Indian pakistani bhai bhai

mahi2501

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we share same heritage
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...

agentperry

woke in the morning with a hangover?
india and pakistan, are not restricted to punjab- the only similarity between both.

the roti and vegetable eaten by both dont make both come together and live together. its the interests as a nation. the hate between both is not propagated by india or pakistan, its ignited by their SOCIETY who broke up from india with a false ego that they are supreme and many are still in the same delusion. if you think that uk and france have as good terms as any two good buddies then you are wrong, if you think that france and germany have good terms ( people-people contact) then you are wrong and you need a european tour. i saw and heard the hate germans and french withhold in their heart.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
we share same culture
we share same heritage
BUT
have inferiority complex
if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we...
LOL - by chance I went to the other forum to see what's going on there and you have opened an idiotic thread titled "Hindu Muslim bhai bhai" with the same content. There people have laughed at you for equating India with Hindu, and for making Pakis the Muslim Thekedaar, so you have changed it to India Pakistan bhai bhai. I badly wanted to reply there, but I have taken a vow not to login there if I can help it - I am so glad you opened this thread here. :lol:

Let me clear a few misconceptions immediately. This horseshit of "India Pakistan share the same heritage" is bollocks. A small part of our nation shares heritage and culture with Pakis - a very small part. Enough already, about "India Pakistan same same people" nonsense.

England and France, with "most evil rivalry", fought wars, shed rivers of blood. All European nations' modern history is seeped in blood and gore. The continent was almost completely destroyed in 1945, and unspeakable atrocities and cruelty took place. It is only after this kind of history that peace was established.

Shall I tell you the issue here? Pakisatan has built itself, and defined itself, on anti-India and anti-Hindu hatred. They equate India with Hindu anyway. As long as the Pakis define themselves that way, there is no way the nation can survive as a peaceful and 'minding their own business' type of country as long as India exists.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
BHAI BHAI...accepted....But when a bhai breaks the family, he becomes the worst enemy.

Galaxy

Country flag
we share same culture
we share same heritage
BUT
have inferiority complex
why cant we...
There is one big difference.

England and France both are secular Christian majority and were always different in every wayand not separated whereas Pakistan is Islamic terrorist and India is secular country with Hindu majority. Also, Pakistan + BD wanted a separated country under Islamic rule. They got it but never left their ideology. Unfortunately, Pakistan existence is dependent on Anti-India and Anti-Hindu. How can they make friendship with country whom they hate from the bottom of their heart and also their education, ideology are dependent on that. Government can change but It's DNA for Pakistan which is Anti-Hindu. Terrorism is also very important which Pakistan is intentionally doing against India since long time. India-Pakistan can never become friend. It's genetic problem. Period !!

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
Stick around these forums for a few months and you'll realize why we ain't "bhai bhai" and why we shouldn't be "bhai bhai".

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Only those East of the Indus

we share same culture
we share same heritage
Not anymore. Those guys are (mentally) closer to 7th century Arabs than Indians

No

BUT
have inferiority complex
why cant we...
There is no "we". England and France were nation states. This is what most of your "bhais" want

Last edited:

agentperry

mahi2501, 6 years are too much for two nations to move apart and here the nations are moving on completely different trajectories since 47. sorry to say but subcontinent is not korean peninsula or germany, its too diverse to be called one.

JayATL

we share same culture
we share same heritage
BUT
have inferiority complex
why cant we...
ahh I used to be full of hope just like you once. alas@! reality set in...

will the relationship get better? yeah there is some hope... but it wont be bhai bhai ever because their national identity, politics and brainwashing to keep its " real" rulers in place ( military and ISI ), and is predicated on hostility towards India or as they claim threat from India .

They are hoping for the ghandian rule to come back to india ' you slap me on one cheek and I turn and show you the other'. I don't think India is that gandhian anymore..

Falcon

That will never happen. There is so much of hatred and anger between the two nation that we can live peacefully but will never respect each other. Root cause is religion, and the world has always fought for either religion or wealth.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
That will never happen. There is so much of hatred and anger between the two nation that we can live peacefully but will never respect each other. Root cause is religion, and the world has always fought for either religion or wealth.
I dont think root cause is religion but politics being played with religions/religious peoples.. whenever religion was used as a political force it brought destruction in india as well as in pkaistan..If religion is root cause of it then what you will say about those Muslims who are in India now?

sukhish

May be some sort of re-approachment is possible, like trade etc. and over time ( I mean in decades to come ) people might find themselves more
accommodative to each others view. but then it will be a different kind of pakistan and not a pakistan run by its army. any democratic despensation
will be much better than the brain washed military setup.

mki

I dont think root cause is religion but politics being played with religions/religious peoples.. whenever religion was used as a political force it brought destruction in india as well as in pkaistan..If religion is root cause of it then what you will say about those Muslims who are in India now?
Religion is the defiantly the root.... let me explain it..... Religion is the root from Pakistani side who define them self muslim nation and see india as a hindu nation..... If it is only political force then why the hell in pakistan children learning hate for india, why in madresa and school pouring so much poison in their innocent mind, why donation centers are open publicly for the terrorist origination who are doing distractive activities in india and Pakistanies (common people ) are not opposing such activity.

let me tell long story short.....

Hindu - Muslim are defiantly bhai bhai in india in everyday life and they hope it will be like this for ever... But so far we have seen in the attitude of pakistan its people and its politician, India and Pakistan never be bhai bhai or even friends.... At the most the thing can be achieved in this century is just peace if Pakistan and its people change their mentality.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hmmm I wonder if the guy is using false flag. I mean a paki saying Bhai Bhai, same blood, culture, heritage with India will be called blasphemy in Pak.. How hard they have worked to break any link with India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum though. We appreciate all thoughts here.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Religion is the root from Pakistani side who define them self muslim nation and see india as a hindu nation
Pakistan is not islamic state but Pakistan is a Muslim country where 97 percent population is muslims whereas india is a country with majority hindus. Whats wrong with it? You consider india hindu nation or secular nation?
..... If it is only political force then why the hell in pakistan children learning hate for india, why in madresa and school pouring so much poison in their innocent mind
Its new for me that Pakistani are learning to hate india in school and religious institution. I am sure you never been in Pakistan then how do you say this? I was student of religious as well as secular institution in pakistan and i never ever told to hate india. I also seen many hate posts for Pakistan on this forums. Where did you learned it then?

second Islam was used as political force to create a land for Muslims becuase they thought that congress are not giving them equal power sharing and equal rights. who is responsible for deaths in riots/massacre during or after partitions if not politicians ? Second would you bother to tell me why incident of Gujrat took place? Obviously Pakistani were not involved in hindu vs muslim conflicts in India..
why donation centers are open publicly for the terrorist origination who are doing distractive activities in india and Pakistanies (common people ) are not opposing such activity.
I am not getting it. On one side you are saying that terrorist are killing Pakistani as they are the ones who suffered most with terrorism/suicide attacks than anyone else but then you go and say that we support/fund these peoples to kill our peoples. Common peoples are getting die in the hands of terrorists and common peoples support these terrorists..weird lol :D
Hindu - Muslim are defiantly bhai bhai in india in everyday life and they hope it will be like this for ever... But so far we have seen in the attitude of pakistan its people and its politician, India and Pakistan never be bhai bhai or even friends.... At the most the thing can be achieved in this century is just peace if Pakistan and its people change their mentality.
Dude you are very confuse person as you said before that religion is root cause of hate but here you don't blame religion of indian muslim or hindu, sikh and christian for all Hindu vs other religion riots in India.You are just pretending that all Indians are peace lovers while all Pakistani are haters and hate only come from one side which is narrow minded. We have mutual feelings of hate if its there. :)

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I appriciate what you say... but don't you think the very reason for creation of Pakistan was the culmination of mixing of Religion & Politics?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I appriciate what you say... but don't you think the very reason for creation of Pakistan was the culmination of mixing of Religion & Politics?
Pakistan was created for political power/gains by using religion islam as a political force to motiviate Muslims of subcontinents. Muslim leage was formed for this purpose

Global Defence

New threads

Articles