Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
How do you know that there are no actions going on across the LoC? All operations cannot be publicised. Why do you think there has been a sudden lull in ceasefire violations by the pussy Islamic Army of Porkistan?
sirji, with due respect, i want it to be publicized with video proof. its not enough to physically screw porks. you have to psychological screw them as well. when their awaam finds out their army is nothing but an overhyped group of pu$$ies, the mental breakdown will be spectacular to watch

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
BC.. Kya bakchodi hai.. We hear that we have bombarded pak army post and still they try to infiltrate BAT.
We are still dying to idiotic BAT and Pakistan is winning war of attrition .. This has to stop
As long as there is a nation called Pakistan on our western border, these incidents won't stop.

AnantS

Country flag
BC.. Kya bakchodi hai.. We hear that we have bombarded pak army post and still they try to infiltrate BAT.
We are still dying to idiotic BAT and Pakistan is winning war of attrition .. This has to stop
Sorry why do you think Pakis are winning war of attrition? Its a war, casualties are bound to happen, given Poonch is an area which surrounded by Paikhanastan from three sides. They have geographical advantage. I think you missed the recent news Paki Army crying before their own senate about recent casualty figures in Po(r)k.

I find amusing when some people on this forum expect Paikhana-satanis to explicitly anounce casualty figures among their uniformed and non uniformed jehadis. Pakis still do not admit they have lost 65, 71 and Kargil war. Go figure!

You want Paikhana-satanis to feel pinch? Target Paikhana Army officers in Paikhana-satan and outside.

Brood Father

Country flag
Sorry why do you think Pakis are winning war of attrition? Its a war, casualties are bound to happen, given Poonch is an area which surrounded by Paikhanastan from three sides. They have geographical advantage. I think you missed the recent news Paki Army crying before their own senate about recent casualty figures in Po(r)k.

I find amusing when some people on this forum expect Paikhana-satanis to explicitly anounce casualty figures among their uniformed and non uniformed jehadis. Pakis still do not admit they have lost 65, 71 and Kargil war. Go figure!

You want Paikhana-satanis to feel pinch? Target Paikhana Army officers in Paikhana-satan and outside.
I give a shit about Pakistan casualties.. 2 people have died today in poonch and many have died this year including two beheadings..but I should be very complacent that pakis don't show their casualty figure.. Nice logic ehh

I just want our soldiers to be safe.. Savvy

zala09

yaa this step is taken after...

Indian army Sealed off all infiltration... by terrorist..
now pak directly doing this job .. due to our army notpossibleso pak army direct involved in this activity...

so this incidence happened today.. iA not go forerecoverBAT member sopak doing countinue..firing shelling

they know if India get BAT dead bodies again pakistan have to answer to nternational community..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Just target Pakistani Posts with our pinakha missile and blow up their shit
RIP to the martyrs

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

AnantS

Country flag
I give a shit about Pakistan casualties.. 2 people have died today in poonch and many have died this year including two beheadings..but I should be very complacent that pakis don't show their casualty figure.. Nice logic ehh

I just want our soldiers to be safe.. Savvy
No you do give more than shit about Paikhanastanis casualties. Thats why you suddenly assumed that our casualty rate is higher than them. As many in this forum and in earlier has been hinted in news reports, for every head we loose , we make sure Paikhanasatanis loose more heads. You should trust more on IA's briefings than ISPR's propaganda.

We all are angry over beheading/mutilation, but as a nation we have confidence and belied in capabilities of IA that it does take punitive actions and it will take in future also. The army of Paikhanastanis is loosing lot more people in other parts of Paikhanastan. Its not good time for them, and India is ensuring that their army gets spread out in different theaters of engagement.

AnantS

Country flag
yaa this step is taken after...

Indian army Sealed off all infiltration... by terrorist..
now pak directly doing this job .. due to our army notpossibleso pak army direct involved in this activity...

so this incidence happened today.. iA not go forerecoverBAT member sopak doing countinue..firing shelling

they know if India get BAT dead bodies again pakistan have to answer to nternational community..
zala09 bro did not understand the post ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles