Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
For all those who still "Love" your western SOF

Sources within the Special Operations community have described a situation to SOFREP in which SEAL Team Six operators are routinely high on drugs while conducting highly dangerous direct action missions while deployed abroad. Operators are known to abuse methamphetamine and other uppers on a regular basis during combat operations. The use of cocaine and methamphetamine is also quite common while re-deployed back to the United States. The question remains as to how elite Special Operators who must hold a Top Secret security clearance are allowed to not only remain on the SEAL Teams, but also to retain their security clearance.

https://sofrep.com/79161/wild-west-culture-drug-use-operations-permeates-seal-teams/
Ours dont go to that level..ours just some weed!Specially the ones from NE.

Twinblade

Country flag
Those are SIG-552/3

=======================
Sig 553. Sig 552 has recoil spring behind the carrier bolt while Sig 553 has it in front like remaining of 550 series. The issues with recoil spring led to termination of Sig552 production very early on.

Horushmar.

For all those who still "Love" your western SOF

Sources within the Special Operations community have described a situation to SOFREP in which SEAL Team Six operators are routinely high on drugs while conducting highly dangerous direct action missions while deployed abroad. Operators are known to abuse methamphetamine and other uppers on a regular basis during combat operations. The use of cocaine and methamphetamine is also quite common while re-deployed back to the United States. The question remains as to how elite Special Operators who must hold a Top Secret security clearance are allowed to not only remain on the SEAL Teams, but also to retain their security clearance.
Don't see what this has to do with the love for "western" SOF but the use of drugs within the military is pretty known. The germans gave their troops meth and the US air force pilots take drugs too.

Alcohol is another substance which is used as a type of stress reliever in the military community.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Horushmar.

PARA SF
Indian Army aka Red Devils

Gun : IWI TAR-21 , S-TAR 21 (5.56mm STANAG Magazine)
Sight : MARS Red Dot , Mepro MX3 Magnifier
Pistol : Browning Hi Power
Helmet : MKU Mukut
Camouflage : Digital Jungle MARPAT
Tactical Eyewear, Tactical Gloves, Comm Gear
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TeamINDRA/photos/?ref=page_internal
nice pic. jungle MARPAT is definetely better than what they're wearing now
10603236_744960092289819_2241109154334656121_n.jpg

looks like MARCO (not a compliment :)

Anyway on a personal note i like the clean shaven look of the Garuds more.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
IMG_20170417_124753.jpg
CIDF gets new gear. I am not sure if those are PASGTs but better than M1 steel helmet or even Model 1974. Elbow+knee pads...just need a good rifle (at least during hostage rescue ops) and battlefield management system

delta

Country flag
Got to know something appalling about shaurya chakra decoration of Major Praphull kumar.
I have been asked to not to disclose it, but whatever i heard today has left me dumbstruck.:frown: :sad::sad:
bhai batana bhi nahi hai, lekin zikr bhi karna hai. kya raza hai teri, mere dost?

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
bhai batana bhi nahi hai, lekin zikr bhi karna hai. kya raza hai teri, mere dost?
Mere dost.... hai to bahot kuch batane ko pr kya karu nhi bata skta, ek choti si cheez bata deta hu......
"major sahab never recieved a GSW( gun shot wound), it was just a shrapnel from a grenade that injured him" rest there are many things which i am asked not to disclose sorry bhai just understand.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Mere dost.... hai to bahot kuch batane ko pr kya karu nhi bata skta, ek choti si cheez bata deta hu......
"major sahab never recieved a GSW( gun shot wound), it was just a shrapnel from a grenade that injured him" rest there are many things which i am asked not to disclose sorry bhai just understand.
What !!!
That Indian Para Sf advertisement guy..
Major praphul kumar is no more?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
What !!!
That Indian Para Sf advertisement guy..
Major praphul kumar is no more?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
arre nhi bhai, i was telling him that...

see here it is written that he received a GSW, but the reality was, he was injured by a mere shrapnel, so this grandiloquent paragraph isn't cent percent true buddy, there are many other disturbing anomalies present which i am asked not to disclose.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Counter Assualt Team (CAT) members of the SPG during the PM's various visits to Odisha and Surat on the weekend of 15&16th April 2017:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles