Indian friends, welcome to China

redragon

Country flag
all pics are dead.
and to response to your invitation, I would like to quot what some Indian Members told me many times in the past when ever we show some pictures of China " properganda, just a show case for tourists, very cheap quality.... "
Happy now???

kickok1975

It's up to your judgement, redragon, I don't care. You should check before making conclusion. Truth won't lie and pictures are not fabricated. Since you likely never come, so you will never believe. You can still live in your comfortable zone and let others explore the world.

I accidently deleted all my links so all the pictures are dead. Tomorrow it will recover.

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I would Love to! I really want to see how China has built up those wonderful roads and infra projects! I also want to see the countryside. I want to see the Great Wall, I want to see the place where Jackie Chan takes the Kid in the New Karate Kid. It was a beautiful monastery! Loved it! Thats one place I want to go! God Speed

pmaitra

kickok1975, for the pessimist, cynic and skeptic that I am, I do salute you for your posts; despite not knowing whether your intentions are bonafide or not. Keep posting and many thanks for all that you have shared so far!

kickok1975

kickok1975, for the pessimist, cynic and skeptic that I am, I do salute you for your posts; despite not knowing whether your intentions are bonafide or not. Keep posting and many thanks for all that you have shared so far!
Thanks for understanding. I just do what I can out of respect to my Indian friends. In my life time so far I already have a few good Indian friends. I like your food and was suprised one time in Diwali party how beautiful Indian girls are. I enjoy your movies very much.

By the way, all pictures are recovered although not as good as oringinal. I will keep posting

Oracle

kickok1975 mate, where are the pictures? Would love to see them!

kickok1975

I would Love to! I really want to see how China has built up those wonderful roads and infra projects! I also want to see the countryside. I want to see the Great Wall, I want to see the place where Jackie Chan takes the Kid in the New Karate Kid. It was a beautiful monastery! Loved it! Thats one place I want to go! God Speed
Thank you very much and welcome more people like you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles