Indian pakistani bhai bhai

agentperry

bhai tu sahi hai..baaki sab galat..!!i cant argue more over this post...hum logon ki problem ky hai jaante ho???we never accept our failure..!!i know u might say i m an anti indian..lekin dost truth is always bitter!!
yes. you rightly knocked on right thing that is our failure to accept our failure- our failure to understand that all hopes of living in peaceful neighbors are now dead and the failure in assessment of intentions of so called bhai. when in history India attacked. when in history India harbored anti-pakistani militants, when in history India supported separatist movement of pakistan until and unless it become too difficult for India to be at side and just watching the movie. you have a soft corner for pakistanis, ok thats fine but i request you to go and see another thread- dedicated to all the army guys who laid there life for protecting homeland from those who wants a piece of land and nothing else

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
bhai tu sahi hai..baaki sab galat..!!i cant argue more over this post...hum logon ki problem ky hai jaante ho???we never accept our failure..!!i know u might say i m an anti indian..lekin dost truth is always bitter!!
Are you in denial that you are wrong and everyone else is correct??

Don't you know India is a democracy in which right and wrong are decided by the majority and collective goodness / sanity??

I don't think anyone else except you is wrong and I can never see bigoted, brainwashed, jihadis as my brothers......Where I am wrong? How is my perception and belief makes me wrong - when I can validate my arguments with hardcore facts and you cannot!!

Don't get influenced by demented pakis who live in denial, alms / bhik.......

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You know what's the failure with people like you? You fail to realize that peace with Pakistan is a fantasy. You can make friends with snakes but not these pakis. They are a treacherous lot. Trusting them even 1 aana is a mistake.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
i m not here to advocate Pakistan or its people..all i was trying to say is we should try to settle the issues in a peaceful manner!!but peolpe on both sides of the border are ready for blood shed and violence anytime to settle the issues..thats sad and uncalled for!!
Who are we here? Did we not sign Shimla agreement in 1972? Now tell me if the leaders of terrorist state had stayed with in the framework of Shimla agreement than there should have been no interference from their side in the internal affairs of India, which is continuing to this day. If you think these latest overtures by them are genuine than I am afraid that you are living in a world where I do not live. Once they can free their assets from the Afghanistan border they will go back to their old tricks. I am one hundred percent sure that they have full support of their all weather friend in this matter, who is using them for their own strategic purpose. That is why we have to help build up Afghanistan Armed forces who can keep them engaged on their side and we should take back illegally occupied Kashmir BY FORCE. If the country breaks up into several states so be it, we should not shed tears. They came into being on fictional and delusional thinking. I would suggest you to take a tour of Pakistan and than revise the origional post of yours.

JayATL

Hmmm I wonder if the guy is using false flag. I mean a paki saying Bhai Bhai, same blood, culture, heritage with India will be called blasphemy in Pak.. How hard they have worked to break any link with India.
If you are speaking of Raja pakistani - NO he is not a false flagger, he hangs on the PDF forums - But there the guy takes all kinds of trolling pot shots at Indians on 99.999% of his postings there. Here he is ( If it's same guy as I suspect ) being 2 faced... he is also, If i remember correctly, either US or UK resdient.

Blackwater

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we share same heritage
we have a lot of similarity among us

BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...
Ask this to any pakisstani,

He will say they got purerest blood:rolleyes::rolleyes:
They are more educated:rofl::rofl:
They have 5000 yrs old civilisation:laugh::laugh:
They are more good looking:laugh::laugh:
They are the thakedar of all 52 Islamic country:taunt::taunt:
They are the only nuclear power(which they cant use to make medicine or electricity):laugh::laugh::laugh:
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Another issue, is they think that they are the saviours of the Muslim world and somehow they link everything with it.

BTW, they seem to believe that they are far better than handling minorities than India, which is sick considering the non-muslim population is less than 10%

Blackwater

Another issue, is they think that they are the saviours of the Muslim world and somehow they link everything with it.

BTW, they seem to believe that they are far better than handling minorities than India, which is sick considering the non-muslim population is less than 10%
r u sure???? according to news sources pak and Indian and international. condition of minorities in pak are not better than India. In pak Christian minister was killed,Sikhs are robbed,Hindu doctors were killed and many more there sitting pun-jab governor was killed for blysemy law

SPIEZ

Country flag
r u sure???? according to news sources pak and Indian and international. condition of minorities in pak are not better than India. In pak Christian minister was killed,Sikhs are robbed,Hindu doctors were killed and many more there sitting pun-jab governor was killed for blysemy law
Here in India, there is absolute Religious and minority freedom, heck minorities get more attention nowadays.

The situation in Pak is far worst, minorities are forcefully abducted and converted or simply killed. Yet the pukes think they are the saviours of minorities. :facepalm:

Tomcat

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we share same heritage
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...

I couldn't believe what I was living

What the fuck!?

sorry guys i know that I should not reply with a song but i just am so stunned by this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
woke in the morning with a hangover?
india and pakistan, are not restricted to punjab- the only similarity between both.
You are so wrong.

the roti and vegetable eaten by both dont make both come together and live together. its the interests as a nation.
National interests are not dictated by individual citizens, but decided by the "establishment" in the case of Indiand Pakistan. Citizens by and large do not think about national interests, but only off their own personal interests.

the hate between both is not propagated by india or pakistan, its ignited by their SOCIETY who broke up from india with a false ego that they are supreme and many are still in the same delusion.
Hate between India and Pakistan is an outcome of their beliefs/ideology/pov/thinking.
The hate in India against Pakistan isn't any less imho.

====================

LOL - by chance I went to the other forum to see what's going on there and you have opened an idiotic thread titled "Hindu Muslim bhai bhai" with the same content. There people have laughed at you for equating India with Hindu, and for making Pakis the Muslim Thekedaar, so you have changed it to India Pakistan bhai bhai. I badly wanted to reply there, but I have taken a vow not to login there if I can help it - I am so glad you opened this thread here. :lol:

Let me clear a few misconceptions immediately. This horseshit of "India Pakistan share the same heritage" is bollocks. A small part of our nation shares heritage and culture with Pakis - a very small part. Enough already, about "India Pakistan same same people" nonsense.
Almost all North Indians will feel at "home" in Lahore, Karachi. Can't say the same about Madras.

Shall I tell you the issue here? Pakisatan has built itself, and defined itself, on anti-India and anti-Hindu hatred. They equate India with Hindu anyway. As long as the Pakis define themselves that way, there is no way the nation can survive as a peaceful and 'minding their own business' type of country as long as India exists.
You are right. The difference is in thinking and belief systems.

mayfair

You are so wrong.
No he's not. The other similarities have been lost over the ages. Indian Sindhis are far removed from their linguistic counterparts in Pakistan. Muhajir families may claim similarities and some border areas may share cultural nuances, but that's it.

National interests are not dictated by individual citizens, but decided by the "establishment" in the case of Indiand Pakistan. Citizens by and large do not think about national interests, but only off their own personal interests.
One may argue that neither do those in the establishment. Establishment represents the citizens and they must take into account their wishes.

Hate between India and Pakistan is an outcome of their beliefs/ideology/pov/thinking.
The hate in India against Pakistan isn't any less imho.
There are ample reasons for any hate or dislike we have.

Almost all North Indians will feel at "home" in Lahore, Karachi. Can't say the same about Madras.
Speak for yourself. I was born in UP, grew up in Delhi and spend 6 years in the South. I am equally comfortable in all three places. Why? because they are all India. I feel quite at home in Bangalore, Chennai, Coorg, Wayanad, Madurai, Theni, interior Karnataka, Hyderabad etc. I am not sure I'll feel at home in Lahore, Karachi etc, not that I have any intentions to do so.

And yes, I know plenty of North Indians who feel the same.

You are right. The difference is in thinking and belief systems.
A distance that seems to be growing day by day. Not that it's a bad thing. Many of us want nothing to with Pakistan and only hope that they stay as far away as possible from us.

Galaxy

Country flag
Absloutely wrong.

I will feel comfortable in Delhi and Chennai equally even any city of India be it Bangalore or Kolkatta. Indeed, I lived in few cities for couple of years. I didn't faced any problem or even felt uncomfortable. Chennai and Delhi both are good and most importantly both are part of India. No chance of being uncomfortable.

But Lahore and Karachi ?? I am quite surprised with your statement. I don't know how you got this mysterious thought ? I will never ever like to go to Lahore or Karachi even for a day in dreams. It would be nightmare but i can live anywhere in India even in many parts of world. Lahore and Karachi would be HELL for me not HOME.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
No he's not. The other similarities have been lost over the ages. Indian Sindhis are far removed from their linguistic counterparts in Pakistan. Muhajir families may claim similarities and some border areas may share cultural nuances, but that's it.
North Indian culture and Pakistani culture by and large is quite similar. If you start making n=1 observations, then I can make them too.

One may argue that neither do those in the establishment. Establishment represents the citizens and they must take into account their wishes.
Establishment ought to take into account the wishes of the people, but does it ?

There are ample reasons for any hate or dislike we have.
so the hate isn't a 1 way street just wanted to establish that.

Speak for yourself. I was born in UP, grew up in Delhi and spend 6 years in the South. I am equally comfortable in all three places. Why? because they are all India. I feel quite at home in Bangalore, Chennai, Coorg, Wayanad, Madurai, Theni, interior Karnataka, Hyderabad etc. I am not sure I'll feel at home in Lahore, Karachi etc, not that I have any intentions to do so.
And yes, I know plenty of North Indians who feel the same.
Sir I can't argue with emotions.

A distance that seems to be growing day by day. Not that it's a bad thing. Many of us want nothing to with Pakistan and only hope that they stay as far away as possible from us.
I agree. I have argued earlier to that, although we are very similar, and in most cases share bloodlines too but the fact is we are completely different when it comes to our views.

If we are to peacefully co-exist then there has to be a paradigm shift in both nations.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
living in lahore ?

only those can answer who have lived there.

i have neither lived in lahore nor in south :D

Eiffe

pakistan knows its on a mess on from western side and therefore they are trying to ease tensions on the eastern fronts. we can see they have not taken any action on 26/11. all this bhai bhai is a way to save their a$$

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Absloutely wrong.

I will feel comfortable in Delhi and Chennai equally even any city of India be it Bangalore or Kolkatta. Indeed, I lived in few cities for couple of years. I didn't faced any problem or even felt uncomfortable. Chennai and Delhi both are good and most importantly both are part of India. No chance of being uncomfortable.

But Lahore and Karachi ?? I am quite surprised with your statement. I don't know how you got this mysterious thought ? I will never ever like to go to Lahore or Karachi even for a day in dreams. It would be nightmare but i can live anywhere in India even in many parts of world. Lahore and Karachi would be HELL for me not HOME.
I would love to visit Lahore and Karachi, mostly for the curiosity/nostalgia factor and esp to prove that Delhi has better food. Delhi-Lahore are twin cities or so I am led to believe.

I have talked to a lot of people who have been to Pakistan and also a lot of Pakistanis who have been to India. They all say the same thing. And one of the person I talked to is associated with RSS.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
living in lahore ?

only those can answer who have lived there.

i have neither lived in lahore nor in south :D
For visiting these places, yaar.

And you can't live in the South, the Southie dfites will find you and convert you. :laugh:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
First of all lets make one thing clear food in delhi is the best and second best is old delhi :D

I dont know about you but i have no intention of going to pakistan but what you are saying is right that people who visit there say they dont feel much different than in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles