the other hand, napakis and their SSG couldn't even save PC-orions from burning up in flames :pound::pound:

rkhanna

Country flag
Deleted.

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag

Yes did read the article. When I have time over the weekend will copy post exact para's and post my opinions in detail.

Ofcourse opinions are like arsholes everybody has one :)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yes did read the article. When I have time over the weekend will copy post exact para's and post my opinions in detail.

Ofcourse opinions are like arsholes everybody has one :)
Look Garuds are not doing a bad job and neither has the Colonel said that.

I think he was trying to show the critics why it is justified to deploy Garuds because some part of the media were questioning their deployment.

I hate to say this but...soldiers will get martyred as long as the conflict continues.

Unlike what "some" people in this thread think..Experience is as important as training!!

Thats how a force develops a 'leadership' capable of taking them through operations.

People ask in this thread many times why is SSG not so successful?Its because of bad leadership and execution.Despite of them being better equipped than us and very well trained.

Like they say about leadership..Leadership is forged in experience!

I am in favor of Garuds deployment in Kashmir and not only that but giving them a bigger role in the future.

We have guys from Signals,Enggs,Ordanance etc non fighting arms leading RR men into ops.There is no reason to not put a SF there.It was a mistake to not put them there before with such a role.

WARREN SS

Country flag
People ask in this thread many times why is SSG not so successful?Its because of bad leadership and execution.Despite of them being better equipped than us and very well trained.
Better equipped who told you this farce ??

I mean seriously

May I know some better equipment they posses over us

Operational budget of PARA including commander's personal fund is 3 times than any PAK's unit. it is our in capicity from our Side we not fully utilized that

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Better equipped who told you this farce ??

I mean seriously

May I know some better equipment they posses over us

Operational budget of PARA including commander's personal fund is 3 times than any PAK's unit. it is our in capicity from our Side we not fully utilized that
They have been better equipped for the good part of last 2 decades thanks to American aid.They dont need budget.

FAST Helmets,M4 before us,better kit and uniform,boots,better LMGs,Snipers,scopes on LMGs,AK modifed before us,better head sets,corner shots & ballistic shields before us,NVGs before us etc etc etc....

WARREN SS

Country flag
They have been better equipped for the good part of last 2 decades thanks to American aid.They dont need budget.

FAST Helmets,M4 before us,better kit and uniform,boots,better LMGs,Snipers,scopes on LMGs,AK modifed before us,better head sets,corner shots & ballistic shields before us,NVGs before us etc etc etc....
Ask yourself who stopped IA from buying it

Are we are short on money Big No

American aid you talking about is Negligent if you compare budget sanctioned to SF by Defense accounts yearly

Commander's personal fund is raised to thousand crore

It's our Own incumbent nature to not Utilize resources we have to our profiency
But spend money on buying subsidiced Chivas regal and Jonny walker

Though things are improving since New govt came to power

Last edited:

sthf

Country flag
American aid you talking about is Negligent if you compare budget sanctioned to SF by Defense accounts yearly
Nope, this is what a random Paki moron believe and want others to believe it too. Let's take a look at the "peanuts" thrown at Porkies by Americans.

In 1965, Murica gave them $1 billion (CAPEX to be spent on state of the art weapon systems). If you use inflation rate of dollar you will realize that Pork chops can't match that even in 2017. Operation Cyclone is another such story.

There is a reason why Porki Gernails let US rape their country left and right. It's not the few hundred million dollars for a country of 200 million as Porkis often like to put, it's that they can buy things they otherwise can't afford. Case and point, AH-1Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles