Indian Muslims flock to Yakub Memom's funeral

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by fyodor, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fyodor

fyodor Regular Member

raja696 and Lions Of Punjab like this.
  3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

This is a highly misleading title. Please change it and I do not understand the whole point of this thread.

4. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

He is giving Factual info. The authenticity of the pics can be debated but can never be verified as no media is reporting.
    What else should he do if media is gagged out.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIIndiaNews
    I support this thread.
    EDIT: That Restaurant sign looks familiar to the one in the India Today article (posted as his home)and can be used as an anchor to assume the authenticity of the pics.

raja696 likes this.
  5. fyodor

fyodor Regular Member

Sir,
    This shows the truth to people who claim that terror has no religion. If you are doubting it's authencity then please go to AIMIM page on facebook. Lots of muslims...(INDIAN MUSLIMS) are praising and saying he united ummah and soon India will be Muslim. We will kill kafirs and things like that....

raja696 likes this.
  6. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Senior Member

I am sure this is going to be flame thread....

We have to understand that most of the people present there are not because he bombed Mumbai, but simply because they share a faith. We should try to distinguish between the two.

Instead of being jingoistic, try to understand other faiths also.

Now this is also a good time to observe and identify internal enemies within our country, the ones who flame communal tensions at every opportunity.

7. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

this person lived in a muslim dominated neighbourhood, was part of a family that ruled the Mumbai underworld, was a sort of robin Hood to the people in the area. So if he dies and a few hundred people of the area come out can we say that the community as a whole came to his funeral??

pmaitra, Screambowl and angeldude13 like this.
  8. rohit.gr77

rohit.gr77 Regular Member

Robin Hood my foot. Community came or not, the people who came are no less than traitors in my opinion. That traitor was involved in terrorist attack on India and which hundreds of innocents were killed.
    They even did a blast in 1993 outside a school in worli which killed 27 innocent children. Wasn't this an enough reason for the members of his community to boycott his funeral. But no, these people gave him a hero's funeral, so they all are Traitors and don't deserve to stay in my country. They should rather go to Pukestan or Saudi Barbaria, those shit holes are the correct places for these ungrateful piglets:shoot:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    VIP, Alien, raja696 and 4 others like this.
  9. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

@ezsasa

Yes, people going for such terrorist funerals are not the problem for communal harmony but those who point out these piglets are. That's how we improve our internal security :p

VIP and Rowdy like this.
  10. Rowdy

Gotta hand it to them though ... Hindus should learn things from Muslims.

11. ezsasa

Now, this is a good point to discuss.

In my opinion our faith has not been tested enough like muslims. Islam spread during a time period where violence was the only way to survive. Their last prophet literally massacred tribes in middle east to assimilate them into Islamic religion.

We got it easy, Hinduism is not born out of violence. It was born out of collection of spiritual practices that existed between 3000 BC and now within the sub-continent.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    raja696 likes this.
  12. ezsasa

As per my understanding, Muslim faith do not differentiate between Innocent and Terrorist after they are dead. That differentiation exists only when the person is alive. majority of the people are there to final burial.

I am sure there are "Pigs" within that crowd, i am saying we have to learn to differentiate between ordinary muslims and terrorist pigs who survive in the guise of muslims. We have to learn the difference between the two. Many of the nationalist indian muslims do not speak out because they are targeted with in their community by Wahhabi fundamentalism.

We have to be wary of those elements who try to create social disharmony on communal lines, for their own nefarious purposes.

I may be wrong, but these are my opinions on the matter.

13. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Nothing is going to change. India is just starting on a long march against extremism. More Yakoobs will follow and rest of India will look like Kashmir- unwelcoming and hostile.

fyodor likes this.
  14. Rowdy

:lol: ..... I hope hindus are ready for the showdown .... in case things go bad on friday after the very peaceful islamic prayers.

fyodor and rohit.gr77 like this.
  15. fyodor

fyodor Regular Member

Thank you chacha nehru and tharki gandhi for letting these namakharams stay here after partition.

16. Brood Father

Brood Father Regular Member

Every religious freak want to spread his religion is a threat , and let me be frank Hindus are also not behind in this madness ...just that we have sympathy with them dosent mean that they are right
    Point is whether anyone is muslim or hindu who is fanatic and is threat country should be neutralised ...
    Hindu fanatics are not good for country either

17. ezsasa

Can you give examples of Hindu Fanatics causing religious problems in other countries?

In my opinion the last time Hinduism grew out side of Sub-continent was around Ashoka and Chandragupta rule, On the west they stopped at Afghanistan and on the east i think they went till Indonesia. After that period there has only decline no growth in areas under control.

rohit.gr77, raja696 and Rowdy like this.
  18. myana

myana Regular Member

I am waiting to see what happens after Friday prayers today. I live in communally sensitive area in Hyderabad.
    Usually u see a rally starts immediately after prayer, people in rally start pelting stones at houses, shops, Police & other community people. Ends up with curfew being in place.

MIM & its great owaisis brothers are always behind these things but nobody in India have guts to show them their place

19. Rowdy

I knew a few sensitive areas........... Muslims surrounded by OBC's ... they used to keep swords(the OBCs) they told me that the threat of retaliation keeps muzzies in line. ;)
    I suggest you do the same. Keep a few swords at home. Don't be caught unprepared if you need to defend yourself.

OneGrimPilgrim and myana like this.
  20. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

let us not blame the community... I would say a section of community only. Because APJ Kalam also belonged to this community only. But you can see the difference.

21. raja696

raja696 Regular Member

whats wrong viceversa is also same, even though APJ is muslim we say him hero and believe him as our pride... so what u said is wrong .... clarity in brain is imp . whats wrong if we believe terrorism got to do with muslim religion. Muslim population is like paddy crop infected with disease. If we have to save crop should use pesticide on whole crop. What u suggested is brush each insect with insecticide. lol think for ur self

Rowdy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.