Indian fire kills Pakistani soldier: Army

mikhail

Country flag
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani military said Indian troops shot and killed a Pakistani soldier on Thursday, the third deadly cross-border incident reported in five days in divided Kashmir.
"Pakistan Army soldier, Havildar Mohyuddin, embraced shahadat (martyrdom) due to unprovoked firing by Indian troops at Hotspring sector in Battal at 2:40pm today," the military said in a text message to reporters.
The two countries have largely observed ceasefire along the LoC in the last ten years and have also taken steps to normalise relations. Kashmir, one of the oldest UN-recognised unresolved disputes, however, remains the underlying cause of tensions between the two South Asian nuclear powers.
On January 8, India claimed that firing across the LoC by Pakistani soldiers had killed two of its troops, with the spokesman for the Indian Army's Northern Control stating this was a violation of the ceasefire agreed on by the two sides.
Pakistan has denied being involved in any incident of unprovoked firing, but cites an incident on January 6, when it says Indian troops attacked a base and killed one of its soldiers. In turn, India denies this and said its positions had been bombarded for five hours by Pakistan.
The United Nations Wednesday has on India and Pakistan to respect the ceasefire in the Kashmir.

Indian fire kills Pakistani soldier: Army – The Express Tribune
hell yeah the score is now levelled at 2:2:thumb: but i am sure IA won't let those pakis live in peace so early and expect a dozen more dead paki soldiers as the IA is giving them the taste of their own medicine:shoot:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I doubt this has happened.................pakis could be gassing as usual to conduct another attack inside India, as they know corrupt Bar Girl and Hijda Sardar will do nothing and con-gress is too busy amassing wealth that they will risk a war!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
he has probably shot himself, when we started fire assault on their bunker, this is not even register as enemy kill. We have to do it properly.

mikhail

Country flag
similar news in indian section very soon
no no the actual revenge hasn't yet been taken by the IA:nono:!if we look at the incident in 2010 our special forces killed all those pigs responsible for the killing and the beheading of 2 jawans and the final scorecard was India:8 or 10 and Pakistan:2:smokin:.so i am expecting something similar retaliation by the IA!i am absolutely sure that very sonn i will again post a news of a dozen paki soldiers butchered by the PARA(SF):ranger:!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I doubt this has happened.................pakis could be gassing as usual to conduct another attack inside India, as they know corrupt Bar Girl and Hijda Sardar will do nothing and con-gress is too busy amassing wealth that they will risk a war!
Who knows when the source is from Pak... may be IA killed 11 Pakis and due to national shame Pakis say only 1 got killed.

gokussj9

Country flag
Who knows when the source is from Pak... may be IA killed 11 Pakis and due to national shame Pakis say only 1 got killed.
Reminds me of Kargil when we got 4500~ Baki's and 300 were killed in a single LGB strike :thumb:.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Could be. Nothing is for certain. However, the IA is not filled with s-h-i-t like the Congess government. The IA knows what to do, when to do and how to do it. They certainly do not need the permission of a puppet or the puppeteer to kill one bastard on the other side of LoC.

KS

Bye bye DFI
'They killed our mates, we want vengeance' - Hindustan Times

Tempers are running high among soldiers deployed along the LoC in Rajouri and Poonch, where Pakistan soldiers brutally murdered two Indian army personnel on January 8. They want the political leadership to take an immediate decision, allowing them to seek revenge through an all-out offensive.

"We are also capable to doing what they have done. But, being a disciplined force, our hands are tied. The political establishment, however, should understand our sensibilities after this ghastly and inhuman incident. They should allow us to take revenge," said sepoy Jasbir, deployed along the LoC in Rajouri's Nowshera sector.

The soldiers feel that the Centre is going soft on the issue despite repeated provocations by Pakistan, which has resulted in many a casualty to the army.

"Pakistan is continuously violating the ceasefire, and we are only reacting to them. I fail to understand why the government is soft-peddling on the issue. It is becoming intolerable, they must give us the green signal for all out-offensive," said Raj Singh, deployed in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch.

The soldiers want a repeat of a February 2000 offensive, which was launched after a group led by Illayas Kashmir —a Pakistani soldier-turned-terrorist — intruded into Nowshera sector of Rajouri and beheaded a jawan of the Mahar regiment. Back then, the army had retaliated by crossing the border and causing similar casualties to the Pakistan army.

"If we could take retaliatory action 12 years ago, what is holding us back now? Something must be done to respect our anger and feelings. We can't take things lying down," another sepoy said.

While senior army officials can understand the sentiments of the jawans, they do not want to act in a brash manner. "We know how they feel. It will not go unanswered, and we will take action. I can't say when it will be done, but it will surely happen," said a senior army official posted in Poonch.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles