Indian navy warships to sail through South China Sea

ice berg

In case you havnt noticed yet, nukes work both ways. Especially for someone who have operationalized ICBM since the 80s..

You wouldnt know that, of course. Since your country dont have one. :lol:

GromHellscream

Antiship missiles fired from fighters, you thought I said ballistic missiles, even with nukes? Holy sh!t, why so cruel to our indian friends.

LalTopi

I appreciate India's straightforwardness when they are expressing their desire to challenge Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea, one doesn't have to waste time in figuring out what they are doing, they are gonna inform you before they actually do it.
You are welcome to apply for sovereignty. Please deliver your claim form to the nearest Indian embassy.. our civil servants are world renowned for their speed in processing claims over sovereignty.

ice berg

And why will China deliver claims(if there is one) to India over South China Sea?:shocked:

May as well deliver it to Somalia! :lol:

fzaq

hey! you guys are welcome to enter the WPS

LalTopi

And why will China deliver claims(if there is one) to India over South China Sea?:shocked:

May as well deliver it to Somalia! :lol:
Exactly my point. I see we are now on the same page. Please deliver your claim form to Mogadishu, and it will receive the attention that it deserves.

LalTopi

On a more serious note, do DFI members have any views on sending the Rajput class of destroyer instead of the newer and larger Delhi class - although I notice that the Rajput class does have the Brahmos. Also, slightly off-topic, but I notice that the Rajput class displacement seems quite low for a destroyer, even compared to the Shivalik class Frigate.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In case you havnt noticed yet, nukes work both ways. Especially for someone who have operationalized ICBM since the 80s..

You wouldnt know that, of course. Since your country dont have one. :lol:

Really? We don't need one. We feed our people first before stockpiling doomsday materials.

ice berg

You have to choose between food and nukes? I am glad that you choosed the first one. :lol:

Now I realise why there is so many hungry people in the world, because of the nukes! :lol:

kickok1975

I think it's time for everyone to calm down. You guys are falling into the trap of this media hype. No BS on Nukes, war, Agni 5 etc.

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
they are so lucky. they will visit Shang Hai as their last stop.

Last edited:

lsshamsul

Thats good news ...

....cos that will give us a chance to have a good look at the Shivalik class warship ... this is great opportunity for IN to practice overseas deployments and conduct exercises with its regional partners...

off topic.... it'd be nice if Malaysia have more co-operation with IN ... also hope we get the Brahmos too :thumb:

thecurryguy

Tihar Jail
Banned
SO what is Indian Sovereignty, everybody could step on it lol.

WE enjoy our deep sea mine field in Indian Ocean

And certainly our navy enjoys the path to sail along the Indian ocean.

Chinese sovereignty = Joke.

thecurryguy

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm pretty sure our Navy Aircraft would love to sink a few target boats.

LoL with such a poor air defence system I suspect these boats will survive long enough to sail out of their harbour.

Come on, set a navy base in Vietnam. We won't mind having some Indian hostages within our missile's range.
It's difficult for current PLAN to defeat your lovely navy in "Indian" Ocean, but if you want to send us this present, we will accept it with smile.

LTE-TDD

I appreciate India's straightforwardness when they are expressing their desire to challenge Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea, one doesn't have to waste time in figuring out what they are doing, they are gonna inform you before they actually do it.
India navy warships sail through south china sea, is this important event? We sail India ocean hundreds times per day. India guys are always overestimated their importance, who care?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
India navy warships sail through south china sea, is this important event? We sail India ocean hundreds times per day. India guys are always overestimated their importance, who care?
You do, obviously since you're trolling your backside off here.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles