Indian soldiers beheaded by Pak's Border Area Team (05/08/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
whats new on the news every one know daily our solider are giving there life

forget border we can see in our main city our common peoples are killed by there choice when ever they want they can

i will not blame Pakistani i will blame my Indian officer , i will blame corrupt govt ,

do we have any value for life

our force has to understand one thing they are working for nation not for corrupt govt

arya

Country flag
Army will be quite, So does the revenge will be swift..
what you want from them , they have to do there job to get monthly salary

what happen if few dies

tell me do you really think any one care for nation ??

tell me any one has free time

Phenom

What horrifies me equally is the way the Indian media seems to have brushed this incident aside.

It has been a month and no news channel thought its necessary to give coverage to such a horrific incident. When I first read this thread, I thought it could not have happened because the media would have covered it if it did happen. Seems like I was stupid to believe in them.

Even now only one English news channel has covered it. If any news channel had known about this earlier, and not reported it, then Shame on them.

And Thank God for the Internet.

arya

Country flag
What horrifies me equally is the way the Indian media seems to have brushed this incident aside.

It has been a month and no news channel thought its necessary to give coverage to such a horrific incident. When I first read this thread, I thought it could not have happened because the media would have covered it if it did happen. Seems like I was stupid to believe in them.

Even now only one English news channel has covered it. If any news channel had known about this earlier, and not reported it, then Shame on them.

And Thank God for the Internet.
come on you can see sas- bahu, comedy show, cricket news

you can see how many hairs doni has on his head or when sachin sleed yesterday thats the news

pankaj nema

Country flag
The news that 3 Indian soldiers were killed in a fight with terrorists in Kupwara sector was telecast immediately by all channels

It is not as if Indian media or Indian people do not read or see such news

Kashmir is a war zone so casualties will happen

But according to India today report , even the army has suppressed this beheading because Army doesnt want morale of its troops to be affected

But army circles are talking AMONGST themselves quietly about it; so retaliation is inevitable

arya

Country flag
The news that 3 Indian soldiers were killed in a fight with terrorists in Kupwara sector was telecast immediately by all channels

It is not as if Indian media or Indian people do not read or see such news

Kashmir is a war zone so casualties will happen

But according to India today report , even the army has suppressed this beheading because Army doesnt want morale of its troops to be affected

But army circles are talking AMONGST themselves quietly about it; so retaliation is inevitable
let me stop me laughing

brother fact is our army officer are now slave to corrupt govt

i met with some officer in china border he told me he is not fool why he will give his life while he know India as an nation cant fight against china and i had no answer , he was right

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Retribution is always sweet!

However, are we capable to take revenge is a gazillion dollar question??

Knowing our secular (read: elite group of 'mafia' thugs) comprising our govt.; at max if a babu grows some balls, he may 'ask' the GOI to send some dossiers to punish the brave/daring pakistanis who decapitated our Jawans - this is how shameless and corrupt our Con-gress/UPA is!

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
let me stop me laughing

brother fact is our army officer are now slave to corrupt govt

i met with some officer in china border he told me he is not fool why he will give his life
They shit brick, mourn like bitch when face real ****, then we say time to grow up and they do....

And these types are in every army, nothing new, the brave RR and Paras are there i can assure you !

And yeah, Ask the same from any vet not greens..

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

This is not just killing someone in combat,the act of beheading an infidel, has a long tradition in Islam's military history.The Prophet of Islam himself beheaded the Jews of the Qurayza tribe in Madina.Pakistani army perpetrated an act sacrosanct to his faith.The Pakistanis,civilians and military,moderates and extremists,are waging holy war against infidels in india,but we are content fighting shadows,because the fight against our real enemies,violates our internationally applauded principles.

The act of retribution requires something to stir deep within in your soul,over the time we have become too immune to such moral stirrings.For Those waiting for revenge,inspite of the outraged soldier,will probably be a wait in anguish and ultimately disappointment.

sandeepdg

what you want from them , they have to do there job to get monthly salary

what happen if few dies

tell me do you really think any one care for nation ??

tell me any one has free time

I agree that you are pissed about this news as much as everyone else is, but please don't make stupid comments based on the action of few corrupt men who are present everywhere !

Even I have visited border areas of Sikkim, and had the pleasure to chat with some troopers probably from Gorkhas, they told me that they would love to butcher the Chicoms across the border if they resorted to any adventures, and given a chance they will make kebabs out of them. So, the lesson for you is don't create a vision based on a single story !

sandeepdg

This is not just killing someone in combat,the act of beheading an infidel, has a long tradition in Islam's military history.The Prophet of Islam himself beheaded the Jews of the Qurayza tribe in Madina.Pakistani army perpetrated an act sacrosanct to his faith.The Pakistanis,civilians and military,moderates and extremists,are waging holy war against infidels in india,but we are content fighting shadows,because the fight against our real enemies,violates our internationally applauded principles.
Well, thanks for the lesson on Islamic military principles. But even during war time armed forces of a nation have to behave within limits according to the Geneva convention, and this is not war. So this point can be raised at the UN, although I agree that it hardly have much effect on these psychopathic degenerates.

S.A.T.A

Yes we can take this up at the UN,after all diplomacy is war by other means,perhaps for us the only means.I think we should wait with bated breath, for our diplomats exact sweet revenge with a glib piece of moving oratory.

Country flag
when we agreed to a troop reduction we gave a green light for this kind of thing, Pakistani government can make assurances and goodwill gestures but the army answers to no one in Pakistan so they act independently. First the naval collision example and now this.(if true???)

Tronic

Our soldiers getting beheaded bwithout even killing one svcks atleast someone should have bite the dust
Thats very immaturish thinking. And 'bahut choti soch hai'.

You need to strike when and where it matters. Killing 3 of their soldiers in return is not going to do anything.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
apropose the comments:

Those who are not in the profession of giving their heads (sacrificing themselves) do not know what it means by giving head or taking head.

Most of the time lossing heads to Pakistanies could make a news or sensation, when the same stock tak heads, it can never make a news. You can not and should not display heads taken from across to the media or the Govt or that matter to any ony one.

However, alwyas and every time the revenge is taken, the retribution is completed and the massage is convayed.

Low intensity operations are controlled and not allowed to escalate.

Some times the purpose of escalation from the other side is well known or understood and the other side (be it India or Pakistan) do not allow escalation for specefic purposes.

Do not beat the drum so loud. It is one of the perpetual threat to troops deployed on LOC (borders) when one is thinly deployed to check infiltration. Posts are vulnerable both sides and generally any action initiated by any side is always answered, immidiately, after some gap or after due deliberation and opportubities.

Had it not been so, Pakistanies would have by now taken heads of every elite including those sitting in air conditioned offices and laboratories making nasty and impracticle comments here.

Just realx and let people do their bit. Have faith on them. It can not go unanswered. Or all you know things must have been done ... already...

Rajputs and Kumaon both are brave regiments of you all.. so I believe.

ashdoc

Country flag
Army rejects media report of Pak militants beheading 2 jawans

New Delhi, Aug 6 (PTI) Army today refuted a media report which claimed that two jawans were beheaded by Pakistan -trained militants during an encounter in Jammu and Kashmir last week.

"The story is incorrect with respect to beheading (of soldiers). It belittles the sacrifices made by our soldiers and is also hurting the feeling of families and the Army," Additional Director General (Public Information) Major General Sanjeev Madhok said here.

An infiltration attempt was foiled by the army on the night of July 31 in Karen sector in Jammu and Kashmir leading to a heavy encounter with heavy firing from both sides on Line of Control (LoC) in which three jawans received fatal injuries and one JCO was injured, he said.

"Some (jawans) fell on the other side (of LoC) too, how many, one does not know for sure as it was dark. You must understand that when there is heavy firing some amount of mutilation does take place," Madhok said.

The army''s statement came after a media report today claimed that Pakistan-based terrorists had beheaded two Indian soldiers during an encounter on the LoC.

It further claimed the incident took place when a group of militants tried to infiltrate into the Indian side by crossing the LoC.

Army rejects media report of Pak militants beheading 2 jawans - *

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Well, thanks for the lesson on Islamic military principles. But even during war time armed forces of a nation have to behave within limits according to the Geneva convention, and this is not war. So this point can be raised at the UN, although I agree that it hardly have much effect on these psychopathic degenerates.
Yes we can take this up at the UN,after all diplomacy is war by other means,perhaps for us the only means.I think we should wait with bated breath, for our diplomats exact sweet revenge with a glib piece of moving oratory.
You should know who exactly you are talking abt, Specially knowing abt the history first handed..

pmaitra

when we agreed to a troop reduction we gave a green light for this kind of thing, Pakistani government can make assurances and goodwill gestures but the army answers to no one in Pakistan so they act independently. First the naval collision example and now this.(if true???)
They are not obligated to abide by their promises to 'infidels.' It's time we simply went in and kicked their sorry butts into the Arabian Sea. We've had enough of these buggers and this so called 'non-state actors.'

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I really wish no anger is shown, just execute a cold blooded revenge plan. i am sure such incidents doesn't go without revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles