Indian Police Force

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
from which angle they look commando???????:taunt::taunt::taunt:
In Indian context all the security personell with weapons other than .303 are proclaimed as commandos .If they have a bandanna and wears a black camo then it will give them bonus points:p

Blackwater

they are police commandos ...... the first lady back cat commandos for CM Jaya lalitha of TN....
In Indian context all the security personell with weapons other than .303 are proclaimed as commandos .If they have a bandanna and wears a black camo then it will give them bonus points:p
go mess with them and they will tell you which angle you wont look black and blue.........:rofl:

just by wearing black patka does not make u commando. what type of commando they are??? they does not have proper weapon. still holding 40 yrs old sten gun,which jammed due to age and non maintainance:wave::wave::taunt:

well iam not khan and iam not terrorist too.:taunt::taunt: why should i mess with them, looking at their body language and weapons i think they are the one which will black and blue from all angles when attacked:sad::sad:

lcatejas

RPF = Ration Paani Free... Full busy with looting money from beggars and people with WT ..and selling railways properties...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
just by wearing black patka does not make u commando. what type of commando they are??? they does not have proper weapon. still holding 40 yrs old sten gun,which jammed due to age and non maintainance:wave::wave::taunt:

well iam not khan and iam not terrorist too.:taunt::taunt: why should i mess with them, looking at their body language and weapons i think they are the one which will black and blue from all angles when attacked:sad::sad:
Commando is weapon himself/hereself, he/she does not need any weapon if they want to kill.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

AGRA SWAT. Good video. They need gloves. Instead of those snow mittens....:facepalm:

Brain child of dynamic IPS officer Asim Arun who handpicked a bunch of regular policemen and got them trained in to an elite group of commandos ready to take on any threats in the internationally known city of Taj Mahal.
Millions of tourists carry back with them the image of Indian Police from what they see at Agra, it was time to initiate this project n such training.
Acclaimed fashion photographer pravin talan, well known for his association with social causes and sense of commitment to armed forces took out 4 days to shoot SWAT wall calendar and an Agra Police desktop calendar to showcase their training and advancement in using high tech weapons.

According to Asim:- Since a group of policemen called in from a Police Station would be ill-prepared to deal with a high level threat emanating from well armed, trained and, motivated groups-- terrorists or professional criminals, Agra Police set out to develop a compact district level SWAT Team that would be capable of conducting high risk operations like arrest of well armed aggressive individuals, hostage rescue, vehicle interception, counter assault, flush out and, under cover trap operations. SWAT Agra is capable of night operations and is equipped and trained in the use of ropes for 3-dimensional mobility.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

^^

Those stocks are made of pipe-like hollow profiles. I have seen such stocks with the INSAS as well. I suspect they are RFI made AKs.

Plus, I had actually visited an RFI stall at Calcutta Industrial Fair, and saw those Waffle Magazines.

aeroblogger

Can anybody Imagine without our traffic constable, how will the traffic clear and we go to our destination?
The same way that traffic clears at the vast majority of intersections in India each day? There simply aren't enough traffic constables, yet the organized chaos sorts itself out every time (like everything else in the country) ;)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The same way that traffic clears at the vast majority of intersections in India each day? There simply aren't enough traffic constables, yet the organized chaos sorts itself out every time (like everything else in the country) ;)
Evidently you have not been to Delhi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles