Indian pakistani bhai bhai

bose

Country flag
Pakistan was created for political power/gains by using religion islam as a political force to motiviate Muslims of subcontinents. Muslim leage was formed for this purpose
So if I got it correctly for political power politicians use religions whoever be it... Sadly it happend 65 years ago and still continues now in India...

BTW on a differnt note Pakistan has moved away thousand of miles from its founder vision of a modern state...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pakistan is not islamic state but Pakistan is a Muslim country where 97 percent population is muslims whereas india is a country with majority hindus. Whats wrong with it? You consider india hindu nation or secular nation?
go and take your non-sense to other forums. your country is called as "Islamic republic of pakistan", all its law is based on quran and sharia, your country was created so that "pure Muslims" can stay away from evil kafir hindus and follow islam peacefully" and yet you dare to deny that pakistan is not a Islamic country?? what did u smoked recently? India is called "Republic of India", it is a democracy, there is not even a single law in india which will force anyone to do anything outside their religious boundaries. now that's the freedom in india.

listen, it is too late for bhai bhai thing and i personally like to punish pakistan for all the sins it has committed so far. your and my country have lot of unfinished business and someday we need to tally our account books. and my friend that day won't be a good day for you guys.

if you want to preach peace then you are at the wrong forum because this is a defense forum where we talk about weapons that kills people. that kills your people, that kills our enemies, that protects our freedoms..

mayfair

So if I got it correctly for political power politicians use religions whoever be it... Sadly it happend 65 years ago and still continues now in India...

BTW on a differnt note Pakistan has moved away thousand of miles from its founder vision of a modern state...
If you really believe that, the I would believe that you sir, are being exceedingly naive. Pakistan's founder had no vision for a modern state. He was as confused about what his new domain would look like as anyone else.

The August 11 speech about "secularism" is just one of his many contradictory rants that he gave over the years. Only a few days later, in a feature in TIME magazine he spoke about Sharia and Islamic laws forming the basis of the new state.

Pakistan was an idea conceived with no vision, no planning and little idea of what to do if it came to fruition. But that's a topic for another discussion.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I dont think root cause is religion but politics being played with religions/religious peoples.. whenever religion was used as a political force it brought destruction in india as well as in pkaistan..If religion is root cause of it then what you will say about those Muslims who are in India now?
What destruction it has bought in India? And who the heck are you to comment on that? Pakis use the religion for terrorism, not us.

Keep this sort of BS to yourself

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
According to some muslims in India, pakistanis muslims are cowards who got scared of hindus and ran to create new country. and then spout 1 paki soldier = 10 Indian soldiers. :lol:

Indian muslims are as welcome in India as anyone else and you pakis can go screw yourselves.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

He he he, too much of propaganda takes it's toll, Jinnah was a thug, pure and simple. He had no vision what so ever

And please stop equating India with pakis.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Islam was a convenient tool for the elites to remain zamindars in there feudal society...they would have had to contend with land reforms in India so moved towards partition. Remember even the deoband nutjobs were against it.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned

If you look at political history of Pakistan..not a single religious party got majority votes/support in election to lead Pakistan so saying that Pakistani dont want moderate state is wrong even current PPP is very much secular just like previous Musharraf

Some peoples above are very much misinformed about pakistan and i dont know whom i should reply first :D

Country flag
let's try to make this a constructive thread since both sides are represented

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you look at political history of Pakistan..not a single religious party got majority votes/support in election to lead Pakistan so saying that Pakistani dont want moderate state is wrong even current PPP is very much secular just like previous Musharraf

Some peoples above are very much misinformed about pakistan and i dont know whom i should reply first :D
Secular ? :pound: :pound:

Even officially your country is "Islamic republic of pakistan"

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Secular ? :pound: :pound:

Even officially your country is "Islamic republic of pakistan"
So you cannot have secular peoples in islamic republic ? Its you guys who made pakistan as country of all extremists with beard who butcher all idol worshippers wherever they find them :)

I am amazed with illogical posts and the way of discussion of Indians who put words in mouth of others..is it dictation or debate?..even someone asked me to go somewhere else :D itni juldi? ..kitna mahan ha dil tera

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nothing angers pakis more when Indian muslim defends India....because there whole existence becomes moot :rofl:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So you cannot have secular peoples in islamic repulic ? Its you guys who made pakistan as country of all extremists with beard who butcher all idol worshippers wherever they find them :)

I am amazed with illogical posts and the way of discussion of Indians who put words in mouth of others..is it dictation or debate..even someone asked me to go somewhere else :D itndi juldi? ..kitna mahan ha dil tera
No it cannot be secular.

and your sly idol worshipper dig is falling on deaf ears since im not an idol worshipper. :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you really believe that, the I would believe that you sir, are being exceedingly naive. Pakistan's founder had no vision for a modern state. He was as confused about what his new domain would look like as anyone else.
Words of Founder when asked about constitution of pakistan :

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims — Hindus, Christians, and Parsis — but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nothing angers pakis more when Indian muslim defends India....because there whole existence becomes moot :rofl:
So your mission is to make me angry? How great? lol but dude i use my energy for positive debate .lets you indian try hard to make me angry :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Words of Founder when asked about constitution of pakistan :

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims — Hindus, Christians, and Parsis — but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.
You pakis are a black mark on islam itself.

more mosques are bombed in pakistan by pakis than anywhere in the world.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So your mission is to make me angry? How great? lol but dude i use my energy for positive debate .lets you indian try hard to make me angry :D
Why should we try to make you angry ?

You should be angry by seeing the state of your country ie if you are a self respecting paki.

Country flag
Raja do you think a government can last in Pakistan if they moved away from the India-centric hatred? Every candidate seems to have to prove how much they hate India first,now Imran Khan is following this lead after enjoying many bollywood parties in India for decades.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
go and take your non-sense to other forums. your country is called as "Islamic republic of pakistan", all its law is based on quran and sharia, your country was created so that "pure Muslims" can stay away from evil kafir hindus and follow islam peacefully" and yet you dare to deny that pakistan is not a Islamic country??
You need to go and find the difference between muslim country and Islamic state before taking out your frustration on this forums. You can debate without yelling at others :) For your kind information Only Iran and Saudia rabia are Islamic state with sharia laws

Global Defence

New threads

Articles