Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

Niazi's are of two types.. born and brought up in Punjab but hailing from the tribe

Other a Pashtun the original Niazi tribe which originates in Afghanistan, and NWFP.

The reason is different for his upcoming.
Yes, but his family has been settled in Punjab for centuries- father's family was in Mianwali and mother's in Jallandhar!!

There's nothing Pakhtuni about him anymore, but in Shitistan, it's a good leverage to have. All the Napaki elites claim superior ancestry anyway. Bhuttos claimed Iranian connection, Sharifs are Kashmiris and claimed descent from the prophet, and many others.

As Tareq Fatah put it, Mohajirs in Shitistan pretend to be Punjabis, Punjabis pretend to be Pakhtuns and also Arabs, Turks or Persians...

But being rooted in Punjab is essential for the army, because the army is rooted in Punjab. A Punjabi ruler will never even entertain the thought of secession, because of Pakjab.

Imran is the typical Napaki Lota. Punjabi when it suits, Pakthun when it suits. Well spoken and articulate, a former national hero, yet has the history of being mocked as Im the dim that is not all well stocked in the top drawer.

He's therefore the perfect foil for the Napaki army to rule by proxy. And if gets too big for his boots, there's always the next Panama.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Remembered a poem from my childhood days..

Home they brought her warrior dead:
She nor swooned, nor uttered cry:
All her maidens, watching, said,
‘She must weep or she will die.’

Then they praised him, soft and low,
Called him worthy to be loved,
Truest friend and noblest foe;
Yet she neither spoke nor moved.

Stole a maiden from her place,
Lightly to the warrior stepped,
Took the face-cloth from the face;
Yet she neither moved nor wept.

Rose a nurse of ninety years,
Set his child upon her knee—
Like summer tempest came her tears—
‘Sweet my child, I live for thee.’

-Alfred Tennyson

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

pruthvi24

Country flag
My shraddhanjali to the brave soldier
Soldier from my hometown passed away a few days back. RIP.

I request you all to please comment with your blessings. I want to show your comments in my village.

He was a Garud.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I request you all to please comment with your blessings. I want to show your comments in my village.

He was a Garud.

Sorry for your loss.RIP and hope all is well with his family.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

He was a Garud.

Sorry for your loss.RIP and hope all is well with his family.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत

He was a Garud.

Brave sergeant Milind Kishore will remain in our hearts for eternity, his sacrifice will never be forgotten and upcoming generation of warriors will draw inspiration from the valiant martyr! my prayers are with the bereaved family.

"Jab tk sooraj chand rahega,
sgt. Milind kishore tera naam rahega"

JAI HIND

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
you can be the most radical follower of a particular religion but insurgencies do not survive on sermons from mosques. for that, you need to have access to money and weapons. once that jugular vein is cut, who gives a damn if they keep beating their chests like retards? they can do it for the rest of eternity for all we care
If money is the culprit then its a failure on Indian side as India is more economically stronger than Pakistan.

Chinmoy

Country flag
India has more money and can pay them more than Pakistan to rather throw stones on tangos. If it is just about money being paid.
It would be of no use. Even if India pay them, they are not going to throw stone at tangos. And this has nothing to do with religion too. Just think what may be the reason... :biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
India has more money and can pay them more than Pakistan to rather throw stones on tangos. If it is just about money being paid.
They will play both sides.
Wont the pelters?
If pelters have the chance to get money from both the sides..pelters sure will milk them both.
also.
dont talk about taking money and being ethical that they will stick to the highest bidder.Thats Bull crap.
Meaning if pelters are taking money in the first place, pelters are not ethical or doesnt uphold an ideology. They are just milking the situation.

If India pays, pelters will make sure that the highest bidder in this case, that is India is hit even more so that protection money increases

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They will play both sides.
Wont the pelters?
If pelters have the chance to get money from both the sides..pelters sure will milk them both.
also.
dont talk about taking money and being ethical that they will stick to the highest bidder.Thats Bull crap.
Meaning if pelters are taking money in the first place, pelters are not ethical or doesnt uphold an ideology. They are just milking the situation.

If India pays, pelters will make sure that the highest bidder in this case, that is India is hit even more so that protection money increases
okay then I will also tell every one in kerala and assam that do the same and ask for money...

what Gov did with jat agitation is.... 24 dead in an hour

zara Kashmir mein karein na... phir pata chalega.

wahan phat jati hai decision lene se.

sorcerer

Country flag
okay then I will also tell every one in kerala and assam that do the same and ask for money...

what Gov did with jat agitation is.... 24 dead in an hour

zara Kashmir mein karein na... phir pata chalega.

wahan phat jati hai decision lene se.
Do Re read what I wrote before responding.
I said..theres no point in giving money to the pelters to be on our side.

sorcerer

Country flag
The kiddos and jobless kashmiris want to make some quick money for their frills.
ISI was pumping the amount through its proxies..
With the NIA crack down on the funding, and Hurriyat pelting is comin down.

Even the DGP, from Kashmir said the same about giving more jobs and powering youth with employment in Kashmir to turn them away from the stone pelting.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do Re read what I wrote before responding.
I said..theres no point in giving money to the pelters to be on our side.
that's what I am saying if people of kerela start doing the same how would govt react or lets say people of assam or Bengal? What would be the best solution.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Even the DGP, from Kashmir said the same about giving more jobs and powering youth with employment in Kashmir to turn them away from the stone pelting
employment is a problem in every state, people don't start lynching people or throwing stones at army.

Haramkhoro ko pamper zada kiya hai baith kar khaney ki latt lagi hai

.. Jobs my foot!! They have resources, they have orchids and tourism which they destroyed themselves...

sorcerer

Country flag
that's what I am saying if people of kerela start doing the same how would govt react or lets say people of assam or Bengal? What would be the best solution.
Best solution is what Indian army is doing now..
1)Heavily clamping them down using force and or aggressive persuasion.
2)Using legal resources to crack down on funding sources.
3)International help to isolate funding parties.
4)Providing jobs and skills to youth more than the madrassa education and radicalization.
5)killin the support group political or radical.

The best solution is already applied by the Indian Administration and the army.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The best solution is already applied by the Indian Administration and the army.
This was all done in 90's too. Kashmir saw tremendous tourism and apple, saffron crop. But then things started boiling after 98.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Incidents of terrorists attacking politicians are becoming quite common in the valley. Are these sporadic or there is a shift in the strategy.

sorcerer

Country flag
employment is a problem in every state, people don't start lynching people or throwing stones at army.

Haramkhoro ko pamper zada kiya hai.. Jobs my foot!! They have resurces, they have orchids and tourism which they destroyed themselves...
NOT EVERY STATE is a disputed territory! where there is ISI active support in the name of ideology and fanatic cheer leaders of madrassa cheering the youth.
Its not what we think. Its what DGP and the forces out there who is facing the real world in Kashmir thinks.
They were pampered so much by the Hurriyat and ISI.

They need some heavy persuasion, where anything other than peaceful means of making money is risky and will cost them a limb or an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles