Indian MP's Website hacked by Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Quickgun Murugan, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Quickgun Murugan

Quickgun Murugan Regular Member

Vijay Mallya's website hacked by Pak hackers

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Vijay-Mallyas-website-hacked-by-Pak-hackers/articleshow/6316150.cms
    MUMBAI: Rajya Sabha member and industrialist Vijay Mallya's personal website has been hacked allegedly by Pakistani hackers with "dire" threats that India's cyber space was not secured being posted on it.

The liqour baron's spokespersonPrakash Mirpuri said on Sunday that a complaint in this regard would be lodged with the city police on Monday. A Pakistani flag was also depicted on the website of the chief of Kingfisher Airlines.

"Dr Mallya's website www.mallyainparliament.com has been hacked and the Pakistani flag has been placed with a dire message from an organisation known as the Pakistan Cyber Army," the spokesperson said.

"A police complaint will be filed with the cyber crime as soon as the (cyber) cell opens on Monday," he added.

Mallya said he was shocked at the defacement of his website.

"This morning when I went into my site, I was utterly shocked to see the Pakistani flag and the message," he said, adding "what was more shocking to me was to see that it was done by some Pakistani outfit."

Mallya said he will report the incident to the Union government on Monday.

The defaced site says 'Feel the Pakistan' with danger signs and adds that 'we are sleeping, not dead'

"This is a payback from Pak Cyber Army in return to the defacements of Pakistani sites! You are playing with fire!, This is not a game kids. We are warning you one last time, don't think that you are secure in this Cyber Space We will turn your Cyber Space into Hell," the site says.

'And make sure that you have someone to Cry Over because we gona literally throw you in the deep sea, Will revenge ! if any pakistani site Hacked by Indian's!' the damaged site adds.

A cyber expert says that ahead of Independence celebrations, cyber attacks on the websites of both India and Pakistan are usually noticed.

"Some websites belonging to Pakistan get defaced while some sites of India get hacked. The hackers leave their mark to show their strength. Moreover, they target well known websites so that the hackers get huge publicity," Cyber Expert Vijay Mukhi said.

Read more: Vijay Mallya's website hacked by Pak hackers - India - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...hackers/articleshow/6316150.cms#ixzz0wh2T0Ltf

3. Rage

Rage DFI TEAM Stars and Ambassadors

They've targeted the wrong guy. I don't think they know about Vijay Mallya, but when he wants something, he usually gets it.

Fvckin' [email protected] cyberspace nerds!!

4. Quickgun Murugan

True, they messed with the wrong politician.

5. Param

Param Senior Member Senior Member

I hope atleast he does something unlike the impotent govt.

6. EagleOne

EagleOne Regular Member

he is good patriot thats why i think they hacked this persons web...true some wired target sure i think they will pay for this

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  7. plugwater

plugwater Elite Member Elite Member

Vijay mallya is an Indian version of Richard branson, they pissed off a wrong guy

8. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

I think hacker thought by hacking liquor baron's website in pious month of Ramdan he will get extra sabab :happy_2:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  9. Zaki

Zaki Regular Member

What a waste of time and energy. I find it the most useless act in the internet world where hacker is working hard day n night to hack a mere website that will give him nothing in return and can rather ruin his life if persecuted

10. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

^^someone is highly pissed with mallya for he was planning to buy out muree beer (some rumors were going on 2-3 weeks back)

11. Quickgun Murugan

How good is our forum in terms of security?

12. Quickgun Murugan

The website has been un-hacked and the evidence traced back to lahore.

13. ahmedsid

ahmedsid Top Gun Senior Member

Rest assured, DFI Is in Safe hands when it comes to Security, no two ways about it.

14. NSG_Blackcats

NSG_Blackcats Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009 Senior Member

Hacking a website is not a big deal. Even microsoft website was hacked. It is just a waste of time. But any hacker has a lot of talent.