Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I believe NIA will make a water tight case to not let that happen. Just see how ED is seizing properties of Lalu's daughter Misa. Even if they get bail their balls will be gradually squeezed and wings clipped. If Govt has taken the first step there is no reason to disbelieve it will not take the further steps...
And those further steps are shutting off the money tap by stopping trade across the border through which huge quantities of drugs and Hawala money is transported. I fail to understand why they haven't done this as yet? What are they waiting for?

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
NIA charges separatists with LeT, HM, DeM links

“Our investigations have made it clear that money coming from various sources was being used for terror funding and its financial trails are being probed,’’ the NIA IG said. He added that today’s arrests were based on the proof gathered by the investigators.

“The arrest separatist leaders have been charged with raising, receiving and collecting funds through various illegal means including hawala for funding separatist and terrorist organizations in Jammu and Kashmir,’’ sources said, adding that have also been accused of causing disruption in Kashmir valley by way of pelting stones on security forces, burning schools, damaging property and waging war against India.

“This if for the first time when the NIA had openly charged the separatist leaders of Kashmir including those belonging to the Hurriyat Conference for having links with three militant outfits, whose activities were being openly aided and abetted by Pakistan,’’ sources pointed out.

The NIA had recovered account books, Rs 2 Crore in cash and letterheads of militant groups including those of the LeT and HM, during the raids.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Samjhauta blast: SIMI man’s narco test ‘nails’ Pak angle

HIGHLIGHTS

• Former Simi chief admitted on tape that Samjhauta Express blasts were carried out by those trained in Pakistan.
    • He names Simi operative Adbul Razzak as the person responsible for the explosions.
This was part of a huge Congress conspiracy to defame the BJP/RSS and other Hindu organizations calling them 'Hindu terrorists' to try and clip Modi's wings and tarnish the image of the BJP for Muslim votes. They even released two Pak nationals who were allegedly involved in the Samjhauta blast after detaining them for a few days!! Incredible!

The Cong's dirty tricks department has put even the Devil to shame.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This was part of a huge Congress conspiracy to defame the BJP/RSS and other Hindu organizations calling them 'Hindu terrorists' to try and clip Modi's wings and tarnish the image of the BJP for Muslim votes. They even released two Pak nationals who were allegedly involved in the Samjhauta blast after detaining them for a few days!! Incredible!

The Cong's dirty tricks department has put even the Devil to shame.
I won't care much if Modi succeeds in his other promises but he must succeed in "congi mukta bharat" campaign. These congis will eat up the India as we know it.

Flame Thrower

Stone-pelters’ calls led NIA to zero in on seven separatist leaders

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/sto...n-separatist-leaders/articleshow/59747373.cms
Tracing the call and catching these AHs is not a big deal. This should be aired all over Kashmir every day(only if the objectives are achieved till now. Since info is in public domain, I believe that sigint might got what they need. They need to use the same to scare handlers and destroy the coms infra).

Info is in public domain, this made my day.

Everywhere communication plays major role. Destroy communication infra and everything will die down.

Now every stone Pelter handler will have to be extra cautious. He has to live his life under threat. Every stone pelter who thinks that he can escape by hiding his face knows that he can't hide anymore. 4/5 stone pelter would be scared to throw stones. Stone pelting will be ineffective. In other words, no terrorist will escape.

If everyone observe, KV folks started to loose their trust on Pak. They are switching to ISIS. This means that Pak won't provide assistance to Kashmir movement, in the fear of they might create a new country instead of joining Pak. ISIS is so busy(fighting for its existence) in Syria that it has very little time to concentrate on Kashmir. This is a boon for GOI. Let's sort the issue once and for all.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Tracing the call and catching these AHs is not a big deal. This should be aired all over Kashmir every day(only if the objectives are achieved till now. Since info is in public domain, I believe that sigint might got what they need. They need to use the same to scare handlers and destroy the coms infra).
I wonder what the I&B Ministry is doing for propaganda in the Valley? Sweet nothing! Smriti Irani needs to step on the Gas. I thought Col Rathore being at the helm and an ex fauji who knows the importance of this kind of 5th dimension warfare should have been aware of the importance of this? Goebbels almost won the war for Germany by propaganda!

Secondly, as to why we aren't jamming terrorist/separatist communications is because this way we get to know what's going on within the Valley. Much of our ops have been carried out successfully due to sigint from intercepted radio communications between the terrorists and their handlers in POK. This needless to say is a double edged sword, but it's advantage us.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
NIA arrests Naeem Khan, Bitta Karate in terror funding case
The investigative report, aired on May 16, had clinching evidence of Pakistan's state and non-state actors, including Hafiz Saeed, choreographing anarchy through their agents in the Kashmir Valley.

July 24, 2017

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) today arrested Hurriyat leaders Naeem Khan, Bitta Karate among seven others in connection with Pakistan terror funding case exposed by the India Today a few days ago.

The Hurriyat leaders arrested are: Naeem Khan, Bitta Karate, Sahid-ul- Islam, Altaf Fantoss, son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani; Meharajudeen, Peer Saifullah and Ayaz Akbar.

The arrest of the separatist leaders come after the NIA conducted several rounds of interrogation following India Today's Operation Villains of Valley - The Hurriyat Tapes.

The investigative report, aired on May 16, had clinching evidence of Pakistan's state and non-state actors, including Hafiz Saeed, choreographing anarchy through their agents in the Kashmir Valley.

Several top Kashmiri separatists were caught on camera confessing to receiving funds from across the border.

Some of them also admitted they raised money domestically, pledging to repeat the deadly events of 2016 if financed again. The stunning probe that rips apart the devious designs of anti-India forces in Kashmir includes Hurriyat's Provincial President (Geelani Faction) Naeem Khan, Tehreek-E-Hurriyat's leader Gazi Javed Baba, and JKLF chairman Farooq Ahmed Dar (Bitta Karate).

The investigation traced the terror funding trail. Hurriyat leader Naeem Khan stealthily travelled down to Delhi to meet India Today reporters, who posed as potential funders.

He made startling disclosures on how Pakistan is funneling hundreds of crores to the Hurriyat to plunge Jammu and Kashmir into its worst unrest in decades.

https://m.indiatoday.in/lite/story/nia-hurriyat-india-today-expose-pakistan-terror-funding-case/1/1009401.html
Just to show 56 inches NIA se arrest karwa dia..
abhi bail bhi ho jayegi kuch months mein.

Flame Thrower

I wonder what the I&B Ministry is doing for propaganda in the Valley? Sweet nothing! Smriti Irani needs to step on the Gas. I thought Col Rathore being at the helm and an ex fauji who knows the importance of this kind of 5th dimension warfare should have been aware of the importance of this? Goebbels almost won the war for Germany by propaganda!

Secondly, as to why we aren't jamming terrorist/separatist communications is because this way we get to know what's going on within the Valley. Much of our ops have been carried out successfully due to sigint from intercepted radio communications between the terrorists and their handlers in POK. This needless to say is a double edged sword, but it's advantage us.
Yes, I do understand the importance of sigint.

I think sigint might have achieved it's objectives. Now that we have info, we've put it in public domain to scare terror support infra.

If you're doing something, suddenly you realise that it might lead to your death. Then in most of the cases "will to do" is destroyed. In short, India has pushed its psyops to next level.

I do also agree that they will be released in couple of days. Bhai, you know this...the aim is to not arrest them. It is to create friction between ISI and Hurriyat. Arresting Huriyat a day prior is to send strong message.

Kashmir issue has no driving power, it is just running on the momentum and losing it at alarming rate. Its only a matter of time before the movement comes to a grinding halt.

Coming to propaganda, India does differently. The aim is for permanent fix, not temporary one. From day 1, India has blamed Pak. This amount adds up like a pile, when the time is ripe i.e, Pak is weak or its supporters are not backing anymore. Then we cash it.

Though it takes huge amounts of time, I (could be wrong too) feel this is a permanent fix.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
NIA arrests two persons, Asif Iqbal and Mohammad Atif, in connection with Kanpur ISIS module busted earlier this year

Pakistani terrorist Md. Koya convicted and sentenced to 7 years imprisonment in a PMLA case by a Karnataka Court.

These pakis should be given life with rigorous imprisonment irrespective of what they were doing, whether or not they were succesful.

They have no business in India except for getting medical treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadoogar

Country flag
That's quite a way to rub salt into our wounds.

India is a victim of US sponsored terror. All the bullets fired at our troops, and all the GPS kits carried by the LeT BATs are manufactured in USA. Now, the US can claim that they can't keep track of guns and bullets, but a GPS is tracked by default. All satellite signals of the GPS are processed through its parent satellite which the US intel can see.

The Naxals are also supported by Protestant church from US and Germany. Germany had banned the sale of H&K MP5 to India for 'human rights abuses' against Naxals.
In ref to GPS sets : GPS sets merely receive in the air satellite signals. There is no uplink communication with satellites, according to my understanding of the system. It is much like listening to an Akashvani broadcast on a transistor radio. By implication - satellites have no information on use of the broadcast GPS signal by GPS sets.

The US can get information on Satellite phones if they use US satellite phone networks (e.g Globalstar, Iridium etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles