Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Guys

ISI documents have been recovered from him:

The passenger has been identified as 38-year-old Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh, who arrived in Delhi from Dubai and was bound for Kathmandu. During questioning, Sheikh revealed that he is connected with the ISI but has claimed that he wants to quit ISI and remain in India. He has further claimed that his family is under the control of the organisation and he wants to stay in India.

Some documents found on him have ISI markings on them and agencies are studying those documents to investigate whether those papers are genuine or not. The Intelligence bureau is verifying the names of the purported handlers in the ISI that he has claimed.

FRRO, an intelligence bureau unit, has been tasked to check if the Pakistan national has any previous entry or exit records in India. The R&AW and the Indian mission in Dubai have been tasked with the work of verifying the Sheikh’s identity in Dubai.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...cials-he-is-from-isi/articleshow/58419449.cms

Country flag
Guys

The passenger has been identified as 38-year-old Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh, who arrived in Delhi from Dubai and was bound for Kathmandu. During questioning, Sheikh revealed that he is connected with the ISI but has claimed that he wants to quit ISI and remain in India. He has further claimed that his family is under the control of the organisation and he wants to stay in India.

Some documents found on him have ISI markings on them and agencies are studying those documents to investigate whether those papers are genuine or not. The Intelligence bureau is verifying the names of the purported handlers in the ISI that he has claimed.

FRRO, an intelligence bureau unit, has been tasked to check if the Pakistan national has any previous entry or exit records in India. The R&AW and the Indian mission in Dubai have been tasked with the work of verifying the Sheikh’s identity in Dubai.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...cials-he-is-from-isi/articleshow/58419449.cms
Looks like Col- shahab has started singing-

Country flag
It seems there's a shortage of rifles in Kashmir, are the porkis not able to send any? But the terrorists that come to attack bases are fully armed to teeth.
Or is it the case of homegrown terrorist who read some ISIS manuals from internet and now wants to wage jihad on Kaffirs.
They tried to send some ammunition by PoK trade route- was caught-

Tony HMG

Country flag
T
When I spoke to my dad about this topic ...he said..get a job abroad and get out of here , if you feel unsafe.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
This is another defeatist attitude. The decision makers,i.e BJP have to take drastic actions.Targeting paki civilians,paki army families would be the correct retribution IMO. Killing of innocent civilans should be met with same retribution. This will surely destabilise the paki army.

TheSeeker

Please add this info to the relevant thread that was started in this specific topic

Guys

republic_roi97

Country flag
I hope by end of tonite at least 20 Pakis are dead . We need to give a very strong retaliation to this nonsense
The fact that Pakis don't publicize their deaths makes we wonder, maybe IA have taken tge revenge who knows, the op might be underway. I mean, its not a secret that IA raids and kills Pakistanis and brings back their heads or any souvenir to keep the moral of jawans high and to project its superiority.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Some Pakistani "civiliians",like school bus carrying children will be "hit" by Indian forces(if you know what i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles