Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja696

Its now clear to me that once we deploy 15-20 armed drones along LOC and IB upto Gurdaspur , western border is as good as sealed. The focus now should be on Nepal border as ISI has been thwarted on all borders and sea boundaries. We need to end visa free travel from Nepal. We should give photo IDs to Nepalis with aadhar type number which can be fed into computers in our border outposts so that unauthorized people do not get in. This exercise can be completed in 6 months through our embassy and till that time all movement from Nepal should be stopped.
Probably India should secure a 2 tier security deal with Nepal to guard there border with Indian bsf and our boarder with army. Is it possible even in my wet dreams.

mayfair

Probably India should secure a 2 tier security deal with Nepal to guard there border with Indian bsf and our boarder with army. Is it possible even in my wet dreams.
The problem with Nepal is few fold. Sealing the terai border will be as if not more challenging than the Bangla border. Moreover, Chinese have direct road links with Nepal and if we squeeze them too much, Nepali pahaari will not think twice before jumping into the dragon's lap, regardless of the consequences. Already, Hans outnumber all other tourists in Nepal and they are slowly taking over Nepali economy. Push it too hard and you'll have to deploy ITBP along the Terai border and the dragon will be that much closer to the Indian heartland.

Our best bet is to ensure that Madhesis retain considerable leverage in Nepal and they draw their strength and influence from open borders with India. Sealing the border will affect Madhesis the most, since they are completely dependent on India for everything- food, fuel, medicine, education etc.

What we need to do is to have an extensive intelligence network in Nepal, especially border regions so that any napaaki or their associates who wish to sneak into India are monitored at every step of the way and neutralised at the opportune moment. Once again we need Madhesis for this.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Its now clear to me that once we deploy 15-20 armed drones along LOC and IB upto Gurdaspur , western border is as good as sealed. The focus now should be on Nepal border as ISI has been thwarted on all borders and sea boundaries. We need to end visa free travel from Nepal. We should give photo IDs to Nepalis with aadhar type number which can be fed into computers in our border outposts so that unauthorized people do not get in. This exercise can be completed in 6 months through our embassy and till that time all movement from Nepal should be stopped.
As Nepal has started to bow to china...we should stop treating Nepal as little brother.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Thats possible in wet dreams only.
As Nepal is Hindu nation BJP won't take this step.
And congress? They will be first person to show Gandhi giri to terrorist.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Tarun Kumar

My own view is that we should preempt the moves of the enemy. Mumbai attack exposed our vulnerable sea border which stands sealed now . We should thank ISI for such a foolish move as their guns and drugs and bombs now cannot make their way from sea. BSF is strongly present in Bangla border. SSB is enough to guard nepal border. What we need is a mechanism to :
1) Check all vehicles and people coming from Nepal to ensure no weapons are smuggled in
2) Having a green card type system for nepalis with Aadhar number. With one number our people at borders should have full details of who is coming in. Our checkposts must be computerised with X ray scanners at Nepal border.
The enemy will only exploit our achilles heel and our achilles heel today is Nepal border

AbRaj

Country flag
ताज़ा हलाल सूअर

View attachment 14703 View attachment 14704 View attachment 14706 View attachment 14707

Two militants killed in Padgampora Awantipora
BySachnews Jammu Kashmir-
March 26, 2017
PULWAMA:

Two unidentified militants were killed in an ambush by government forces at Padgampora Awantipora in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Sunday afternoon, Police officials told Sachnews Jammu Kashmir.

According to police officials, in a joint Naka naka established by Police and Army at Padgampora Awantipora, SSP Pulwama Mohammad Rayees Bhat told Sachnews.

The militants were travelling in a private Maruti car when intercepted by police and Army in a joint Naka they opened fire on police party, resulting into both the militants killed. More Details awaited

http://jksachnews.com/2017/03/26/two-militants-killed-in-padgampora-awantipora/
Subhanallah, zhazakallah,asterfgullah, rosogullah . I mean the face job lol

ghost

Our forces love headshot.

As if flag was not enough they have also printed Pakistan over it,may I suggest a head stamp of Pakistan on their forehead from next time.LOL

Meanwhile terrorist offering gun salute at the funeral of the killed terrorist.Everyone is aware that terrorist does make an appearance in such funerals .Hope,there are undercover elements mixed in the crowd to track and eliminate them.

Regarding incident of rifle snatching,forces should carry concealed secondary firearm,to finish the one running away with their rifles.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag

Our forces love headshot.

As if flag was not enough they have also printed Pakistan over it,may I suggest a head stamp of Pakistan on their forehead from next time.LOL

Meanwhile terrorist offering gun salute at the funeral of the killed terrorist.Everyone is aware that terrorist does make an appearance in such funerals .Hope,there are undercover elements mixed in the crowd to track and eliminate them.

Regarding incident of rifle snatching,forces should carry concealed secondary firearm,to finish the one running away with their rifles.
if such things happen, this will happen in our prestitute news houses

credits on pic...

mayfair

So, They are resorted to supply them captured weapons from late 90s ..
I did not understand. What did you mean by "captured weapons from late 90s .." Kunal bhai? Weapons captured from whom and who is supplying these weapons?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
During Initial days during Kargil War, There were plenty 1B INSAS ( Without rails ) were captured ..

Time to time these INSAS were seen in hands of these terrorists ..

I did not understand. What did you mean by "captured weapons from late 90s .." Kunal bhai? Weapons captured from whom and who is supplying these weapons?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Captured INSAS during Kargil war are often seen in hands of terrorists, Specially those 1B which don`t feature rails over their dust-cover, This model is discontinued for many years now but still some of these get surfaced time to time somewhere in terrorists hands at J&K.

How did the terrorists get their hands on these INSAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles