Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
whats the difference between a proper road and a paved road? i guess you mean normal kuchcha road. any development with any amenity wont sustain without a road. the bridge/road that was made here & what had miffed & frustrated the maoshits, wasnt it immensely and, sustainably beneficial to the locals? the self-sustenance you're indicating at, will also require intervention and assistance from 'outside' avenues and schemes/benefits
In Europe where it is not feasible like through jungles they have non asphalt roads, well they can build roads but they wish not to do so. Similar roads can be built there. An you can even drive a Porsche there.

sustainable development means, education first. There are no colleges no school no facility to educate the tribal where they can use their talent as profession. Do they have right or only we have rights to eat beef or not slaughter cow or all that nonsense when in actual the tribals are indigenous. An innovative mind would have many ideas to develop that region.

Tourism mafia wants to develop resorts in those forests and throw out tribals as they are not fit for employment.and mining mafia wants to pay government money and allow law less mining. Now these tribals will come to your and my city and use jhuggis to survive and become eye sore and then their women will do dhanda to feed themselves.
Is this what we want to do to our own people? I am highly against such plan!! These Naxals must be taught lessons but tribals are not Naxals. We need to differentiate

mining mafia must be paying the 'protection' money, as happens in these places. eliminate the 'protectors', out goes the vasooli-dhandha.
who are these protectors? They are naxals and politicians. It's a known fact.

look for more in any video on the subject by Gen. Bakshi. also, check (not just check, read too) the articles on the development that has already took place and is going on and the aspirations expressed by the tribals shared here earlier
You cannot deploy army man for this job unless until law is passed, or AFSPA is implemented or president rule is there. Army is not civil.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
There Nothing We can do But expect harsh reality Better start expecting situation.Not until we became 8-9 trillion $ economy and global powerhouse

and At least have 200-300 billion $ budget and modern equipped army

the causalities are Part of insurgency it will never stop
Our military budget is more than 200 billion US $ in PPP. And don't ask so much in nominal, because then our military budget will cross 780 mark in ppp which isn't even spent by US. Military budget is enough. Implimentation must be smart just

WARREN SS

Country flag
I'm genuinly curious bro, what difference do you think having a few more dollars will make? Already India has a budget >$40BN USD; 6-7 times that of Pakistan and is fighting terrorists armed with AKs and PKMs at best.
India Still Lack In basic infrastructure of indigenous manufacturing hub for Weapons,basic ammo etc Like i mentioned above decade of neglection of Army created Loopholes in our operational capacity.Things are just start moving in right direction we first have to prepare are self for imminent threats

Money is the Solution. A Big budget Will increase per capital spending on Single soldier that will increase Operational capabilities Army

We have to change are command structure And Doctrine unless then We have fight Pakistan by other ways

abingdonboy

Country flag
India Still Lack In basic infrastructure of indigenous manufacturing hub for Weapons,basic ammo etc Like i mentioned above decade of neglection of Army created Loopholes in our operational capacity.Things are just start moving in right direction we first have to prepare are self for imminent threats

Money is the Solution. A Big budget Will increase per capital spending on Single soldier that will increase Operational capabilities Army

We have to change are command structure And Doctrine unless then We have fight Pakistan by other ways
And what are you saying India should do with this increased spending power in 10-15 years down the line?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
thats the problem, everyone changes their tune once they get to PM chair. people of india need to take a collective decision and pick someone who will make it topmost priority to end this rogue nation once and for all.
That will never happen.
Other politicians won't let the person climb into pm' chair.
Understand the logic.
Indian Politics is about loot the money and stash that in ur swiss accounts thats it.
Bjp and Congress might be fighting with each other but they are friends behind curtains.
These politicians won't change until their a$$ catches fire.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So we have soldiers getting martyred on our own soil. Such a shame.

Bloody incompetent cold blood policy makers.
Look bro if china pays these politicians some millions dollars for death of hundred soldiers...these babu's will be busy hatching a plan.
Its all gutter .
Beggar wants money...our babu's wants money.
Beggar is on roads and babu's are in AC rooms.
These babu's will not think twice before putting their motherland in grave danger for few bucks.
Wanna survive..get out of that place
Simple.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
There is no policy to tackle Pakis to begin with and whenever such incident happen (which is pretty much a monthly event) this kind of Randi Rona has started because any govt be Congress or present Chodi govt has no policy against Pakistan but empty Brest thumping during elections.

Now compare this with Israel who faced the similar situation such as India and made their clear cut policy and course of action they will take in response of any particular contingency. Any govt will follow the laid down course of action formed decades back.

To name a few :-

Begin Doctrine

Reprisals ops

Samson Option
I heard Israel bombed Syrian army positions... right?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
posting after long time. Feeling frustrated and angry. Just posting here is not going to change anything, but I do want revenge to be taken. Thise pigs need to again beg us but we should not stop until objectives are achieved. Send the missiles on their camps in broad daylight
Cool down ...nothing gonna happen.
This is just beginning..
India has long way to go ...brace ur self for full blown civilwar.
Enemy will b in front of you. But you won't be able to kill him.
Thats it.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
FLUSH OUT DAUGHTER OF PIG :mehboooba..
remove 370 imidiadly...
And open all hand of our solger..

m sure .this
alll pig.. who stone pelting,terrorist(all sympathyster)
will stop .
Will never happen.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I am convinced that nothing ever is going to happen. If this majority government of Jumla Modi cant do anything in his first term, what can we expect from congress. This shit will happen till eternity.How much attacks a country needs to take a final act of retribution. These fcking porks have killed us common Indians in every part of our country. They have attacked air force bases, military camps, parliament, hospitals, temples etc etc etc etc etc....
There were war crys from Modi when UPA was in power to destroy pakistan. But now he goes there to eat biryani. Carries on the MFN status. Agar BJP kuch nahi kar sakti, baki to nikaamme hai.
This is just a shooting practice for pakistan, or a surgical strike that they have been doing on our helpless country. We know very well that just by destroying a certain number of terror launching pads, they will be ready in no time again.

So I have given up now. This shit is never going to end.
When I spoke to my dad about this topic ...he said..get a job abroad and get out of here , if you feel unsafe.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Looks like nothing has been learned from 1962 debacle- IMO India is a lucky country with Natural geographical defenses and an incompetent foe like Pakistan- else any good military would've rolled over us a long time ago-
Incompetent feo ?
Ofcourse paki lost all three wars a decade back.
But they are winning their objectives..
Kill trained and war matured Indian troops with some rats who can be recruited , trained and deployed in j&k for jahid within 3 months.
Its us who is lossing the objective.
Its us who lost modern warfare.
Its we...who are incompetent.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This reiterates the point i was making earlier that lot of good happens silently, which is not covered in MSM.

You have to keep your eyes and ears open with an open mind to observe these kind of things, you also should be ready to question your own perceived negative notions about Indian society , systems and polity .

======
IAS Officers' Assn decision to meet all the martyred soldiers' families to help and adopt them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
When I spoke to my dad about this topic ...he said..get a job abroad and get out of here , if you feel unsafe.

On a lighter note...

In other words is he saying that, if you don't have patience and optimism, please leave and don't spoil others.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
This reiterates the point i was making earlier that lot of good happens silently, which is not covered in MSM.

You have to keep your eyes and ears open with an open mind to observe these kind of things, you also should be ready to question your own perceived negative notions about Indian society , systems and polity .

======
IAS Officers' Assn decision to meet all the martyred soldiers' families to help and adopt them

What do you mean by MSM ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
On a lighter note...

In other words is he saying that, if you don't have patience and optimism, please leave and don't spoil others.
Yes.

Akshay_Fenix

It seems there's a shortage of rifles in Kashmir, are the porkis not able to send any? But the terrorists that come to attack bases are fully armed to teeth.
Or is it the case of homegrown terrorist who read some ISIS manuals from internet and now wants to wage jihad on Kaffirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles