Indian soldiers beheaded by Pak's Border Area Team (05/08/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

DFI TEAM
This news is from Ms. Suman Sharma's Blog @ chhindits.blogspot.com

I would wait for confirmation, however, such incidents are not uncommon but are rarely reported.
Paaji, stories about Indian soldiers being beheaded not uncommon?

Damn! First time I'm hearing of this shit in peace-time. And it makes me blood-boil!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@ Kunal,

Who are the Tangos ? I only know about Pak's Special services Group (SSG). By the way, don't we have members of elite forces like the Paras anywhere near the border ? I don't want exact specifics, but aren't they in a position to reach border sites at a short notice..
Tangos they can be Pakistani, Afghans, Kashmir Also Pakistani SF ( SSG ) for special jobs, Few years back similar attack inside our territory was successfully neutralized but 3 Jawans died at initially attack, The so call tangos were extremely gud in martial arts and the killed our men by sliting their throats when they were on duty, the attack was during a rainy night and the so call tangos were using NVs, Ammunition was POF..

Why tangos take risk ambusing a PARA sf patrol or gatak`s, they are going for those bases which are vulnerable, depend on intel of months and drills they do such job..

I wont say much abt reaction time, But in an sudden stealthy attacks like this their is very less one can do..

Also, Its not the fault of CO, Its the MOD and top brass should be responsible abt the needed hardware we need, most times we lack bullets for AK and spare for Insas at front lines..

How many people you can blame ?

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Boss, my family members have been serving IA since WW2 (if that is a prerequisite according to you for making a point or speaking facts), and I know the rot in the armed forces due to political and bureaucratic interference. For this corrupt GOI it's more important - showing the world how secular and liberal they are while dealing with pakistan, than decapitated soldiers....They will suppress the news so that more bimbos like Khar can be invited to India on the heaps of dead Indians!

Such incidents have happened in the past, even Iliyas Kashmiri decapitated Indian soldiers and delivered their severed heads to Musharaf on a silver platter, for which Kashmiri was awarded with huge sum of dole........Now just imagine what PA is capable of due to our 'Elite' and eunuch GOI....I read your comment that the CO would have ordered a retaliation.....are you from lala land, don't you know where you live (i.e. India) who are ruling us - our corrupt politicians and Babus !

P.S: If pakistani kids can walk inside India with AKs and kill us in broad day light and GOI doesn't do Shyt (not even a single raid on their Hideouts/cells even in India due to vote bank) then I don't understand what you talking about, we are not ruled by 'Balls of Steel' patriots like in Israel and US, we are ruled by scum bags!
I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Every fault of the govt gets blamed at vote bank :doh:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Guys, do you think it is real? I mean LOC isn't exactly a walk in the park teeming with BSF men and even soldiers at a short distance. Terrorists usually get inside but don't last very long in serious gunfights. Do you think that a team of lunatic pakis could get in, attack and behead our soldiers just like that? :confused:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Paaji, stories about Indian soldiers being beheaded not uncommon?

Damn! First time I'm hearing of this shit in peace-time. And it makes me blood-boil!
Beheadings are rare, but cross border actions are not. However, they are almost never reported whenever IA initiates them because of obvious reasons and PA prefers using jihadis.

Guys, do you think it is real? I mean LOC isn't exactly a walk in the park teeming with BSF men and even soldiers at a short distance. Terrorists usually get inside but don't last very long in serious gunfights. Do you think that a team of lunatic pakis could get in, attack and behead our soldiers just like that? :confused:
Could be.
Crossing LoC isn't a walk in the park but it isn't exactly like crossing the styx.
Terrain and lack of equipment
A surprisingly good number of them make it through.
First, please don't use slurs. And second yes it is possible, why not ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Could be.
Crossing LoC isn't a walk in the park but it isn't exactly like crossing the styx.
Terrain and lack of equipment
A surprisingly good number of them make it through.
First, please don't use slurs. And second yes it is possible, why not ?
:mad2::tsk:

I hope this news isn't true..

vishal_lionheart

I still remember the news that KASHMIR ILLYASI presented the beheaded heads of INDIAN soldier to former PAKISTAN President Pervez Mushaarf and get Bakshaishi. Pakistanis still have medieval Islamic mentality towards India and Hindus.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I have serious doubts that this happened.....cross border shelling is one thing but to actually raid an Indian Army post on India's side of the border is something totally different. Also, you can be sure that if this happened the Area commander of the IA would have ordered an immediate retaliation- they dont need orders or OKs from Delhi to do so.....so long as the incident does not escalate to a larger conflict.

BUT....if this DID happen, then there is no way this should be left unresponded.....hell, this is enough to go to war with those filthy pukis.
True - I would like to know how Pakistani soldiers can cross the LOC, get to an Indian outpost un-noticed, capture and behead IA soldiers and leave without a shot fired? This is India, here if a shot is fired in the LOC, everyone gets to know of it.

Also, the IA is not a bunch of imbeciles. They have proved time and again that they are professionals and know their business. Such a daring raid on an IA outpost, resulting in the brutal murder of the soldiers is hard to believe. I would much rather question the authenticity of the news and the professionalism of the journalist(s) than the professionalism of the Army.

Finally, if this has really happened, then it is an act of war against the Indian people. There should be no doubts about it. Wars have started for less. IA, MoD, GOI should then prepare for swift and drastic action. On the one hand, evidence should be collected and submitted to the international court and UN against PA. Pak Govt should be asked to court marshall the PA officers in charge of PA outposts/ establishments in that area of LOC. On the other hand, IAF should be prepared to strike the PA camps on the other side of the LOC. If Pakistan does not accept the evidence, then IAF can strike the Pak outposts. If Pakistan is stupid enough to escalate this into a war, then so be it.
But, we have to be absolutely sure that this is true and evidence is present for PA involvement. Otherwise it would be a case of "cry wolf" and India will lose it's credibility.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Where is the link?

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Firstly i do not believe this is true, no evidence yet!
If true however i say it is time to let the nagas live up to their name of "headhunters" once more!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I have yet to see a credible media outlet running this story.

Blogs and pakii sources are null & void as far as im concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles