Indian for the organs:girl, 8, died from 'mystery' jab at Indian clini

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by mylegend, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mylegend

mylegend Regular Member

Our daughter was murdered for her organs: Parents' anguish after girl, 8, died from 'mystery' jab at Indian clinic

Gurkiren Kaur Loyal, eight, died in Punjab on April 2 during family holiday
    Schoolgirl from Birmingham had sought treatment for mild dehydration
    Family say she was victim of failed attempt to harvest her organs
    Birmingham councillor and Ladywood MP calling for answers over tragedy

The family of a British schoolgirl who died at a doctors’ clinic in India fear she could have been ‘murdered’ by medics intent on harvesting her organs.
    Gurkiren Kaur Loyal’s parents took her to see doctors in the Punjab when she began suffering from dehydration 11 days into her first foreign holiday.
    Her father, Santokh Ghatoara, and mother, Amritpal Kaur Loyal, claim that their eight-year-old daughter was ‘fine’ until she was given a mystery injection.

[​IMG]
    This is the last picture of Gurkiren Kaur Loyal, front, with her parents and brother before she died in India last month aged eight in what her parents believe was a failed attempt to illegally harvest her organs

[​IMG]
    Gurkiren was described as a 'bright and bubbly' pupil at her primary school in Handsworth, Birmingham

Yesterday they told how, within seconds of receiving the jab, Gurkiren’s ‘eyes rolled back into her head and her face drained of colour’ before she collapsed and died. ‘I knew they had killed her on the spot,’ said her mother.
    Mr Ghatoara, a 57-year-old postal worker, and his wife were so fearful that their daughter’s organs could be taken and sold on for transplant that they insisted on taking her body back to a relative’s home.
    The body was kept for four days in a freezer borrowed from a local Sikh temple before it was taken to a local hospital. There, a ‘medieval’ post-mortem examination was carried out.

Gurkiren’s parents had been told they would not be allowed to fly their child home without one. During the post-mortem, Gurkira’s organs were removed and have not been returned.
    The Birmingham coroner, Aidan Cotter, has told the family that without them, or the Indian post-mortem report, he is at a loss to determine a cause of death.
    A spokesman said staff were making inquiries into the whereabouts of Gurkiren’s missing organs.

[​IMG]
    Gurkiren's father Santokh Singh Loyal and mother Amrit Kaur Loyal are demanding answers over her death

[​IMG]
    Gurkiren had gone to a clinic in Punjab seeking treatment for simply dehydration when she died suddenly
    Her parents had taken her to the Moudgill clinic in Khanna, Punjab, after she began vomiting and complaining of stomach pains.
    She was diagnosed with dehydration and placed on a drip, but after 30 minutes the doctor appeared with the syringe. After collapsing, Gurkiren was taken to Khanna Nursing Home hospital ten minutes away, where she was pronounced dead.
    Miss Loyal, a supermarket worker from Hockley in Birmingham, said: ‘We were just talking to Gurkiren when a doctor’s assistant came up carrying a pre-filled syringe and reached for the cannula in her hand.
    ‘I asked what was the injection for, but he just looked at me blankly and injected her. Within a split-second Gurkiren’s head flipped back, her eyes rolled in her head, and the colour completely drained from her. I knew they had killed her on the spot.’

[​IMG]
    The schoolgirl had been on holiday with her parents and her 17-year-old brother, Simran, when she died
    [​IMG]
    Gurkiren's mother said after her daughter was given a mystery injection, 'her eyes rolled in her head'

She added: ‘We have read about a trade in organs in India and we fear the doctors may have been after Gurkiren’s organs. That’s why we would not leave her body unattended after she had died.’
    The trade in human organs has long blighted Indian society. Despite being outlawed since 1994, there remains a flourishing black market – with as many as 2,000 human kidneys sold each year. Wealthy foreigners have driven the demand, with many poor or illiterate Indians willing to donate in return for payments equivalent to a year’s salary.
    The family say Dr Pardeep Moudgill, who ran the clinic, disappeared following the tragedy and did not return messages.
    Gurkiren’s parents said Indian police seemed uninterested in investigating. A Foreign Office spokesman said: ‘We can confirm the death of a British national in Punjab on April 2, 2013.’
    Last night, Dr Moudgill and the Rajendra Hospital in Patiala, where the post-mortem examination was carried out, were unavailable for comment.

Gurkiren Kaur Loyal: Our daughter was murdered for her organs in Indian clinic | Mail Online

Some of the comment on the dailymail:
    My parents are from India and have lived in the uk for the past 45 years. They go to the Punjab as they have a holiday ville there. I go every couple of years to enjoy quality time with family and to detach from western life. In my years of going, I feel unsafe and fear for westerners and tourist expats like my parents. This country is corrupt to the bone. Most of the people have lost their spiritual soul. Ironic as most westerners like myself included think it's a break from the norm of the rat race in the uk. The youth is lost most on hard drugs, government and police are a joke filling their own pockets. India reputation of a peaceful democratic country were people invisaged guru's and spirtulisim is replaced by daily gang rapes, capital punishment, in justice and child killing where no one blinks a eye. I will be telling my parents I don't feel comfortable them or myself going their anymore. My prayers and thoughts go out the family. Rest in piece little princess.
    - Dee , Coventry, United Kingdom, 14/5/2013 22:30

50,000 children go missing in India every year. Are some of these abducted for their organs?
    - karezza, Belfast, United Kingdom, 14/5/2013 6:18

Having lived and worked in India, this allegation doesn't surprise me at all. There is a lack of compassion for others and a culture of corruption in that country and many people will do anything to get more money. Take, for example, the children who are disabled in some way by those who 'care' for them to make them more effective beggars. Some are desperate, but others are plain greedy.
    - Teresa, Horsham, United Kingdom, 14/5/2013 6:03

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  3. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Indian for the organs:girl, 8, died from 'mystery' jab at Indian c

oh god.another article full of emotional B.S

the injection may have caused a Anaphylactic shock due to which the girl probably have died for which i blame the hospital for not taking proper history of any drug allergies

any where in the world vital organs are removed and stored during postmortem

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Her parents had taken her to the Moudgill clinic in Khanna, Punjab, after she began vomiting and complaining of stomach pains.

:shocked::shocked:

This is the problem with these bloody paendu(villagers),who are settled in UK. These bloody live in UK but have mindset of ancient pakis.

who the hell told them to go to jholachaap doctor moudgill clinnic.:mad::mad:??

Why dont they do health insurance before go to india and go to proper hospital for treatment?

these are not goras but people of punjab origin,they know punjab is full of jholla chap doctors still they go to moudgill clinic:lol::lol:

5. Blackwater

@ mylegend

UK girl’s organs removed for pathology tests: Doctors
    Say parents can obtain permission to preserve body parts; rule out possibility of any foul play

A day after the parents of a British schoolgirl Gurkiren Kaur Loyal alleged in the British media that their daughter could have been “murdered by medics in India intent on harvesting her organs,” doctors who conducted the postmortem admitted that the girl’s vital organs were removed. But this was done only to ascertain the cause of the death.

“That the girl’s internal organs had been removed for viscera and pathology tests were mentioned in the postmortem report submitted to the police.The postmortem was carried out as per the set procedure in such cases,” said Rajindra Hospital doctors who conducted the postmortem.

Since the postmortem was performed three days after the girl’s death, the suggestion that the organs could have been used for transplantation was absurd, the doctors said.

“The girl died on April 2 and the body was brought to hospital on April 6. A four-member board of senior doctors was set up to conduct the postmortem. All internal body parts were found intact,” said a hospital official. The board comprised senior forensic medicine expert Dr SS Oberoi, pathologist Dr Anil Suri, microbiologist Dr Ashok Kumar and MD, Medicine, Dr RS Sibia.

“During the postmortem, vital body parts, such as the brain, heart and lungs, were removed for a histo-pathological examination. Further, the stomach, parts of the small intestine, liver, spleen and kidneys were taken out and preserved for a chemical examination. We are yet to receive a report from the Kharar laboratory,” Dr Oberoi said.

Gurkiren’s parents say they took her to a doctor in Khanna after she suffered from dehydration, 11 days into her first trip to India.They claim that their eight-year-old daughter was “fine” till she was administered a mystery injection. Fearing that their daughter’s organs could be sold for transplantation, they insisted on taking the body back to a relative’s house. The body was kept for four days in a freezer borrowed from a local gurdwara before being taken to a local hospital. “There, a medieval post-mortem examination was carried out,” they told the British media.

“We were told that the girl was suffering from tetralogy of fallot (TOF), which is a congenital heart defect,” said Dr Sibia. Sources said while negligence on the part of doctors who attended the girl in Khanna could not be ruled out till the chemical report was received, the postmortem report and preliminary findings ruled out the possibility of the organs having been removed. “The parents can get the permission to preserve the girl’s body parts,” said a doctor.

A former president of the Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, said in India there was a set procedure to remove and preserve body parts for chemical and pathology tests.

“Transplanting internal organs needs special expertise. Organs from a body are transplanted on a ready recipient immediately as these start decaying in a few hours,” he explained.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

Now you can relive ur self in WC.:lol::lol:

BTW your ancient Pakistani all weather friends also took vital organs of sarabjit while doing post- mortem. Did they implant them in chinese patient??:laugh::laugh:

6. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

^^ I'm sure the ----ing Bri-turd mailonline will not print this clarification now. Screw these Brit-urds really - this is why I dislike Brit-urd media.

EDIT: Why is "B r i t u r d" a censored word? Funny.

cobra commando likes this.
  7. mylegend

mylegend Regular Member

Majority of Chinese organs transplant came from death row and donation.

8. Blackwater

9. Blackwater

10. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.