Indian Missiles are Superior to Chinese in Quality, Says Expert

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
you said we have proven MIRV capability with the PSLV launch of 10 satellite.
For a long time, india has denied any sharing of information between ISRO and DRDO. Partly to keep the sanctions away. Still ISRO was sanctioned.

The 10 satellite launch does prove something. Separation technology of ten satellites and then guiding them to their respective orbits. Pretty handy stuff for MIRV.

shubhamsaikia

the fact that it can target places in another continent should make it eligible fr being an ICBM.. Also considering India is centrally located and that it reaches part of Europe, it should be placed as an ICBM

pmaitra

plus, yusuf and saya have proof that agni 5 is way more than 5000KM, ping them, they will give it to you..

they have also posted that proof somewhere in agni 5 thread
In my humble opinion, they are incorrect, with due respect to both of them.

pmaitra

BBC and BroadSword :pft: :pft: :rofl:

visit agni 5 thread, you will find all links to the interview with drdo guys.. listen to them.. it will clear your doubts
Why don't you yourself visit the Agni-5 thread and read it?

Read all my posts. Read the links I have posted. That should clear your doubt as well. This is well debated. There is nothing to prove.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
In my humble opinion, they are incorrect, with due respect to both of them.
then like i said in post 80

visit agni 5 thread, you will find all links to the interview with drdo guys.. listen to them.. it will clear your doubts

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Why don't you yourself visit the Agni-5 thread and read it?

Read all my posts. Read the links I have posted. That should clear your doubt as well. This is well debated. There is nothing to prove.
it's not my problem if u want to stay in delusional. :pft: :pft: my last suggestion is you watch to interview videos with drdo in agni 5 thread.

i am know what agni 5 is capable off..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The solid vs liquid fuel debate will go on forever. There are advantages and disadvantages in everything.

PSLV uses alternate sold an liquid engines to suit its requirement.

Yes the Bulava uses a liquid third stage to assist in maneuvering.

pmaitra

then like i said in post 80

Again, DRDO guys. Dude, have you really read that thread that you are asking me to read?

DRDO Source: "...the Agni-5 could easily be ramped up into an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), with a range of more than 5500 kilometres."
Chinese media: Agni-5 is an ICBM but India cut down on its range.

Apparenly, you are relying more on the Chinese media than BBC and BroadSword.

Anyway, we are all entitled to our opinions. I hope I have made my point pretty clear. Let's not deliberate on this any further. :namaste:

ice berg

The range is highly variable reduce payload 25% and Agni 5
becomes a ICBM.
Follow that logic, reduce payload with 50 % and you will get 7500 KM. How much do you have to reduce to reach 10000 km?
Something tells me it is not how missiles work. :scared2:

shubhamsaikia

Another disadvantage of Solid Fuel is that it cannot be controlled, whereas the liquid propelled can be controlled. SO liquid propulsion is used here greater control is required. More so when chase and terrain hugging features are employed, its more of Liquid propelled.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The range is highly variable reduce payload 25% and Agni 5
becomes a ICBM.
Reducing payload on an ICBM is not an option. It's wasting a missile. 25% and it means you have rescued the tiled to less than 100kt single warhead. Total waste.

Agni IS and ICBM we don't have to reduce the payload for that.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And I have told this before, reducing the payload by half does not double the range. You car with all 5 passenger gives you 15 kmpl. With one passenger it will not give 30. At best 18.

Reducing payload on ICBM is not an option like I said earlier.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles