Indian-origin Conservative MP, Priti Patel racially attacked in the U.K.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Indian-origin MP, Priti Patel faces racial attack in the U.K.

LONDON: Priti Patel, an Indian-origin Conservative MP in the UK has been racially attacked by a convicted killer who is leading a campaign to give prisoners the right to vote. According to a report in the Mail, John Hirst, who served 25 years in jail for killing his 69-year-old landlady with an axe, unleashed a stream of vitriol against Patel, branding her a "Paki", a "foreign import" and even insulting her looks.

"The 'Paki' Priti Patel is far from pretty — in fact she is ugly as hell" he wrote on his blog, Jailhouselawyer.

The 60-year-old Hirst wrote: "Unlike the foreign import Patel, I am a Brit born and bred". Born in London, Patel is the child of Ugandan Indian immigrants. On his blog, Hirst said: "If Patel wasn't so stupid she would understand that passing another bill trying to establish the UK's supremacy on how it treat prisoners is non-starter.

"If Patel was an honest woman instead of being corrupt then she would not be calling for the government and parliament to stand up to Europe, she would be condemning them for their abuse of the most vulnerable group in society — prisoners," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-racial-attack-in-UK/articleshow/7440587.cms

-------

Priti Patel, I just want you to know that the Indian community and people support you wholeheartedly.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I didn't know, this was the new 'ugly'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles