Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Indian Marine Commandos (MARCOS) conducted the Annual Refresher Course for NCG Commandos, Mauritius in Sep/ Oct 15. A team of IN MARCOS traveled to Mauritius to conduct the training aimed at strengthening existing inter-operability and maritime security in the region
marcos 16.jpg

credits-on pic

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Indian Marine Commandos (MARCOS) conducted the Annual Refresher Course for NCG Commandos, Mauritius in Sep/ Oct 15. A team of IN MARCOS traveled to Mauritius to conduct the training aimed at strengthening existing inter-operability and maritime security in the region
View attachment 12960
credits-on pic

India should've a permanent base in IOR nation such as Mauritius keeping PLA in mind.

A base which should accommodate Naval personnel, advisers and Special Forces elements.

Para SF (divers) are also trained in these task such as underwater demolition.

ghost

Any ideas on what are they saying?

I could get only two words "hum" "Hindustan".
"hum rang rang hai"{ we are of different colours}

"veer veer sang hai"{but all the brave are together}

"veeron ka ek nissan"{ brave have only one symbol}

"Hum hai na, hai na hindustan"{We are it,isn't it INDIA}

"Hum hai na ,hai na hindustan"{We are it,isn't it INDIA}

abingdonboy

Country flag
AWESOME:

When I saw the NSG were going to take part in this parade I was pretty indifferent as I thought it would be similar to the PARA (SF) running march and that would be it. Seeing them in their full gear along with their assualt vehicles moving down rajpath is bada$$ and in these fading light conditions they look even cooler (with their helmet mounted flashlights and vehicle headlights shining bright) it's a shame that on the day the condidtions will be bright as it is in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles