Indian Police Force

J.A.

Militants
You sure those are Odisa police pics? The eyes of the officers seem Mongolian to me.
Mongolia is old war country last 1000 or 3000 years.

Mongolia is nothing today hoe are in 21 century in all world.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Mongolia is old war country last 1000 or 3000 years.

Mongolia is nothing today hoe are in 21 century in all world.
Hmmmm.... made a mistake. It would be mongoloid not mongolian. However, what is it that tou wanted to express? I could not comprehend.

J.A.

Militants
I wan't to bee involved in my 3rd registration, The two first are now banned in one Swedish Political forum. I wan't new registration of mine one of four newest registration. They must accept me so I can write iin that Political forum with inrikes, EU, immigration threath and more portion's, utrikes, introducing your self plus more threath in biggest politic forum in Sweden after the biggest politic forum Flashback with close of one million swedish members. In Flashback I have Steel-Garden as biggest registration but I am banned there also. Over 1500 posts some Steel-Garden. Boring when Mods never accept my war guns posts then EU threath. But today they arenät EU as favorites. USA back in my interest. One half swedish and german will no USA to me in late 2010 so I call it EU last 5 years but last 7 days it is USA again.

aditya g

Country flag
Armoured vehicles is a great opportunity for Indian car manufacturers.

They should have developed and productized LSV BP variant without waiting for army orders ... These could have captured some of the police market already. Departments like JKP would have bloodied them by now and field feedback available.

Only Mahindra has done this with its rakshak and marksman models.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles