Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonam_m1

Dil Dil Hindustan
Kupwara encounter: All five militants killed were foreigners, search on for missing jawan, say police

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...s-search-on-for-missing-jawan-police-5107228/

So how long we r going to tolerate this cowardice act from pakis? If we did not retaliate for this they will continue to send this low live zombies. There r plenty of zombies in Pakistan for this purpose
Whole country is infected with IslamoVirus. Every one feels proud to be infected with this.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Heat of this should be felt by Pakistan. We should test our ATAGs on LOC. Because of elections in India, we shouldn't lose focus on LOC. Army should regularly conduct cross border raids at places of their choosing and increase cost of Pakistani army in terms of men and posts.

It's time we should aim at capturing some of their posts.

vikata

Country flag
i wish our policy makers grow some balls ,otherwise we will continue to suffer
our life has become so cheap that it didnt matter whether we are killed in dozens or hundreds

i dont know what stopping us from gearing nato grade protection to our soldiers( at least to those who are in action currently) .this is the least our poilitician can do despite their cowardice
if their lack of balls (i am not talking about any political parties for me all are same) does not allow them to take punitive action atleast ensure we suffer minimum damage and that too on account of obsolete weapons and gears

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
our life has become so cheap that it didnt matter whether we are killed in dozens or hundreds

i dont know what stopping us from gearing nato grade protection to our soldiers( at least to those who are in action currently) .this is the least our poilitician can do despite their cowardice
if their lack of balls (i am not talking about any political parties for me all are same) does not allow them to take punitive action atleast ensure we suffer minimum damage and that too on account of obsolete weapons and gears
You are not Indian are you?
Or rather..
You have not been living in India recently...

rkhanna

Country flag
You are not Indian are you?
Or rather..
You have not been living in India recently...
Bro - I live in India and agree with the above poster. this govt is as bad as any. Just because alot of boasting gave the Army in Kashmir a free hand has changed nothing. This govt still treats the military as a step child. MoD dont win elections sadly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bro - I live in India and agree with the above poster. this govt is as bad as any. Just because alot of boasting gave the Army in Kashmir a free hand has changed nothing. This govt still treats the military as a step child. MoD dont win elections sadly.
I was going for something else there.

Once in a while, during elections and during certain events, I usually find new members come on board at DFI and try to insert a narrative. Some times these jaichands are our own(which is fine), some times i feel there are outsiders in our midst. I believe Usually these fellows are testing out narratives for their upcoming campaigns.

Let’s see if the poster replies..

singhboy98

Country flag

The army of any nation, more often than not, is a representation of its general populace. In India, millions go without food everyday. We lack basic infrastructure, healthcare services and much more. In this context, it is laughable that some people expect NATO grade protection equipment for our soldiers. The value of the life of a soldier in India is worth about as much as that of any common Indian. I know this hurts a lot but this is simply the truth. Life is cheap in our country. The only way to get past this is to grow our economy. Till then, we can dream all we want about better equipment and what not.

jadoogar

Country flag
Not true. The life of an Indian soldier is precious for human reasons.

But there are also financial costs:

(1) Recruitment and training (3+10)= 13 lakh
(2) Salary benefits to kin for life (6 x 40 yrs) = 240 lakh s
(3) State government payouts from home state - often 50 lakh or more
(4) Employment preference for spouse, children
(5) education, travel benefits
(6) Subsidized shopping at army canteens
(7) Free medical treatment for surviving family for life

The life of an Indian soldier is never cheap

https://www.quora.com/If-an-Indian-...ily-get-any-monetary-compensation-or-benefits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles