Indian missiles targeted Sri Lankan strategic assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

no smoking

Country flag
You are working on the premise that one day China will have more strategic assets than India has warheads? :thumb: Thats very hopeful indeed.
Well, that depends how you define the "Strategic assets". If you regard every infrastructure key point which chinese have access as "strategic assets", then, yes, China will have more strategic assets than india has warheads!

agentperry

if even greece comes in the missile range then should greece up its ante against india? no. in 30-40 years china wont be in the position to match usa in pacific and simultaneously have depth in indian ocean provided the enemies it has in south china sea. these small enemies can inflict more damage to china than the usa as the ambush causes more deaths than conventional strike.

moreover this article is just a propaganda against india in sri lanka

HeinzGud

Country flag
There is a very bad reputation in SL for India. That should change for the greater good of both countries!

blank_quest

Country flag
Pakistan should use SL as a strategic point against India. They will enjoy collaboration of Chinese "deeper than sea" Friends. :taunt1:

Tolaha

There is a very bad reputation in SL for India. That should change for the greater good of both countries!
Yep, that's true.

So... "Be the change you want to see in the world"! :)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's no avail when the other party don't understand you!
Don't worry, in any war scenario with China - SL is ought to get Obliterated for it's backstabbing, that's the future installed for you guys! In any case, SL is the new battle ground for Future wars, it's the next Afghanistan in Indian ocean and the biggest losers are the Sinhalas! :)

Last edited:

mahesh

Country flag
it's sad to see the countries which got apart from india and the countries which nourish the cultures & heritage which are born and brought up in india. the countries like nepal, bhutan, bangladesh, burma, thailand singapore, indonesia, malaysia, tibet, srilanka, Cambodia and so on, it's sort of looking like akhand bharat or Greater India, but my point of view is quit apart. also refering to the spread of Buddhism from India to Central and south-east Asia. we can easily form a union on cultural, ethical, religious, linguistics basis. that proves to be a strong force something like NATO or arab union.

but this type of development will tamper indo-lankan relations and they have close this way to be like this, it's lanka which forcing us to take reactions to their actions. let it be like that, if they want it to be like that........
at this point we can only say ......
Be our friend, we will aim your enemy with our nuke,
if you befriend our enemy our nuke will target you

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
it's sad to see the countries which got apart from india and the countries which nourish the cultures & heritage which are born and brought up in india. the countries like nepal, bhutan, bangladesh, burma, thailand singapore, indonesia, malaysia, tibet, srilanka, Cambodia and so on, it's sort of looking like akhand bharat or Greater India, but my point of view is quit apart. also refering to the spread of Buddhism from India to Central and south-east Asia. we can easily form a union on cultural, ethical, religious, linguistics basis. that proves to be a strong force something like NATO or arab union.

but this type of development will tamper indo-lankan relations and they have close this way to be like this, it's lanka which forcing us to take reactions to their actions. let it be like that, if they want it to be like that........
+1 bro...It is so sad to see that our neighbors in South Asia considers us Indians an ENEMY and considers China their best buddy who is culture wise, Language wise, looks wise a completely an ALIEN for them....

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
our enemies want exactly this, dont forget that our nuke policy is no first use against nuke nations and against non nukes nations, no use.

Ofcourse this is policy statement, but intentions can change overnight. :namaste:

Country flag
Did they read our no first use policy against no nuke states ?? BTW Sri Lanka has other nukes to worry about as, USA, Russia, China can target them, UK and France too can use their sub for targeting Sri Lanka.
Maybe we need to dump this no first use nonsense if our neighbors all view us as an
enemy become a bigger enemy that they cannot handle.

mahesh

Country flag
our enemies want exactly this, dont forget that our nuke policy is no first use against nuke nations and against non nukes nations, no use.

Ofcourse this is policy statement, but intentions can change overnight. :namaste:
ya i knew this statement would come for my stated words, i know about "no first use" and i just meant it literally, that's all.
any way we need to little unpredictable that will help us, right now we are too soft nation and too transparent. india and it's natas are so much indulged about internal factors. But i surely bet, indians natas are far more intelligent then any other country politicians or chinese leader if want to pointed out. our natas just need to make international platform as there playground.:bhangra:

being too soft in nature will make our neighbors to take india for granted, srilanka sort of backstabbing us, coz i believe we help them to win over LTTE, pressurized UNO and uncle sam to keep mum. it's for sure that srilanka in still worried about tamilians link with their nation, and 2 DMK parties in tamilnadu will pressurize any central governement to favour them or they will pullout of support,:facepalm: i wish if only there was a national party in majority and then the national interest wouldn't had been compromised.
the move like this will be a warning for other neighbors atleast they will think twice about taking the sides.

agentperry

i dont think SL can be used by chinese as any of the strategic point in case of war with us or india or both. chinese ships can be checked in south china sea only but again if we come back to SL they are to live here with us. so in case of war there might be covert support but not the full fledged support to chinese. they cant commit security forever provided they too ( chinese) have something like their own 5th fleet 7the fleet etc which is atleast 40 years away from operational reality

nimo_cn

Country flag

The Indian version of 'you are either with me or against me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles